Thread: Pakistan Cyber army vs Indian Cyber army

Pakistan Cyber army vs Indian Cyber army

Hindustan Times is reporting that more than 35 Pakistani government websites were hacked by a group calling itself “Indian Cyber Army”. The hackers were able to gain root access to the Government website’s servers and posted the message ” Hacked by Indian Cyber Army”.

The message was accompanied by a digitally mimicked photograph of US soldiers raising a flag on a Japanese Island during World War II, the American flag was transformed into the Indian flag with a little help of Photoshop (could be ).

An Official spokesperson from the Pakistani government said that the Government took down the hacked websites and everything was restored by the afternoon. What remains a concern is that Pakistan’s main anti corruption website – National Accountability Bureau was one of the sites that were hacked.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seems like the nerds,geeks and wackos have initiated their own little war.

links:More Than 35 Pakistani Government Websites Hacked By "Indian Cyber Army"

--==[[ Hacked By PAK CYBER ARMY ]]==--

The Wheel is Forever silentstriker's Avatar
    Well, they could spell "leaked" correctly.

"LEACKED"?

Are they leaking the database or licking it?

-1 for Pak Cyber Army.
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFu_Kallis View Post
    Peter Siddle top scores in both innings....... Matthew Wade gets out twice in one ball
    "The future light cone of the next Indian fast bowler is exactly the same as the past light cone of the previous one"
    -My beliefs summarized in words much more eloquent than I could come up with

How the Universe came from nothing

Muslim hackers crew???

seems like they are inspired by Shoaib Malik another -1 for Pak cyber army.

vcs
    Inspiring stuff. Vande Mataram, etc.

Banned
    I don't think it is funny. This is a real cause for concern, and I am afraid this will only heighten tensions between the two countries. The Indians and Pakistanis who indulge in these "online wars" are the biggest idiots, honestly. I have even stopped watching cricket videos on youtube because of the crap that is posted there.

The sense of power that anonymity gives a person is amazing. I know for a fact that Indians and Pakistanis get along quite well in real life.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shri View Post
    lol!

International Captain kingkallis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuhaib View Post
    Hindustan Times is reporting that more than 35 Pakistani government websites were hacked by a group calling itself “Indian Cyber Army”. The hackers were able to gain root access to the Government website’s servers and posted the message ” Hacked by Indian Cyber Army”.

The message was accompanied by a digitally mimicked photograph of US soldiers raising a flag on a Japanese Island during World War II, the American flag was transformed into the Indian flag with a little help of Photoshop (could be ).

An Official spokesperson from the Pakistani government said that the Government took down the hacked websites and everything was restored by the afternoon. What remains a concern is that Pakistan’s main anti corruption website – National Accountability Bureau was one of the sites that were hacked.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seems like the nerds,geeks and wackos have initiated their own little war.

links:More Than 35 Pakistani Government Websites Hacked By "Indian Cyber Army"

--==[[ Hacked By PAK CYBER ARMY ]]==--
    Couple of days ago the had hacked CBI's official website hence this attack on Pakistani websites.

Its just kiddish stuff!
    CricZo XI - Draft League

Season 1 M Hayden, G Gooch, R Dravid, W Hammond, K Pietersen, G Sobers, R Marsh (wk), R Benaud (c), D Steyn, W Hall, N Adcock

Season 2 J Hobbs, B Richards, D Boon, H Taylor, C Lloyd (c), A Stewart (wk), T Goddard, A Davidson, H Tayfield, C Ambrose, H Griffith

Season 3 H Sutcliffe, M Hayden, I Chappell (c), G Pollock, A Faulkner, M Hussey, D Lindsay (wk), I Botham, A Kumble, M Marshall, D Lillee

International 12th Man blahblahblah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vcs View Post
    Inspiring stuff. Vande Mataram, etc.

International Vice-Captain Faisal1985's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze 18 View Post
    I don't think it is funny. This is a real cause for concern, and I am afraid this will only heighten tensions between the two countries. The Indians and Pakistanis who indulge in these "online wars" are the biggest idiots, honestly. I have even stopped watching cricket videos on youtube because of the crap that is posted there.

The sense of power that anonymity gives a person is amazing. I know for a fact that Indians and Pakistanis get along quite well in real life.
    awta....there is so much **** commenting on Youtube.....there is absolutely no respect what so ever from both sides......its trash talking really.
    Last edited by Faisal1985; 07-12-2010 at 12:58 PM.
    BE AFRIDI!
    Be VERY AFRIDI!!

Thread Information