Page 493 of 636 FirstFirst ... 393443483491492493494495503543593 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,395 of 9534
Like Tree266Likes

Thread: Lord Presents..What Made Your Day + What Ruined Your Day IV

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    I just love all kinds of balls.

Hall of Fame Member Son Of Coco's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    **** I love Gangnam Style. Genuinely love listening to the song.
    Please don't encourage them!

Although, to be fair to Psy, it's probably better than all the other **** music that comes out of Korea. At least now they can lay claim to a 'world famous' artist that someone outside of Korea has actually heard of.
    "What is this what is this who is this guy shouting what is this going on in here?" - CP. (re: psxpro)

R.I.P Craigos, you were a champion bloke. One of the best

R.I.P Fardin 'Bob' Qayyumi

Member of the Church of the Holy Glenn McGrath

"How about you do something contstructive in this forum for once and not fill the forum with ****. You offer nothing." - theegyptian.

Don't be jealous of the Georgie Pie super smash
    The govt is doing an open consultation on warrant of fitnesses being once a year or twice a year. There is a web site to go to. So I had my say. Half way through it occured to me they might quote me in the final report so I had to re-write it respectfully - which was tough as I reckon taking the car in twice a year for a check up is a racket for mechanics.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeathDavisSpeed View Post
    I got great enjoyment in going to the game and shouting "WHY THE **** ISN'T THIS GAME BEING PLAYED AT THE BASIN?!>!?!?" to reasonably significant cheers from the sparse crowd
    Proudly against the bring back Bennett movement since he is injury prone and won't last 5 days.

International Captain wellAlbidarned's Avatar
    Lol'd
    Exit pursuing a beer

Ruined

The street I park at next to the train station has been turned into a no parking zone 8-6, for what I can see to be next to no reason. Only place to park is now several blocks away. I know it's a first world problem but the council can GAGF. Don't they want people to use public transport?
    Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

Too many bones, not enough CASH!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZwgu8_b0Vw

RIP Craig

cpr
    Made

Promotion all but confirmed. Passed the interview et all, just a case of getting bums on seats, will find out whether I'm in a role or on the reserve list around about the 29th. Reserve list basically covers any management post between now and next April within the North West, so hopefully even if I'm not in the first batch, it'd be a when, not if.
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce
    Langeveldt: I of course blame their parents.. and unchecked immigration!
    GingerFurball: He's Austrian, they tend to produce the odd ****ed up individual
    Burgey: Be careful dealing with neighbours whose cars don't have wheels but whose houses do.
    Uppercut: Maybe I just need better strippers

Quote Originally Posted by Ausage View Post
    Ruined

The street I park at next to the train station has been turned into a no parking zone 8-6, for what I can see to be next to no reason. Only place to park is now several blocks away. I know it's a first world problem but the council can GAGF. Don't they want people to use public transport?
    Residents complaining about not being able to park on their own street?

International Coach Agent Nationaux's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cpr View Post
    Made

Promotion all but confirmed. Passed the interview et all, just a case of getting bums on seats, will find out whether I'm in a role or on the reserve list around about the 29th. Reserve list basically covers any management post between now and next April within the North West, so hopefully even if I'm not in the first batch, it'd be a when, not if.
    Congrats

Is it the role you have been trying for ages?

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Uppercut's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Ruined

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-19911943

Four months, holy ****. Can't see the justification for that at all, I thought police here had to be a bit more underhand about their self-serving agenda.
    Last edited by Uppercut; 11-10-2012 at 09:59 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by zaremba View Post
    The Filth have comfortably the better bowling. But the Gash have the batting. Might be quite good to watch.

Made

Ah, the joys of the "merit list". Hope you're somewhere near the top.

'Grats, anyway. Assume this makes you a mobile grade now? Does HMRC spring for transport costs if you end up a way from your home?
    Cricket Web's 2013/14 Premier League Tipping Champion

- As featured in The Independent.

"I don't believe a word of Pietersen's book, but then I don't believe a word anyone else has said either."
    - Simon Barnes renders further comment on KP's autobiography superfluous in a sentence

cpr
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Nationaux View Post
    Congrats

Is it the role you have been trying for ages?
    Gave up on the Band T lark, never stood a chance compared to people in other departments who don't do anything bar sit round a table and make up policies. Nobody likes a taxman, not even Whitehall

Quote Originally Posted by BoyBrumby View Post
    Ah, the joys of the "merit list". Hope you're somewhere near the top.

'Grats, anyway. Assume this makes you a mobile grade now? Does HMRC spring for transport costs if you end up a way from your home?
    I didn't see where I was on the list, annoyingly, they ballsed up and released the markings at first, but pulled them an hour later so it just shows pass or fail - I was in a training class at the time, so didn't get a sneak at my scores.

Yeah, its a mobile grade - The job is entitled 'Generic Manager', which narrows it down.fantastically. All I know is I'll get a team to manage, either in Compliance, Benefits or Personal Tax. We had to put upto 3 location preferences, though there is no home moves assistance at this stage, as you've chose to apply for those posts after all, but if they shunt you around at a later date you can get it. I've chose Manchester, Preston and Warrington, so all are commutable (Preston I'd go and kip at my mums until I find somewhere up there)

Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox View Post
    Residents complaining about not being able to park on their own street?
    It's not really an area where that's a major issue. It's outer suburbia, so every house has a driveway/garage or parking area.

Don't be jealous of the Georgie Pie super smash
    Made

well done.

International Vice-Captain Redbacks's Avatar
    Ruined

SA Redbacks last won a Shield game on 26th November 2010 and have scored only 1 first innings win in the 18 games since

We are ****!

Cricket Web Staff Member Burgey's Avatar
    Made

86 (51) yesterday in the numpty leagues after coming in at one for none chasing only 146 after rolling the other mob cheaply. Stumps we're 6-136 so should win next week.

Ruined

Necessitates a massage today as I can hardly walk this morning.

Burgeinho's junior team continues to disappoint though they are improving slowly.
    WWCC - Loyaulte Mi Lie
    "People make me happy.. not places.. people"
    "When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life." - Samuel Johnson

"Hope is the fuel of progress and fear is the prison in which you put yourself" - Tony Benn

#408. Sixty three not out forever.

Thread Information