Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pet hates at work

Pet hates at work

1. People using disconnect as a noun. ie "I think there was a disconnect between accounts payable and your FA" Um, get ****ed eh?
    2. People who take 10 smoke breaks a day. Hey, I used to be a smoker and would still limit it as I knew I was being paid for actually working, no matter how much I was dying for a dart.
    3. People who use speaker phone when at their desk. Also people who listen to the radio or whatever music without headphones. "Awww you know I think it adds to the atmosphere around here" No, no it doesn't, get ****ed.
    4. The woman at work who goes around reading everyone's horoscopes out loud. "Hmm, all the Leo's out there....."
    5. People who don't use deodorant and the women who use the strongest perfume they could possibly find. Equally offensive.
    6. People who schedule meetings during lunch hours. "Hey, it was the only time everyone was free"
    7. The chicks who are on online dating sites during the day and talking about all the creeps who've been messaging them. Hahahahahaha. At least they're funny.
    8. People who sit near you yet send emails to you asking you the simplest questions.
    9. Being told you have too much leave accrued. Yeah hey, I was doing that for a reason.
    10. Hot-desking. What's with this ****?

Please add more...

Request Your Custom Title Now! Spikey's Avatar
    you sound like a nice person to work with
    Indians can't bowl - Where has the rumour come from as I myself and many indian friends arwe competent fast bowlers ?

With the English bid I said: Let us be brief. If you give back the Falkland Islands, which belong to us, you will get my vote. They then became sad and left

That's a given.

Cricketer Of The Year Hurricane's Avatar
    Pet Peeves

When executives swear for effect and think they are cool "I am really pissed off over this".

When executives take a cool saying and start using it and instantly it becomes uncool "That is an interesting idea whatever you are smoking pass it around".

People who are new and who want to be involved with absolutely everything.

People who are spunky and peppy and gogetters. Please chill out. Typically these people get frustrated at the rest of us for not being upbeat as they are and they make complaints to management about everyone's engagement levels.

People who write graffiti in the office washroom. It is the office not the 7/Eleven washroom. Get sensible.

That is all for now,
    Quote Originally Posted by HeathDavisSpeed View Post
    I got great enjoyment in going to the game and shouting "WHY THE **** ISN'T THIS GAME BEING PLAYED AT THE BASIN?!>!?!?" to reasonably significant cheers from the sparse crowd
    Proudly against the bring back Bennett movement since he is injury prone and won't last 5 days.

Bowling tgfg Champion! Carmageddon Champion! Rainman Champion! DTunnel Champion!
    The Australian Full Time Week being longer than most countries. Except you Iceland. Have a rest.
    Jesus saves

proudly supporting Liverpool FC

Cricket Web Staff Member Burgey's Avatar
    Why would anyone make a cmplaint to management about other people not being "engaged" as you call it?

You'd have to be a complete ****. They want belting.
    WWCC - Loyaulte Mi Lie
    "People make me happy.. not places.. people"

"When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life." - Samuel Johnson

"Hope is the fuel of progress and fear is the prison in which you put yourself" - Tony Benn

Hall of Fame Member Son Of Coco's Avatar
    Social retards who think they're the life of the office because they've established a social safe-haven there.

People constantly trying to prove how good they are at their jobs by talking about it every second of the ****ing day.

People in higher positions (we're talking head teachers here, not presidents) who can't muster up a simple 'hello' and 'goodbye' when others turn up at work/are leaving. (Refer back to no.1)
    Last edited by Son Of Coco; 19-09-2011 at 03:27 AM.
    "What is this what is this who is this guy shouting what is this going on in here?" - CP. (re: psxpro)

R.I.P Craigos, you were a champion bloke. One of the best

R.I.P Fardin 'Bob' Qayyumi

Member of the Church of the Holy Glenn McGrath

"How about you do something contstructive in this forum for once and not fill the forum with ****. You offer nothing." - theegyptian.

