For those who are not aware, white sheep is a simple game, made for simple people (Burgey etc).
I will ask a number of questions, for example 'Name a colour'. The goal of the game is to answer what you think the most people will answer. If you answer 'blue' and 19 other people answer blue also, you get 20 points. The person with the most points after all the question wins this round.
Parmi Plate Points (PPP) will be awarded as such:
If there are 30 people participating (numbers have not been finalised yet) and you finish first, you get 30 points. Second gets 29 and so on and so forth.
You're allowed to g00gle etc because it won't really help your cause, and you can still get points even if the answer is incorrect.
Answers must be emailed through to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CW username in the subject box so I can differentiate between legitimate responses and the porn emails I have signed up for.
Let the Parmi Plate begin!
1. A poster that I (benchmark00) have voted for in this years edition of the Battle of the Members
2. Name one of the 12 moderators of CW
3. An AFL team taking part in the 2011 premiership season
4. An Olympic track and field gold medalist
5. Name a country in Africa besides South Africa and Zimbabwe
6. Name a country which does not have red on its flag
7. Name a fruit which generally doesn't require peeling
8. Name an Elton John song
9. A cricketer who has taken a five fa in test matches but never score above 98
10. A retired spin bowler other than Warne and Muralitharan
11. Name a movie based on a book
12. Name a movie Matt Damon has been in