Page 26 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: The Official Pakistan Politics thread

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend smalishah84's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Nationaux View Post
    Haven't you ever heard of Anglo-American?

The US upper class is mainly Anglo, i.e. descendants of the English. These are the people who control America.
    Oh. I wasn't aware of this.
    And smalishah's avatar is the most classy one by far Jan certainly echoes the sentiments of CW

Yeah we don't crap in the first world; most of us would actually have no idea what that was emanating from Ajmal's backside. Why isn't it roses and rainbows like what happens here? PEWS's retort to Ganeshran on Daemon's picture depicting Ajmal's excreta

Quote Originally Posted by smalishah84 View Post
    They gave OK to a strike on a different area than the border post. The UN team didn't inform them that they were conducting an operarion near that post. The implication in that article that Pakistan itself didn't know the border post was there is ludicrous.

Also, it's worth pointing out that the above is the version of events that the UN team involved in the incident gave. I'd wager the Pakistani version is going to be different.

Cricketer Of The Year Agent Nationaux's Avatar
    This is now too confusing. Don't know who to believe, and every time there is a new development in this saga, it becomes even more confusing.
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBrumby View Post
    Yeah, look, it gives me a pain deep inside my uterus to admit it, but it's Ajmal until such time as we get a working throwing law again.
    Never in a million years would I have thought Brumby to admit this!!!!!!

International Vice-Captain Faisal1985's Avatar
    I can't imagine what are those widows, children, parents, brothers and sisters are going through after losing their loved ones in a snap....

All we hear from U.S. side is it was a tragic event and this and that and bull ****!

I equally blame the Pak authorities....they should take those F16s and shove them up there asses if they are not going to use them to protect there troops.

I seriously don't have words to explain my rage at this incident...When they showed those families on TV I had tears in my eyes...

Human life has no value these days..none what so ever.
    BE AFRIDI!
    Be VERY AFRIDI!!

Quote Originally Posted by Faisal1985 View Post
    I can't imagine what are those widows, children, parents, brothers and sisters are going through after losing their loved ones in a snap....

All we hear from U.S. side is it was a tragic event and this and that and bull ****!

I equally blame the Pak authorities....they should take those F16s and shove them up there asses if they are not going to use them to protect there troops.

I seriously don't have words to explain my rage at this incident...When they showed those families on TV I had tears in my eyes...

Human life has no value these days..none what so ever.
    Agree with a lot of the above.

I also think about the so many civilians who have died in drone attacks in the tribal areas. Their life seems to be even cheaper than the average Pakistani.

and so agree with the F-16 part.

Silly idea to use US provided F-16 against them. They have been designed to not work against the US. Even if the PAF could, it's still a silly idea. Do you want to start a war with the US?

What Pakistan should do is refuse US aid and stop acting like a beggar. They should stop getting involved in the US's war and deal with TTP and other insurgents in Pakistan. And if any drone enters Pakistan, it should be shot down.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Nationaux View Post
    Silly idea to use US provided F-16 against them. They have been designed to not work against the US. Even if the PAF could, it's still a silly idea. Do you want to start a war with the US?

What Pakistan should do is refuse US aid and stop acting like a beggar. They should stop getting involved in the US's war and deal with TTP and other insurgents in Pakistan. And if any drone enters Pakistan, it should be shot down.
    Who said anything about starting a war with the US. All Faisal lamented was the impotency of the PAF despite having such a huge budget.

Completely agree with the 2nd part. i.e the Imran strategy

Simon Champion!
    Not sure how taking the aid or not matters in terms of these attacks. And if the army is willing to get rid of the insurgents themselves(which they clearly don't want too for many reasons.), then there is really no point of conflict at all and Pakistan might as well take the aid.

Aid or no aid,U.S.A can't leave Afghanistan until these guys are brought down to the level where the Afghans can themselves deal with them later. And they seem to certainly believe that Pakistan Army at least doesn't want this to happen as a stronger Taliban regime back in Afghanistan having some control later on when U.S.A leaves serves their strategic interests better.

Quote Originally Posted by Cevno View Post
    Not sure how taking the aid or not matters in terms of these attacks. And if the army is willing to get rid of the insurgents themselves(which they clearly don't want too for many reasons.), then there is really no point of conflict at all and Pakistan might as well take the aid.

Aid or no aid,U.S.A can't leave Afghanistan until these guys are brought down to the level where the Afghans can themselves deal with them later. And they seem to certainly believe that Pakistan Army at least doesn't want this to happen as a stronger Taliban regime back in Afghanistan having some control later on when U.S.A leaves serves their strategic interests better.
    haha.....some truth to the first part

Hasn't the USA been trying to do that for the last 10 years and seem to be failing?

Why is the US so interested in Taliban anyway. They have destroyed Al Qaida (the reason the started the war) and therefore have had their revenge. Time to go home.

It's radical fundamentalism that needs to be destroyed. Al Qaeda was just one of the manifestations. Question is why should the Taliban not be destroyed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlai View Post
    If GI 'Best Poster On The Forum' Joe says it then it must be true.
    Athlai doesn't lie. And he doesn't do sarcasm either, so you know it's true!

Quote Originally Posted by G.I.Joe View Post
    It's radical fundamentalism that needs to be destroyed. Al Qaeda was just one of the manifestations. Question is why should the Taliban not be destroyed.
    Itstl. Quite convenient to turn a blind towards oil suppliers I suppose?

Thread Information