Page 141 of 231 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 3463
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: The American Politics thread

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Top_Cat's Avatar
    Did they specifically use that term?

Not that it matters, though. They most certainly called him an 'idiot' and that's just the '******' of the 19th century, was used in exactly the same way in medical journals as were terms like imbecile, moron, etc. Pretty sure '********' was invented as the PC version of idiot!
    The Colourphonics

Bandcamp
    Twitderp

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Uppercut's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    That really is very interesting. Also shows how people outside Pakistan aren't too bothered with the drone system, or don't link it to Obama (for some reason).
    It doesn't show that at all, it shows how much everyone outside the US hates the Republican party. Lesser of two evils: he's using some pretty indiscriminate military tactics but at least he hasn't invaded any countries because he thinks God told him to.

But yeah, I don't think people outside Pakistan are too bothered with it. But they'd vote against Romney anyway.
    Last edited by Uppercut; 24-10-2012 at 05:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by zaremba View Post
    The Filth have comfortably the better bowling. But the Gash have the batting. Might be quite good to watch.

Request Your Custom Title Now! Spikey's Avatar
    i think it shows they know obama is a chill enough guy who hasn't really made the world a worse place yet (hi pews) whereas they know romney as the guy who hates 47% of the population. i don't think it's a very interesting poll. i just wanted the flying killing robots joke.

well actually pretty much no-one in kenya being undecided was pretty interesting. did they only poll 7 people or something
    Last edited by Spikey; 24-10-2012 at 05:00 AM.
    Indians can't bowl - Where has the rumour come from as I myself and many indian friends arwe competent fast bowlers ?

With the English bid I said: Let us be brief. If you give back the Falkland Islands, which belong to us, you will get my vote. They then became sad and left

The Wheel is Forever silentstriker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Top_Cat View Post
    Did they specifically use that term?
    Yes, repeatedly. Just search youtube and you'll see clips all over the place of all sorts of people (not just comedians).
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFu_Kallis View Post
    Peter Siddle top scores in both innings....... Matthew Wade gets out twice in one ball
    "The future light cone of the next Indian fast bowler is exactly the same as the past light cone of the previous one"
    -My beliefs summarized in words much more eloquent than I could come up with

How the Universe came from nothing

Agree with the Upper****. As I've said earlier, for the rest of the world, the drone stuff is a non-issue. It's all about making sure Romney never holds the levers of power. History should, by rights, judge Obama so ****ing harshly for it, though. Nobel Peace Prize, indeed!
    Last edited by Top_Cat; 24-10-2012 at 05:23 AM.

Cricket Champion! Jackpot Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Good link.

I think its time Ann Coulter actually just gets thrown into the ocean. She's just a putrid human being, and she craves this sort of attention.
    ****, I hate that bitch.
    ★★★★★

Tbh Coulter must be top of an hate-**** list. Speaking of which I see Louise Mensch has been in America for a couple of weeks and is now an expert on American Politics. Fox News awaits.

Anyway more GOP fun. When this lot get elected it's really gonna help me on the whole looking-down-on-septics thing
    Do I contradict myself?
    Very well then I contradict myself,
    (I am large, I contain multitudes.
    Walt Whitman

Global Moderator nightprowler10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grecian View Post
    Anyway more GOP fun. When this lot get elected it's really gonna help me on the whole looking-down-on-septics thing
    That's hardly a shocking position for a religious conservative though.
    RIP Craigos

Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10 View Post
    That's hardly a shocking position for a religious conservative though.
    Well, TBH, if it's not shocking then I'm glad I don't live in a country where it's considered normal for anyone.

Global Moderator nightprowler10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grecian View Post
    Well, TBH, if it's not shocking then I'm glad I don't live in a country where it's considered normal for anyone.
    Not to sound like I'm defending such putrid statements, but it just sounds like the normal Christian belief that everything happens according to God's plan. That would include a woman's rape and the subsequent pregnancy that results from it. So to abort that child would be screwing with God's plan. This is all, of course, completely ignoring the fact that people who believe this don't actually follow through on their own logic, because that would mean that abortion must've been a part of God's plan as well.

Not to sound like I'm defending such putrid statements, but it just sounds like the normal Christian belief that everything happens according to God's plan. That would include a woman's rape and the subsequent pregnancy that results from it. So to abort that child would be screwing with God's plan. This is all, of course, completely ignoring the fact that people who believe this don't actually follow through on their own logic, because that would mean that abortion must've been a part of God's plan as well.
    Well, I'm not a christian, but TBH it's fairly offensive to the vast majority of them to say this is what they all believe. Free-will and all that. See this is why most of us find US religion so bizarre, it really isn't the same in most civilised countries. These people are extremists IMHO.

Anyway, Trump's thing really doesn't even deserve mentioning, what a clown.

Oh but then again

Last edited by grecian; 24-10-2012 at 11:46 AM.

Simon Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikey View Post

Pakistanis clearly looking for a 3rd party candidate who doesn't support flying killing robots
    Not surprised by either being not popular in Pakistan. Surprised by Obama being more popular in India though, as India has traditionally had better relations with Republican regimes and Obama mentioning India a few times in terms of outsourcing became news here.

Wonder how much of this also the fact that Obama is more known being president for 4 years than Romney.

Simon Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanz View Post
    So when you can't win the debate, accuse the moderator. I hear similar comments were made against the Moderator for VP debate.
    Hmm ? Never been to USA and Don't really care that much who wins personally tbh.

Didn't see much wrong with the VP debate or the 3rd debate moderator which Democrats won for me too.

The Wheel is Forever silentstriker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cevno View Post
    Wonder how much of this also the fact that Obama is more known being president for 4 years than Romney.
    The survey results were very similar in terms of McCain vs. Obama in 2008.

Yeah, as Grecian said, in OZ and I presume generally outside of the US, that **** is considered weapons-grade crazy and you rarely hear it.

Thread Information