View Poll Results: Do you support gay marriage?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

53 69.74%
  • No, but civil unions

10 13.16%
  • No, just unregistered co-existance

1 1.32%
  • No, ban homosexuality!

3 3.95%
  • Gay? Isn't that a synonym for happy?

9 11.84%
Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Gay marriage views?

Cricketer Of The Year Agent Nationaux's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    I could wear Ikki & Murphy's perspective if so many other posts of his in this thread weren't similarly provocative or containing the faux gravitas.

Perhaps it's an issue of relativism, but I'm not prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt. Smali's methods are well known and transparent. I've just had enough of them.
    Are you saying that you don't want to see any more Smilies, or any more Imran pics? Can't have both Burgey.
    Last edited by Agent Nationaux; 29-10-2012 at 01:48 PM.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend smalishah84's Avatar
    and can you please enlighten me on my "well known and transparent methods". And methods to achieve what exactly?
    And smalishah's avatar is the most classy one by far Jan certainly echoes the sentiments of CW

Yeah we don't crap in the first world; most of us would actually have no idea what that was emanating from Ajmal's backside. Why isn't it roses and rainbows like what happens here? PEWS's retort to Ganeshran on Daemon's picture depicting Ajmal's excreta

Cricket Web Staff Member Burgey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smalishah84 View Post
    and can you please enlighten me on my "well known and transparent methods". And methods to achieve what exactly?
    You insult people and deliberately make provocative posts, then whack a smiley on the end of the post as though that excuses whatever atrocity has preceded it, in an attempt to get away with what would otherwise be ban-able posts.

Were I to post "Smiley really is a dickless piece of **** with barely three brain cells to rub together " the inclusion of the emoticons doesn't excuse what I would have posted.

You do it all the time.
    WWCC - Loyaulte Mi Lie
    "People make me happy.. not places.. people"

"When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life." - Samuel Johnson

"Hope is the fuel of progress and fear is the prison in which you put yourself" - Tony Benn

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend smalishah84's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    You insult people and deliberately make provocative posts, then whack a smiley on the end of the post as though that excuses whatever atrocity has preceded it, in an attempt to get away with what would otherwise be ban-able posts.

Were I to post "Smiley really is a dickless piece of **** with barely three brain cells to rub together " the inclusion of the emoticons doesn't excuse what I would have posted.

You do it all the time.
    Just as I thought you really didn't have anything of substance to add to this thread. If you don't have any valid point to counter arguments then at least don't bring up stupid points to try and divert attention.

And exactly how many times did I use these "methods" in this thread?

Cricket Web Staff Member Burgey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smalishah84 View Post
    Just as I thought you really didn't have anything of substance to add to this thread. If you don't have any valid point to counter arguments then at least don't bring up stupid points to try and divert attention.

And exactly how many times did I use these "methods" in this thread?
    Smiley, you asked me what I thought your "methods" are. Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean it isn't an answer to the question you asked.

I realize there have obviously been some provocative posts made in this thread but let's stop the arguments now please. Let's stay on topic from here on, thanks.

International Vice-Captain Faisal1985's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince EWS View Post
    If a member of the forum repeatedly referred to you as a wanker, would you not take offence, smali? It's statistically very likely that you are in fact a wanker - probably just as likely if not more than the chance of a gay man being a cock sucker - but if anyone called you such a thing it'd be done to insult and demean you, so I'm sure you wouldn't like it.
    BE AFRIDI!
    Be VERY AFRIDI!!

The fact that a Republican group exists trying to change the GOP to be less bigoted is actually kind of sad. You'd think someone who campaigns for equality wouldn't have to align themselves with a party who mostly attempts to repress it.

Really it's an example of how people get completely thrown out by the two-party system. Because it's just crazy to support a low-tax economy and have a brain with respect to equal rights, your choice is centre-left or nutjob, have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Howe_zat View Post
    Really it's an example of how people get completely thrown out by the two-party system. Because it's just crazy to support a low-tax economy and have a brain with respect to equal rights, your choice is centre-left or nutjob, have fun.
    I'm articulating this extremely poorly but on the contrary, in my opinion - where I come from deductively, low non distributive taxation seems to be in the same logical sub-set as equal rights for every individual.
    Isn’t it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too? – Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by GIMH View Post
    The reason people don't cheer for India is nothing to do with them being number one

It's because Teja is a ****, FTR

Quote Originally Posted by Teja. View Post
    I'm articulating this extremely poorly but on the contrary, in my opinion - where I come from deductively, low non distributive taxation seems to be in the same logical sub-set as equal rights for every individual.
    And you're not alone, which is his point; the American two-party system currently leaves people who think you like in the cold somewhat.
    ~ Cribbage

Haha, oh ****. Exams means I'm sleeping only once every 3-4 days or so but that really is inexcusable.

The rest of the post faded into a blur and I just read "because it's just crazy to support a low-tax economy and have a brain with respect to equal rights" without the sarcasm.

Request Your Custom Title Now! Spikey's Avatar
    gary johnson for prez
    Indians can't bowl - Where has the rumour come from as I myself and many indian friends arwe competent fast bowlers ?

With the English bid I said: Let us be brief. If you give back the Falkland Islands, which belong to us, you will get my vote. They then became sad and left

Quote Originally Posted by Teja. View Post
    am i on cw or reading a maths assignment
    + time's fickle card game ~ with you and i +

get ready for a broken ****in' arm

The Wheel is Forever silentstriker's Avatar
    Same-sex marriage measures passing in Maryland and Maine - latimes.com
    Washington voters narrowly approving gay marriage | Local News | The Seattle Times

I really hope this holds. Such a huge story. I donated almost as much money to pro-gay marriage organization as I did to Obama. Awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFu_Kallis View Post
    Peter Siddle top scores in both innings....... Matthew Wade gets out twice in one ball
    "The future light cone of the next Indian fast bowler is exactly the same as the past light cone of the previous one"
    -My beliefs summarized in words much more eloquent than I could come up with

How the Universe came from nothing

Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread Information