Page 506 of 604 FirstFirst ... 6406456496504505506507508516556 ... LastLast
Results 7,576 to 7,590 of 9046
Like Tree101Likes

Thread: Lord Presents..What Made Your Day + What Ruined Your Day IV

  1. #7576
    State Captain Chubb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltman View Post
    Yep, new job in Dunedin. Will keep it largely to myself though. At least for the time being. Similar industry, but different role.
    I can take a pretty good guess I think. Congratulations.
    ZIMBABWE
    Somebody has to...

  2. #7577
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Top_Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    22,957
    Amnesty International - Trial by Timeline

    Basically the site takes a look at your FB profile and figures out from the entries what 'crimes' you'd be guilty of in different countries (having a FB profile is a crime in Mali, for example).

    I post so much political **** on my profile and I'd only be guilty of 4 crimes in 6 countries, mostly the 'having a FB profile' thing. Kirki's profile is full of funny videos/memes and she is apparently guilty of 60+ crimes in 40-odd countries.

    da faq Amnesty.
    Last edited by Top_Cat; 11-11-2012 at 01:33 AM.
    The Colourphonics

    Bandcamp
    Twitderp

  3. #7578
    Hall of Fame Member Smudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Deep, deep south
    Posts
    16,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubb View Post
    I can take a pretty good guess I think. Congratulations.
    I bet you can, especially if you've been talking to the great Searlo...

  4. #7579
    Cricketer Of The Year Agent Nationaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    9,468
    Ruined

    Just shocked to hear that a classmate of mine was killed in Afghanistan. RIP Captain Rupert Bowers, it was a pleasure to have known you and you were a brave man.

    Also very sad to hear that he leaves behind his wife and 1 year old son.
    Last edited by Agent Nationaux; 11-11-2012 at 07:08 AM.


  5. #7580
    cpr
    cpr is offline
    Cricketer Of The Year cpr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    9,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Nationaux View Post
    Ruined

    Just shocked to hear that a classmate of mine was killed in Afghanistan. RIP Captain Rupert Bowers, it was a pleasure to have known you and you were a brave man.

    Also very sad to hear that he leaves behind his wife and 1 year old son.
    .


    Sad to hear, think most people now are aquainted with someone who's either been killed or injured out there. We lost one of our customers at the pub about 18 months ago. Luckily the friends/family members I've got in the services have been alright so far.


    Quote Originally Posted by Top_Cat View Post
    Amnesty International - Trial by Timeline

    Basically the site takes a look at your FB profile and figures out from the entries what 'crimes' you'd be guilty of in different countries (having a FB profile is a crime in Mali, for example).

    I post so much political **** on my profile and I'd only be guilty of 4 crimes in 6 countries, mostly the 'having a FB profile' thing. Kirki's profile is full of funny videos/memes and she is apparently guilty of 60+ crimes in 40-odd countries.

    da faq Amnesty.
    Apparently according that in Czech Republic, I'd be killed by extremists because I moved house by 4 miles. I'd be imprisioned in India for going to a wedding, and beheaded in Saudi (and hung in Iran) for publically supporting the government..
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce
    Langeveldt: I of course blame their parents.. and unchecked immigration!
    GingerFurball: He's Austrian, they tend to produce the odd ****ed up individual
    Burgey: Be careful dealing with neighbours whose cars don't have wheels but whose houses do.
    Uppercut: Maybe I just need better strippers

  6. #7581
    International Coach grecian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not looking at the flowers.
    Posts
    13,957
    Didn't get much on me, but I hardly use it. If liking Baileys makes me a criminal, then lock me away.
    Do I contradict myself?
    Very well then I contradict myself,
    (I am large, I contain multitudes.
    Walt Whitman

  7. #7582
    Eternal Optimist / Cricket Web Staff Member GIMH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    #7Thompson
    Posts
    47,134
    Attending 'Ronnie Moore's Sex Party' yesterday got me into all sorts of bother, for Sex Before Marriage and Unauthorised Public Gatherings. Aside from that the only other thing that came up was being a migrant (I live about 4 miles from where I grew up and 10 from where I was born).
    #JFT96
    "I can't promise anyone success but I can promise them a trip to the moon." - John King
    SWA

    RIP Craigos. A true CW legend. You will be missed.

  8. #7583
    jan
    jan is offline
    State 12th Man jan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    city of a 100 spires
    Posts
    747
    Quote Originally Posted by cpr View Post
    .
    Apparently according that in Czech Republic, I'd be killed by extremists because I moved house by 4 miles. I'd be imprisioned in India for going to a wedding, and beheaded in Saudi (and hung in Iran) for publically supporting the government..
    Wtf? I know of no extremists targeting people who move their houses
    Quote Originally Posted by Bun View Post
    Darn, at his age, I didn't know one needed to insert and ejaculate manship in womanship to create childship!
    aspiring social cricket player, left-handed batsman, grainy low-res streams watcher

  9. #7584
    Cricket Web Staff Member Burgey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The Castle
    Posts
    40,397
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Nationaux View Post
    Ruined

    Just shocked to hear that a classmate of mine was killed in Afghanistan. RIP Captain Rupert Bowers, it was a pleasure to have known you and you were a brave man.

    Also very sad to hear that he leaves behind his wife and 1 year old son.
    That's terrible news mate. Thoughts with you, his friends and family.
    WWCC - Loyaulte Mi Lie
    "People make me happy.. not places.. people"

    "When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life." - Samuel Johnson

    "Hope is the fuel of progress and fear is the prison in which you put yourself" - Tony Benn

  10. #7585
    Hall of Fame Member _Ed_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Auckland, Aotearoa
    Posts
    19,799
    Yeah, dreadful news.

  11. #7586
    State Captain Chubb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltman View Post
    I bet you can, especially if you've been talking to the great Searlo...
    I'm his Twitter consultant. Great guy. He offered me a Christmas dinner last year because I was working the 25th.

  12. #7587
    Global Moderator Spark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    A Blood Rainbow
    Posts
    31,289
    i lol'd

    + time's fickle card game ~ with you and i +


    get ready for a broken ****in' arm

  13. #7588
    Request Your Custom Title Now! Spikey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    All Glory To The Nev
    Posts
    31,918
    pretty smooth
    Indians can't bowl - Where has the rumour come from as I myself and many indian friends arwe competent fast bowlers ?

    With the English bid I said: Let us be brief. If you give back the Falkland Islands, which belong to us, you will get my vote. They then became sad and left

  14. #7589
    Hall of Fame Member superkingdave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    DRS Box
    Posts
    18,736
    Quote Originally Posted by GIMH View Post
    Attending 'Ronnie Moore's Sex Party' yesterday got me into all sorts of bother, for Sex Before Marriage and Unauthorised Public Gatherings. Aside from that the only other thing that came up was being a migrant (I live about 4 miles from where I grew up and 10 from where I was born).
    I'm in trouble because some **** posted indecent images of a senile old man on my timeline over the weekend
    Dave Mohammed >>>> You

  15. #7590
    Eternal Optimist / Cricket Web Staff Member GIMH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    #7Thompson
    Posts
    47,134



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. The Name Game.
    By yaju in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 1109
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 07:43 AM
  2. Interviews
    By Slats4ever in forum World Club Cricket
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 24-09-2004, 04:26 AM
  3. The man for a crisis?
    By marc71178 in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-06-2004, 07:03 AM
  4. I Finally Made it !
    By lord_of_darkness in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 03:05 AM
  5. Finally Made It !!! :D
    By lord_of_darkness in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 19-07-2003, 05:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •