Page 194 of 604 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244294 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 9046
Like Tree101Likes

Thread: Lord Presents..What Made Your Day + What Ruined Your Day IV

The Wheel is Forever silentstriker's Avatar
    That's very interesting. I don't ever 'hear' the words when I read something, so it's always odd to hear it no matter what the accent is.
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFu_Kallis View Post
    Peter Siddle top scores in both innings....... Matthew Wade gets out twice in one ball
    "The future light cone of the next Indian fast bowler is exactly the same as the past light cone of the previous one"
    -My beliefs summarized in words much more eloquent than I could come up with

How the Universe came from nothing

Quote Originally Posted by silentstriker View Post
    Made: Ate penis and testicles.
    Was it... juicy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlai View Post
    If GI 'Best Poster On The Forum' Joe says it then it must be true.
    Athlai doesn't lie. And he doesn't do sarcasm either, so you know it's true!

Quote Originally Posted by G.I.Joe View Post
    Was it... juicy?
    Yes. It was hard and sticky as well (not even kidding about that...).

I'd sig that, but no one would believe I wasn't making it all up

It was a lot of collagen, so it sticks in your mouth. And the whole thing is very rubbery and of course very lean, so it's a really interesting texture to bite into. The collagen coating is what's weird, unlike almost any other meat that you'd have. Just like when you eat tongue, it's the texture that is really novel.

The testicles on the other hand, were more conventionally delicious, almost tasted like pieces of lamb or mutton, though they had this soft mushy texture that made it hard to forget that you were eating balls. I probably wouldn't recommend either dish for the squeamish but the testicles, if I didn't tell you what they were, a lot of people would probably enjoy them. When you eat cock....well you know it's cock. It looks like cock, it feels like cock, and it tastes like cock (yea, I know ) . I'd eat it again, but it's not for everyone. Most of it you could prepare a different way and I could totally see it being successfully incorporated into various dishes (I'd like a Penis Caesar Salad, please). The business end though had a more than usual collagen or something that made it very difficult to swallow () and took a while to chew, but it was not too bad.

Actually, I'd bet its very healthy...there is no fat on it whatsoever and it's going to be full of protein. Penis...replacement for protein drinks, even outside of prison.

Anyway, not the weirdest thing I ate, or the most interesting, but other people not used to eating interesting things would probably disagree on that. I still find eating things alive, or still moving is a more fascinating culinary experience. But others may probably disagree on that and place this meat and two veg up there.

Well, atleast we know you're a swallower

I already implied that in my post... Come up with something new. There sure is plenty of material (that's what she said ) there....

vcs
    Quote Originally Posted by silentstriker View Post
    It was a lot of collagen, so it sticks in your mouth. And the whole thing is very rubbery and of course very lean, so it's a really interesting texture to bite into. The collagen coating is what's weird, unlike almost any other meat that you'd have. Just like when you eat tongue, it's the texture that is really novel.

The testicles on the other hand, were more conventionally delicious, almost tasted like pieces of lamb or mutton, though they had this soft mushy texture that made it hard to forget that you were eating balls. I probably wouldn't recommend either dish for the squeamish but the testicles, if I didn't tell you what they were, a lot of people would probably enjoy them. When you eat cock....well you know it's cock. It looks like cock, it feels like cock, and it tastes like cock (yea, I know ) . I'd eat it again, but it's not for everyone. Most of it you could prepare a different way and I could totally see it being successfully incorporated into various dishes (I'd like a Penis Caesar Salad, please). The business end though had a more than usual collagen or something that made it very difficult to swallow () and took a while to chew, but it was not too bad.

Actually, I'd bet its very healthy...there is no fat on it whatsoever and it's going to be full of protein. Penis...replacement for protein drinks, even outside of prison.

Epic post IMO, one that should be preserved for posterity.

Manan, did you have the cock with Gelman (explains why you found it so jewsy *boom tish*), or was it just a coincidence that you had cock the day he showed up?

I'd tell you but it's a family forum. Also, I definitely performed a circumcision on it, so the bull was posthumously converted to judaism at the end of my first bite.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Uppercut's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by G.I.Joe View Post
    Manan, did you have the cock with Gelman (explains why you found it so jewsy *boom tish*), or was it just a coincidence that you had cock the day he showed up?
    Quote Originally Posted by zaremba View Post
    The Filth have comfortably the better bowling. But the Gash have the batting. Might be quite good to watch.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Uppercut's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    This whole thing smells like a cock and ball story to me

What animal's cock was it anyway? Our in house Dr. Hoe wouldn't have eaten it. He would have surgically replaced his manhood with what was on the plate. Doesn't matter if it was a mosquito's cock either.
    This was a serious post:

Quote Originally Posted by Blocky View Post
    As for Sharma, sorry but he's the only Indian bowler outside of Khan who has consistently managed to take wickets away from home and trouble good batsman. Shami looks highly promising but India don't have better seam options than Sharma at the moment in test cricket. Quite simple.
    RIP Craigos. Owe you a beer.:(

http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/2186298-post7381.html

Was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen ftr.
    Rest In Peace Craigos
    2003-2012

Thread Information