Page 96 of 231 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146196 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 3464
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: The American Politics thread

Politicoís analysis of latest swing state polling. They have Obama leading in all but one (the exception being North Carolina). Itís close in every state, but the fact remains that Obama is still leading up to now. Hence my puzzlement about the doom and gloom predictions about his re-election chances.

International Captain wellAlbidarned's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fusion View Post
    Politicoís analysis of latest swing state polling. They have Obama leading in all but one (the exception being North Carolina). Itís close in every state, but the fact remains that Obama is still leading up to now. Hence my puzzlement about the doom and gloom predictions about his re-election chances.
    I can't exactly say I'm shocked that people's faith in American undecided voters isn't sky high.
    Exit pursuing a beer

Because the longer it goes, the worse his chances are of getting reelected. Economy isn't getting any better and isn't expected to in next few months. It will depend a lot on the VP choice, someone like Christie will get Romney a lot of Independent voters.

And Romney is winning Florida and Virginia, it is a prediction I am making here right now.

Because the longer it goes, the worse his chances are of getting reelected. Economy isn't getting any better and isn't expected to in next few months. It will depend a lot on the VP choice, someone like Christie will get Romney a lot of Independent voters.

And Romney is winning Florida and Virginia, it is a prediction I am making here right now.

Request Your Custom Title Now! Spikey's Avatar
    Christie gets independents? Well. Maybe. I guess. He'll get a lot of 40 + white males but it's not as if they're in short supply for the Republicans. And he'll probably isolate a whole lot more elsewhere eg females. Plus he'll no doubt lose his temper at some point and isolate more. Would have thought the Democrats would love Christie getting picked.
    Indians can't bowl - Where has the rumour come from as I myself and many indian friends arwe competent fast bowlers ?

With the English bid I said: Let us be brief. If you give back the Falkland Islands, which belong to us, you will get my vote. They then became sad and left

International Captain LongHopCassidy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanz View Post
    Look at what is happening in the Swing States. Assuming that Obama wins PA, he still needs to win Ohio + Virginia/NV. Don't see him winning VA/NV and he is not winning Florida this time.
    Mittens needs every swing state or he's ****ed. Obama can win 270 with any two of Colorado, Nevada, Virginia, Ohio, Florida or Iowa presuming he hangs onto New Hampshire and Michigan and loses North Carolina.

Tipping point of this election IMO is whether Obama's numbers and his better campaigning skills will get buried to irrelevance by the super PACs.
    "The Australian cricket captain is the Prime Minister Australia wishes it had. Steve Waugh is that man, Michael Clarke is not." - Jarrod Kimber

RIP Fardin Qayyumi and Craig Walsh - true icons of CricketWeb.

International Captain LongHopCassidy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikey View Post
    Christie gets independents? Well. Maybe. I guess. He'll get a lot of 40 + white males but it's not as if they're in short supply for the Republicans. And he'll probably isolate a whole lot more elsewhere eg females. Plus he'll no doubt lose his temper at some point and isolate more. Would have thought the Democrats would love Christie getting picked.
    I would go for Jan Brewer. Illusion of diversity, Tea Party darling and merciless on the stump.

For those of you unconvinced about the firmament of her views:

Cricket Web Staff Member Burgey's Avatar
    WWCC - Loyaulte Mi Lie
    "People make me happy.. not places.. people"

"When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life." - Samuel Johnson

"Hope is the fuel of progress and fear is the prison in which you put yourself" - Tony Benn

Take it to the What do you look like? Pt III thread you son of a bitch

seriously how is romney so bad at this. get PEWS on the team or something. jesus christ.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Top_Cat's Avatar
    Give the guy some credit, he's doing great for a robot.
    The Colourphonics

Bandcamp
    Twitderp

New Voter ID laws in swing states could hurt Obama

I almost have to admire those damn evil geniuses and their ability to steal an election.

Thread Information