1. People using disconnect as a noun. ie "I think there was a disconnect between accounts payable and your FA" Um, get ****ed eh?
2. People who take 10 smoke breaks a day. Hey, I used to be a smoker and would still limit it as I knew I was being paid for actually working, no matter how much I was dying for a dart.
3. People who use speaker phone when at their desk. Also people who listen to the radio or whatever music without headphones. "Awww you know I think it adds to the atmosphere around here" No, no it doesn't, get ****ed.
4. The woman at work who goes around reading everyone's horoscopes out loud. "Hmm, all the Leo's out there....."
5. People who don't use deodorant and the women who use the strongest perfume they could possibly find. Equally offensive.
6. People who schedule meetings during lunch hours. "Hey, it was the only time everyone was free"
7. The chicks who are on online dating sites during the day and talking about all the creeps who've been messaging them. Hahahahahaha. At least they're funny.
8. People who sit near you yet send emails to you asking you the simplest questions.
9. Being told you have too much leave accrued. Yeah hey, I was doing that for a reason.
10. Hot-desking. What's with this ****?
Please add more...