Page 110 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 2027
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: The Official Pakistan Politics thread

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend smalishah84's Avatar
    he was asked recently about it and Imran said that General Musharraf must answer the charges brought against him.

It is a step in the right direction IMO
    And smalishah's avatar is the most classy one by far Jan certainly echoes the sentiments of CW

Yeah we don't crap in the first world; most of us would actually have no idea what that was emanating from Ajmal's backside. Why isn't it roses and rainbows like what happens here? PEWS's retort to Ganeshran on Daemon's picture depicting Ajmal's excreta

Pakistan Taliban violently reshape the ballot

Taliban threat could skew Pakistan election results

The secular parties (ANP/PPP/MQM) are under relentless attack and intimidation by the ****tards. For an entity that claims not to believe in democracy, these ****s sure are taking a keen interest in the coming elections and doing everything in their power to ensure the right-wing parties come out on top.
    Last edited by Fusion; 21-04-2013 at 02:44 PM.

Cricketer Of The Year Agent Nationaux's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fusion View Post
    Pakistan Taliban violently reshape the ballot

Taliban threat could skew Pakistan election results

The secular parties (ANP/PPP/MQM) are under relentless attack and intimidation by the ****tards. For an entity that claims not to believe in democracy, these ****s sure are taking a keen interest in the coming elections and doing everything in their power to ensure the right-wing parties come out on top.
    These ****s need to be destroyed. Who the **** do they think they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBrumby View Post
    Yeah, look, it gives me a pain deep inside my uterus to admit it, but it's Ajmal until such time as we get a working throwing law again.
    Never in a million years would I have thought Brumby to admit this!!!!!!

quite a lot of people turning up at Imran rallies even in smaller areas now

In campaign mode: Imran vows to pull out troops from Waziristan – The Express Tribune

We already have such low tax money flowing in and the govt has secret funds in the information ministry to bribe media houses to write in its favor.

Explosive list of ‘bribed’ journalists to be made public today | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Just when I think that the previous PPP govt couldn't have sunk any lower, something new comes to light. How the **** would it tackle any issue if it was so damn corrupt let alone big issues like terrorism or power generation

PTI pledges

Gone are the days, it seems, when Imran's rallies would be attended only by a few score of people. He is becoming quite the populist it seems. Now seems to know what people want to hear and dishes it out fairly well too

apparently there have been 8 blasts in the last 24 hours across 3 provinces so far.......

Not sure how this will impact the voter turnout for the elections.

PTI will hold local govt elections in 90 days: Imran Khan – The Express Tribune

interesting solution by Imran. Can work to a small extent with Overseas Pakistanis funding villages across. Pakistan. With Imran in charge I would be willing to give something to the fund.

Taliban attack MQM office in Karachi; five killed

I can only hope at this point that instead of scaring the populace away from the secular parties, these attacks would anger and unite them enough to vote specifically for those parties that are willing to confront these monsters.

Cricketer Of The Year Agent Nationaux's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fusion View Post
    Taliban attack MQM office in Karachi; five killed

I can only hope at this point that instead of scaring the populace away from the secular parties, these attacks would anger and unite them enough to vote specifically for those parties that are willing to confront these monsters.
    I understand you there Fusion, but I seriously don't want MQM and ANP to come into power. They have together ruined Karachi. That documentary SS posted about how bad Karachi is was shocking!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Nationaux View Post
    I understand you there Fusion, but I seriously don't want MQM and ANP to come into power. They have together ruined Karachi. That documentary SS posted about how bad Karachi is was shocking!!!!
    Yeah, they really have ruined it.

A part of me wants to actually ask the MQM how does it feel to have the shoe on the other foot?

At any rate, if the MQM wants to help rid Karachi of these elements then they will have to agree to de-weaponization of the city. The TTP have gotten ridiculously bold in Karachi, thanks in part to the MQM, ANP, and PPP
    Last edited by smalishah84; 25-04-2013 at 11:26 PM.

couple of weeks back was part of a group in Karachi and we had a meeting with PTI. The economic policymakers of PTI are some of the sharpest mind imo and some of the plans they have are extremely promising whether they can get them going on the ground remains to be seen but just their vision for economic development is miles ahead of the others.

Blasts hit MQM office, PPP meeting; 6 dead, over 65 hurt

One child killed, 13 injured from blast at ANP rally

The candidates, workers, and supporters of ANP/MQM/PPP are under siege in Sindh, Balochistan, and KP. Meanwhile the right-wing parties of Punjab are free to hold campaign rallies and events. So basically, elections are only taking place in Punjab and the rest of Pakistan has been made irrelevant.

Thread Information