Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: A Field Guide to CW Smileys

  1. #1
    International Captain LongHopCassidy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Nursing a broken ****ing arm
    Posts
    5,702

    A Field Guide to CW Smileys

    It's my day off.

    - Three meanings:
    1. Please don't make a huge straw man out of my argument, Dicko, I made it with the best of intentions.
    2. No, I wasn't trolling. I'm actually a sociopath.
    3.. You're a ****ing nutcase. Hopefully this emoticon will betray my openness of mind and tolerance for your bigotry. Let's agree to disagree for the sake of the purity of the internet.

    - Hang on, I'll make you feel inadequate at arguing over the internet before I check your stats on Cricinfo.

    - While I usually find jokes about forced incest distasteful, I will nevertheless build on yours.

    - I'd mock you but the challenge is gone.

    - Got laid. As far as you know.

    - You can fit a cricket bat up there?

    - Without linseed oil?

    - My mouth wasn't always this way, at least until I met Fuller's little friend.

    - Thank you Mr. Fuller, may I have another?

    - I met a guy at my new job, turns out we both smoke pot, which is awesome. No, gnarly!


    Add to the collection.
    "The Australian cricket captain is the Prime Minister Australia wishes it had. Steve Waugh is that man, Michael Clarke is not." - Jarrod Kimber

    RIP Fardin Qayyumi and Craig Walsh - true icons of CricketWeb.

  2. #2
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend andyc's Avatar
    Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion!
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    23,883


    Voltman to do the rest.
    Quote Originally Posted by flibbertyjibber View Post
    Only a bunch of convicts having been beaten 3-0 and gone 9 tests without a win and won just 1 in 11 against England could go into the home series saying they will win. England will win in Australia again this winter as they are a better side which they have shown this summer. 3-0 doesn't lie girls.

  3. #3
    Hall of Fame Member Sanz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,230
    Wasn't there a similar thread started by LHC in the past ?

  4. #4
    International Captain LongHopCassidy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Nursing a broken ****ing arm
    Posts
    5,702
    You make it sound like a bad thing.


  5. #5
    Request Your Custom Title Now! Uppercut's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    .
    Posts
    30,888
    - Sachin Tendulkar has just scored another century.

  6. #6
    Hall of Fame Member Sanz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,230
    Quote Originally Posted by LongHopCassidy View Post
    You make it sound like a bad thing.
    I am sorry, It is not bad at all. Actually I am looking forward to some great stuff here.

    And the smiley above is a genuine lol (and not what you said)t
    Last edited by Sanz; 10-03-2010 at 04:57 PM.

  7. #7
    Request Your Custom Title Now! Uppercut's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    .
    Posts
    30,888
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanz View Post
    I am sorry, It is not bad at all. Actually I am looking forward to some great stuff here.

    And the smiley above is a genuine lol (and not what you said)t
    I believe the correct smiley for a genuine lol is "".

  8. #8
    Hall of Fame Member Sanz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Uppercut View Post
    I believe the correct smiley for a genuine lol is "".
    That's the "I got Shiny teeth" smiley

  9. #9
    Request Your Custom Title Now! Burgey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    #FreeShri
    Posts
    69,995
    Haha, Sanz in good form of late.
    WWCC - Loyaulte Mi Lie

    “The modern conservative is engaged in one of man’s oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."
    - JK Galbraith
    Quote Originally Posted by TNT View Post
    You need to clap a cows c**** over your head and get a woolly bull to f**** some sense into you.

    "Do you know why I have credibility? Because I don't exude morality." - Bob Hawke
    #FreeShri
    #408. Sixty three not out forever.

  10. #10
    Cricketer Of The Year The Sean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,857
    : Just about anything by SJS in cricket chat
    Member of the Twenty20 is Boring Society

    Quote Originally Posted by grecian View Post
    C'mon Man U.
    RIP Craigos

  11. #11
    Request Your Custom Title Now! Burgey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    #FreeShri
    Posts
    69,995
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sean View Post
    : Just about anything by SJS in cricket chat
    This

  12. #12
    Hall of Fame Member Sanz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    Haha, Sanz in good form of late.
    :- " Why Sanz is in good behavior of late " smiley

  13. #13
    Request Your Custom Title Now! Burgey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    #FreeShri
    Posts
    69,995
    That could as easily be

  14. #14
    Cricketer Of The Year ripper868's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Directly under the earth's sun....now.
    Posts
    9,601
    wednesday's with Burgey
    Parmi

  15. #15
    Hall of Fame Member duffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    stupid sexy freddie
    Posts
    16,230
    Quote Originally Posted by LongHopCassidy View Post
    It's my day off.

    - Three meanings:
    1. Please don't make a huge straw man out of my argument, Dicko, I made it with the best of intentions.
    2. No, I wasn't trolling. I'm actually a sociopath.
    3.. You're a ****ing nutcase. Hopefully this emoticon will betray my openness of mind and tolerance for your bigotry. Let's agree to disagree for the sake of the purity of the internet.

    - Hang on, I'll make you feel inadequate at arguing over the internet before I check your stats on Cricinfo.

    - While I usually find jokes about forced incest distasteful, I will nevertheless build on yours.

    - I'd mock you but the challenge is gone.

    - Got laid. As far as you know.

    - You can fit a cricket bat up there?

    - Without linseed oil?

    - My mouth wasn't always this way, at least until I met Fuller's little friend.

    - Thank you Mr. Fuller, may I have another?

    - I met a guy at my new job, turns out we both smoke pot, which is awesome. No, gnarly!


    Add to the collection.
    Disagree, would be more tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    True, a Duffer "heh" is like 50 likes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. The CricketWeb Newbie Guide to Battrick
    By NZTailender in forum Battrick
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 05:08 AM
  2. Christmas Gift Guide
    By James in forum Cricket Web Forum Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16-12-2006, 05:32 PM
  3. Beautiful moments on the cricket field
    By Top_Cat in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 01-02-2006, 06:15 AM
  4. Field placings
    By Craig in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 23-12-2003, 06:35 AM
  5. How about this field setting
    By aussie_beater in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 22-12-2002, 02:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •