cricket betting betway blog banner small
Page 786 of 797 FirstFirst ... 286686736776784785786787788796 ... LastLast
Results 11,776 to 11,790 of 11951
Like Tree4196Likes

Thread: What are you thinking right now?

I'm thinking I could have done with one more day in my 30s.

U19 Cricketer
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPrez View Post
    Such a Fiery temper.
    It has nothing to do with a temper, it has everything to do with Red Hill being a interfering trouble making ****head.

International Regular a massive zebra's Avatar
    Eggs Champion!
    Red Hill has been a valued member of the forum for many years. I doubt you will last that long if you keep behaving in such a rude and abrasive manner.
    THE ULTIMATE CRICKET WEB ARCADE EGGS CHAMPION

RIP Fardin Qayyumi (AKA "cricket player"; "Bob"), 1990-2006
    RIP Craig Walsh (AKA "Craig"), 1985-2012

Dan
    Quote Originally Posted by Test_Fan_Only View Post
    Red Hill is a piece of ****
    It has nothing to do with a temper, it has everything to do with Red Hill being a interfering trouble making ****head.
    This kind of posting is clearly unacceptable. Not only have you targeted a member with personal attacks, you've dragged the grudge out of the initial thread and into another thread and subforum.

Please note that for the first post I have quoted, you have been infracted for lack of respect for, insulting, or harassment of other members. Ordinarily the second post I have quoted would have received the same, but I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you didn't see the first one. If you continue to post in this way, the moderators will continue to take action.

I'm breaking with convention to discuss this here, as you seem to have disabled Visitor Messages and have not set up a method to be contacted by the Moderators. If you have any questions, flick the moderators and James an email at moderators@cricketweb.net
    Mind the Windows, Tino!

Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Honestly if Dan isn't the greatest living creature on Earth, he is only second behind Luggage.
    Prince EWS you are a ****ing piece of ****, I hope you die soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Langer
    Compete with us | Smile with us | Fight on with us | Dream with us

U19 Cricketer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    This kind of posting is clearly unacceptable. Not only have you targeted a member with personal attacks, you've dragged the grudge out of the initial thread and into another thread and subforum.

Please note that for the first post I have quoted, you have been infracted for lack of respect for, insulting, or harassment of other members. Ordinarily the second post I have quoted would have received the same, but I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you didn't see the first one. If you continue to post in this way, the moderators will continue to take action.

I'm breaking with convention to discuss this here, as you seem to have disabled Visitor Messages and have not set up a method to be contacted by the Moderators. If you have any questions, flick the moderators and James an email at moderators@cricketweb.net
    Fair enough. I will stop it, Red Hill is not worth it.

I have enabled the option to receive emails from administrators.
    Last edited by Test_Fan_Only; 02-05-2019 at 06:32 AM.

U19 Cricketer
    Quote Originally Posted by a massive zebra View Post
    Red Hill has been a valued member of the forum for many years. I doubt you will last that long if you keep behaving in such a rude and abrasive manner.
    I don't deserve to last long if I continue similar behaviour. Red Hill maybe a valued member of the forum, but I can only comment on what I have seen in my interactions with them and they have acted appallingly towards me.

U19 Cricketer
    It turns out I deserve to be banned yet the moderators have not done so, this is very bad moderating. It is hard to respect the moderators when they do not what they are supposed to do.
    Last edited by Test_Fan_Only; 02-05-2019 at 07:37 PM.

Duck Hunt Champion! Plops Champion!
    Tournaments Won: 2
    You should give your local MP a call about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spark View Post
    420 BLAZE IT
    [Zorax on Burgey]
    Quote Originally Posted by zorax View Post
    Wish I could articulate myself all over your face tbh
    And they say romance is dead.

U19 Cricketer
    I would rather die than talk to a politician, they are scum, they think they are so good but in reality they are all hopeless at their job, a lot of them are corrupt. The world would be a much better place if there was no politicians, it would be even a better place if there was no humans.

Right now there is the Australian election and it is going to end up with Shorten, most likely, or Morrison, as Prime Minister. Two morally bankrupt heads of two morally bankrupt parties in a fatally flawed system of government. The government spend huge amount of money on buying weapons and training people to use them to kill other people. Totally waste of money that could be used to bring good to the world not preparations for war. War is evil, killing is wrong, there is no excuse for one person to kill another no matter the circumstances. Yet there murder has been legalised in Australia and many parts of the world, abortion and wars are just a couple of examples.

And when I use murder I mean the moral equivalent of me walking up behind a random person in the street and blowing out their brains. Anyone who has an abortion is a baby murderer and so is anyone who takes part in the procedure and anyone who consents to the decision. If I blew out someones brains I would deserve and expect to spend the rest of my life in prison or to be put to death, yet these people who murder the vulnerable are allowed to walk around among us as if they have done nothing wrong.

The society I live in has abandoned morals, immoral behaviour is accepted as normal, you can have *** with whoever you like, right and wrong do not matter, adultery and fornication is everywhere, no respect to marriage or living in proper relationships. It disgusts me what this world is turning into.

The world needs more compassion. The Australian government sees people fleeing for their lives and what do they do, they throw them in jail, yeah they get called detention centres, but they are jails. They are victims and they have done nothing wrong yet they get locked up. However immorality is celebrated and the real guilty people are let to walk our streets freely. We have recently had the disgrace of ANZAC day where trained murderers are paraded around the street like they have done some great. Killing people is not great, being trained to kill people is not great, being in the armed forces is not great, it is all wrong. Why can't people see that killing other people is wrong, always wrong, never justifiable.

Our sick society is obsessed with money as if getting lots of money is a good thing. People who just as money as they can are immoral and greedy. It is pointless, when they die it does not help them at all. Why not do the right thing, why not give away the money to help those who suffer, those who are persecuted, those who have nothing. It is obscene to see on one hand people with billions of dollars and on the other side people starving to death, people living in total poverty. No one should be in those conditions and no one should have billions of dollars.

The world needs much better than what is happening currently but humans are destroying this earth. It has been polluted and polluted and polluted and now the consequences are coming to pass. The human race is quite possibly doomed to suffer a huge population decline but the governments do not want to do anything serious about it, the populations are unwilling to accept their fate.
    Last edited by Test_Fan_Only; 02-05-2019 at 08:22 PM.

International Regular a massive zebra's Avatar
    Eggs Champion!
    It turns out I deserve to be banned yet the moderators have not done so, this is very bad moderating. It is hard to respect the moderators when they do not what they are supposed to do.
    ROFLMAO!!!

Who on earth criticises the moderators for NOT banning them? This is obviously a troll account...

Me looking at the forum for the first time today:

Dan likes this.
    fade, made to fade
    passion's overrated anyway

forever 63*

so how many of you are going to sig this post
    OverratedSanity likes this.

That was probably the most epic rant I've seen all day.

I have literally never come across a sane anti abortion fellow.
    trundler isn't annoying at all. He's quality. -TJB
    Yea trundler is the new Bijed. Good addition. - Zorax
    Quote Originally Posted by ankitj View Post
    trundler is the coolest member to join the forum in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by stephen View Post
    That was probably the most epic rant I've seen all day.
    TL;DR

Anyway, I started to type out the url for this place and 'cricket farming' came up I the google autofill. For a moment I thought they were referring to some kind of high intensity camps where young children are drilled en masse into becoming cricket players.

Thread Information