Can feel the pain, duffer. What's hot-desking, btw?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post

People who are spunky and peppy and gogetters. Please chill out.
    This bugs me to no end too. Worst people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlai View Post
    If GI 'Best Poster On The Forum' Joe says it then it must be true.
    Athlai doesn't lie. And he doesn't do sarcasm either, so you know it's true!

Hall of Fame Member Son Of Coco's Avatar
    Is it the office version of a hot lunch?

International Vice-Captain Redbacks's Avatar
    Maintenance people who walk around looking at everyone as if we are about to break something and ruin their day.

People who tell me to leave a CV and they'll get back to me as soon as they're hiring, only for me to go back next week and discover they've finished hiring.

People who do the above, and insist that they did get back to me and I have forgotten about it.
    I'm always suspicious of shops that sell bait.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post

Yes, like the new PM at work who's come in from a big bank and immediately tells me everything that's wrong with our current processes and how we can make them "leaner."

Quote Originally Posted by G.I.Joe View Post
    What's hot-desking, btw?
    this

cpr
    People who get in the lift to go one floor.- Get ****ed, Some of us have to get to the top floor sometime this morning.

People who have to be told where everything is - If it was emailed to you a week ago, its because we needed you to know in advance, not wait until your stuck then ask everyone where the guidance is.

People who don't make their fair share of the brews.

Absolute ****ing ****tards who put a wet spoon in the sugar AFTER the coffee.
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce
    Langeveldt: I of course blame their parents.. and unchecked immigration!
    GingerFurball: He's Austrian, they tend to produce the odd ****ed up individual
    Burgey: Be careful dealing with neighbours whose cars don't have wheels but whose houses do.
    Uppercut: Maybe I just need better strippers

1. Ball passing - Honestly if its your job just do it without thinking about who gets the blame if there are any screw ups.

2. Washroom etiquette - Spilling water on the floor is fine if you're at home but really spilling water on the floor in office is ridiculous. Are you trying to take a shower in the sink or what?

3. Littering - Just because we have cleaning staff doesn't mean you go throwing wrappers and tissues all over the place. Grow up and use a ****ing bin ffs.

4. People who come in to work when sick - I'd rather you dont spread your infection to the rest of us. Bosses who force those working under them to come into work when sick are worse.

5. Interrupting lunch with work - Hate seeing bosses or others contacting other employees during their lunch hour with work issues. Wouldn't kill you to wait a few minutes.

6. People who act too important just because they got a promotion - Dude, we all get promoted now and then. Loser.

7. Stalkers - Somehow hate these kind of guys. Women come to office to work too. Staring at their every move and acting like love sick puppies is just effing messed up.

8. Office Politics - Hate this sort of ****. I know its your career and you want to make the best out of it, but seriously grow a pair and do your thing without all the dirty games.

9. Gossip - He said, she said, they said... Honestly do you have nothing more interesting to talk about at lunch? Get a hobby or go out somewhere in the weekends without resorting to all this mindless blabber.

10. Management's earpiece - You dont need to tell them about every single thing that we do. That just makes you a ****ing bad person.

11. People who hover around behind you - Honestly are you some sort of spy or what?
    "I will go down as Darren Sammy, the one who always smiles" - Darren Sammy

International Coach
    Suicide Bob Champion!
    I had this one boss who was really loud and abnoxious, always trying to crack jokes and stuff. Was pretty annoying. My colleagues were annoying as well, there was this one ugly bitch who used to constantly try and sleep with everyone despite knowing full well that everyone despised her and her smoking habits. Another type of annoying co workers that I'm pretty sure everyone hates - the couples. Constantly going over to each other's workplace, chatting and giggling, trying to tell everyone about the happiness in their lives and how many hairs their baby has on his head. To be honest I can tolerate all that but there was this one guy who just took the piss, constantly sucking up to the boss, stealing everyone's clients and shamelessly advertising his 'innovative' agrotourism bed and breakfast destination. That's not all, the prick even bought the building we work in.

So anyways, I just spend most of my time doing Sudoku puzzles instead of my ****ty job here at Dunder Mifflin.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information