Cricket Player Manager
Page 116 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 2175
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: The Official Pakistan Politics thread

Cricketer Of The Year Agent Nationaux's Avatar
    What is their explanation regarding results in Karachi if they think no rigging took place?

MQM had 100% votes in certain areas. And there are people complaining of votes being cast for them before they even turned up. I have also seen pictures of ballot papers on the floor.
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBrumby View Post
    Yeah, look, it gives me a pain deep inside my uterus to admit it, but it's Ajmal until such time as we get a working throwing law again.
    Never in a million years would I have thought Brumby to admit this!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Nationaux View Post
    What is their explanation regarding results in Karachi if they think no rigging took place?

MQM had 100% votes in certain areas. And there are people complaining of votes being cast for them before they even turned up. I have also seen pictures of ballot papers on the floor.
    They never stated no rigging took place. They stated there is no evidence of widespread systematic rigging, something a lot of PTI supporters are claiming. Iím absolutely certain that rigging took place in a handful of seats by all parties, including the PTI. Like it or not though, it is clear that Nawaz won decisively and the alleged rigging did not have any measurable impact on who came out first.

MQM blatantly rigging in Karachi and that's not widespread? They are a Mafia and use any means possible to get what they want. I am not saying PTI would have won (obviously they had too few seats) but they could have been a bit stronger.

PTI rigging in Karachi seems far fetched when it's not their territory. But there are certain elements about the PTI I don't like. For example, why has Imran allowed a crook like Javed Hashmi to not only join the PTI but also made him the President.
    Last edited by Agent Nationaux; 15-05-2013 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Nationaux View Post
    MQM blatantly rigging in Karachi and that's not widespread? They are a Mafia and use any means possible to get what they want. I am not saying PTI would have won (obviously they had too few seats) but they could have been a bit stronger.

PTI rigging in Karachi seems far fetched when it's not their territory. But there are certain elements about the PTI I don't like. For example, why has Imran allowed a crook like Javed Hashmi to not only join the PTI but also made him the President.
    For now, MQM is the dominant popular party of Karachi. Just like PMLN is the dominant popular party in Punjab. PTI has made huge inroads and perhaps by the next election it can become the party of choice in both areas. However itís foolish to claim that the PTI lost a significant amount of seats due to rigging. Iíll say again that itís time to move on and accept the election results.

No enmity with the Taliban, says PTI CM designate

Reason number 5564987941625 why I will never support Imran. What the hell do you mean you have no enmity with the Taliban? Those monsters have killed thousands of men, women, and children in Pakistan. Their stated goal is to overthrow the government and take control of Pakistan. If that’s not the enemy, who the **** is? Oh yeah, I forgot: the Americans. Well go **** yourself Mr. Khattak.
    Last edited by Fusion; 17-05-2013 at 04:40 PM.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend smalishah84's Avatar
    And smalishah's avatar is the most classy one by far Jan certainly echoes the sentiments of CW

Yeah we don't crap in the first world; most of us would actually have no idea what that was emanating from Ajmal's backside. Why isn't it roses and rainbows like what happens here? PEWS's retort to Ganeshran on Daemon's picture depicting Ajmal's excreta

Fusion, you might actually enjoy reading this. Sad but true, and coming from a PPP supporter too

PPP, R.I.P? | Opinion | DAWN.COM

Quote Originally Posted by smalishah84 View Post
    Fusion, you might actually enjoy reading this. Sad but true, and coming from a PPP supporter too

PPP, R.I.P? | Opinion | DAWN.COM
    It's a disgusting article that fawns over a women who looted Pakistan.

what are you on about? She wasn't a fundamentalist and that is all that is required to be a good leader
    Last edited by smalishah84; 18-05-2013 at 03:18 PM.

shameless from the MQM really

PTI leader Zahra Shahid Hussain shot dead in Karachi – The Express Tribune

they are the original terrorists in Karachi. And they expect sympathy when the TTP hunts them?
    Last edited by smalishah84; 18-05-2013 at 07:19 PM.

am pretty sure if the MQM terrorists hadn't been around for the elections in Karachi the results would have been somewhat different as they are in NA 250

Karachi partial re-polling: PTI

Food for thought. Between July 2000 - June 2012 of a total $29 billion in foreign investment in Pakistan: $0.8 billion came from China, $7.7 billion from US.

Quote Originally Posted by Fusion View Post
    Food for thought. Between July 2000 - June 2012 of a total $29 billion in foreign investment in Pakistan: $0.8 billion came from China, $7.7 billion from US.
    Foreign investment isn't charity. It's investing in the global economy in order to gain higher returns for yourself. Multiple reasons for this, such as Pakistanis in US investing in their own country of origin.

But only $29 billion in 12 years.....that's depressing.

Pakistani lesbian couple seeking asylum? The first lesbian couple openly out of the closet from Pakistan I reckon

Pakistani lesbian couple seek asylum in UK – The Express Tribune

Thread Information