Page 26 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 2072
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: The Official Pakistan Politics thread

  1. #376
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend smalishah84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    21,428
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Nationaux View Post
    Haven't you ever heard of Anglo-American?

    The US upper class is mainly Anglo, i.e. descendants of the English. These are the people who control America.
    Oh. I wasn't aware of this.
    And smalishah's avatar is the most classy one by far Jan certainly echoes the sentiments of CW

    Yeah we don't crap in the first world; most of us would actually have no idea what that was emanating from Ajmal's backside. Why isn't it roses and rainbows like what happens here? PEWS's retort to Ganeshran on Daemon's picture depicting Ajmal's excreta

  2. #377
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend smalishah84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    21,428

  3. #378
    Global Moderator Fusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    11,395
    Quote Originally Posted by smalishah84 View Post
    They gave OK to a strike on a different area than the border post. The UN team didn't inform them that they were conducting an operarion near that post. The implication in that article that Pakistan itself didn't know the border post was there is ludicrous.

    Also, it's worth pointing out that the above is the version of events that the UN team involved in the incident gave. I'd wager the Pakistani version is going to be different.

  4. #379
    Cricketer Of The Year Agent Nationaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    9,745
    This is now too confusing. Don't know who to believe, and every time there is a new development in this saga, it becomes even more confusing.
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBrumby View Post
    Yeah, look, it gives me a pain deep inside my uterus to admit it, but it's Ajmal until such time as we get a working throwing law again.
    Never in a million years would I have thought Brumby to admit this!!!!!!


  5. #380
    International Vice-Captain Faisal1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,272
    I can't imagine what are those widows, children, parents, brothers and sisters are going through after losing their loved ones in a snap....

    All we hear from U.S. side is it was a tragic event and this and that and bull ****!

    I equally blame the Pak authorities....they should take those F16s and shove them up there asses if they are not going to use them to protect there troops.

    I seriously don't have words to explain my rage at this incident...When they showed those families on TV I had tears in my eyes...

    Human life has no value these days..none what so ever.
    BE AFRIDI!
    Be VERY AFRIDI!!

  6. #381
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend smalishah84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    21,428
    Quote Originally Posted by Faisal1985 View Post
    I can't imagine what are those widows, children, parents, brothers and sisters are going through after losing their loved ones in a snap....

    All we hear from U.S. side is it was a tragic event and this and that and bull ****!

    I equally blame the Pak authorities....they should take those F16s and shove them up there asses if they are not going to use them to protect there troops.

    I seriously don't have words to explain my rage at this incident...When they showed those families on TV I had tears in my eyes...

    Human life has no value these days..none what so ever.
    Agree with a lot of the above.

    I also think about the so many civilians who have died in drone attacks in the tribal areas. Their life seems to be even cheaper than the average Pakistani.

  7. #382
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend smalishah84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    21,428
    and so agree with the F-16 part.

  8. #383
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend smalishah84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    21,428

  9. #384
    Cricketer Of The Year Agent Nationaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    9,745
    Silly idea to use US provided F-16 against them. They have been designed to not work against the US. Even if the PAF could, it's still a silly idea. Do you want to start a war with the US?

    What Pakistan should do is refuse US aid and stop acting like a beggar. They should stop getting involved in the US's war and deal with TTP and other insurgents in Pakistan. And if any drone enters Pakistan, it should be shot down.

  10. #385
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend smalishah84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    21,428
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Nationaux View Post
    Silly idea to use US provided F-16 against them. They have been designed to not work against the US. Even if the PAF could, it's still a silly idea. Do you want to start a war with the US?

    What Pakistan should do is refuse US aid and stop acting like a beggar. They should stop getting involved in the US's war and deal with TTP and other insurgents in Pakistan. And if any drone enters Pakistan, it should be shot down.
    Who said anything about starting a war with the US. All Faisal lamented was the impotency of the PAF despite having such a huge budget.

    Completely agree with the 2nd part. i.e the Imran strategy

  11. #386
    Hall of Fame Member Cevno's Avatar
    Simon Champion!
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    India
    Posts
    15,713
    Not sure how taking the aid or not matters in terms of these attacks. And if the army is willing to get rid of the insurgents themselves(which they clearly don't want too for many reasons.), then there is really no point of conflict at all and Pakistan might as well take the aid.

    Aid or no aid,U.S.A can't leave Afghanistan until these guys are brought down to the level where the Afghans can themselves deal with them later. And they seem to certainly believe that Pakistan Army at least doesn't want this to happen as a stronger Taliban regime back in Afghanistan having some control later on when U.S.A leaves serves their strategic interests better.

  12. #387
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend smalishah84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    21,428
    Quote Originally Posted by Cevno View Post
    Not sure how taking the aid or not matters in terms of these attacks. And if the army is willing to get rid of the insurgents themselves(which they clearly don't want too for many reasons.), then there is really no point of conflict at all and Pakistan might as well take the aid.

    Aid or no aid,U.S.A can't leave Afghanistan until these guys are brought down to the level where the Afghans can themselves deal with them later. And they seem to certainly believe that Pakistan Army at least doesn't want this to happen as a stronger Taliban regime back in Afghanistan having some control later on when U.S.A leaves serves their strategic interests better.
    haha.....some truth to the first part

    Hasn't the USA been trying to do that for the last 10 years and seem to be failing?

  13. #388
    Cricketer Of The Year Agent Nationaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    9,745
    Why is the US so interested in Taliban anyway. They have destroyed Al Qaida (the reason the started the war) and therefore have had their revenge. Time to go home.

  14. #389
    International Coach G.I.Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    India
    Posts
    10,859
    It's radical fundamentalism that needs to be destroyed. Al Qaeda was just one of the manifestations. Question is why should the Taliban not be destroyed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlai View Post
    If GI 'Best Poster On The Forum' Joe says it then it must be true.
    Athlai doesn't lie. And he doesn't do sarcasm either, so you know it's true!

  15. #390
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend smalishah84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    21,428
    Quote Originally Posted by G.I.Joe View Post
    It's radical fundamentalism that needs to be destroyed. Al Qaeda was just one of the manifestations. Question is why should the Taliban not be destroyed.
    Itstl. Quite convenient to turn a blind towards oil suppliers I suppose?



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. The Official Programming Thread
    By vcs in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 25-01-2012, 08:57 PM
  2. Pakistan vs England Jul-Aug-Sep 2010
    By gunner in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 24-07-2010, 08:41 PM
  3. India Pakistan Slug-fest !!
    By SJS in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 17-08-2009, 10:50 AM
  4. Pakistan Squad
    By Xuhaib in forum 2009 ICC World Twenty20
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 06:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •