Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: President Obama ?

President Obama ?

It has been only 200 Days and the jury is almost out and it seems he is the one who is being blamed for the current state of the US Economy. While I have no problem with people raising questions about his issues but in the manner his policies are questioned it seems that a lot of Americans have a major issues with accepting Obama as the President.

The kind of Ambush (YouTube - Errol Louis on Lou Dobbs Aug. 4, 2009) shown in the townhall is just ridiculous especially when you do not even know what the Plan looks like right now. Is it really a Townhall Debate or something else ?

LAst evening there was a shooting in our neighborhood Gym, while driving to work, one caller says this is happening because some 69 million people voted for Obama, What the **** ?

President Clinton brings two stupid Journalists back from North Korea and here we are hearing the talks of 'Obama negotiating with Terrorists'. I mean What the **** ?

I apologize for my 'WTF' moments in this thread, I am just angry right now at the moment and needed to vent.
    Last edited by Sanz; 05-08-2009 at 07:53 PM.

Dont listen to Lou Dobbs he is part of the right-wing american idiots. Obama is doing fairly OK ATM given the circumstances.

yeah i expected this when he took office, i was hoping he would be able to win through despite everything, still hoping...and as an aside, lou dobbs is a slimy prick...

Quote Originally Posted by Anil View Post
    ...and as an aside, lou dobbs is a slimy prick...
    And that's one of the nicest things you can stay about him.

@aussie I dont care much for any news anchor or news channel(as you can see I am not really talking about Dobbs or CNN) , its all propaganda one way or another depending on which side you are on.

I am more concerned about how some of these town halls have been going, I am rather ignorant about the town hall history before Obama but would assume these were never a place to ambush your representative but a place for exchange between the people and their representative in congress.
    Last edited by Sanz; 05-08-2009 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanz View Post
    @aussie I dont care much for any news anchor or news channel(as you can see I am not really talking about Dobbs or CNN) , its all propaganda one way or another depending on which side you are on.
    true but not all of them are worms like dobbs...

Quote Originally Posted by Sanz View Post

I am more concerned about how some of these town halls have been going, I am rather ignorant about the town hall history before Obama but would assume these were never a place to ambush your representative but a place for exchange between the people and their representative in congress.
    Its all a collective strategy by the right-wing media to bait the racist fringe in America. Very dangerous stuff.

I saw the other day that America's homeland security said, America's most dangerous terrorist threat is - home grown terrorism. All because a black cat is president.

Cricket Champion!
    Obama is a joke, regardless if a right-wing nut job exaggerates it or not.
    ★★★★★

International Captain LongHopCassidy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikki View Post
    How so? Certainly can't fault his political savvy.

Oh, and disregard the avatar.
    "The Australian cricket captain is the Prime Minister Australia wishes it had. Steve Waugh is that man, Michael Clarke is not." - Jarrod Kimber

RIP Fardin Qayyumi and Craig Walsh - true icons of CricketWeb.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend _Ed_'s Avatar
    My only criticism of him so far is that he's had to back down on a few things he promised during the campaign - closing Guantanamo and supporting gay marriage, for example. But he's hardly alone in that.

That's fine, it is okay to have an opinion about him. But he is the president Or you also think he was born in Kenya ?

I am fine with people not liking him, What has been discomforting is some folks refusing to accept him as their president.

First it was the Tea Party,
    Then came the Birthers
    Then came the Dark Knight
    And now attacking the Town Halls.

It is the same group behind all this. Calls of 'I want my Country Back' has a deep rooted meaning and very very disturbing news. Even worse is people saying Obama is a Nazi, drawing comparisons with Hitler, saying few days of Hitler were comparable to the first few days of Obama, he is aFascist, bringing Nazi symbols in their protests in town halls..this is just insane.
    Last edited by Sanz; 08-08-2009 at 10:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by _Ed_ View Post
    My only criticism of him so far is that he's had to back down on a few things he promised during the campaign - closing Guantanamo and supporting gay marriage, for example. But he's hardly alone in that.
    He already ordered the closing of Guantanamo Bay, Didn't he ?

Obama orders Guantanamo Bay closed, bans torture - National Politics Blog - Political Intelligence - Boston.com

And he has not reversed his stance on Gay marriages, has he ?

Cricket Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by LongHopCassidy View Post
    How so? Certainly can't fault his political savvy.

Oh, and disregard the avatar.
    Because he is essentially Bush with better PR. His policies are hardly any different from his predecessor and his actions indicate he isn't going to be any different.

Sanz, I don't care for the whole "does he have citizenship" farce. I am talking about him and his policies; the people around him and clearly what influences him.

still scratching around in the same old hole
    Because he is essentially Bush with better PR. His policies are hardly any different from his predecessor and his actions indicate he isn't going to be any different.
    I suggest you read 'em
    If I only just posted the above post, please wait 5 mins before replying as there will be edits

West Robham Rabid Wolves Caedere lemma quod eat lemma

I wouldn't bother posting on a subject if you're so obviously uninformed.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information