Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Weird Dreams

I have a recurring theme to my dreams where I literally can't move my feet. I've dreamt a few times about being stabbed. Have occasionally woken up and still been under sleep paralysis, which is always scary, though conversely I've woken up many times due to sleep paralysis failing and allowing me kick and/or headbutt things.

The weirdest and scariest dream I've had was where I was walking through a city near where I live, but nobody could see me. Doesn't sound particularly scary in itself, but in my dream I did the various reality checks to see if I was dreaming (checking a watch/reading a sign twice to see if it changes etc) and they seemed to suggest that was in fact not dreaming, at which point the whole experience became terrifying.
    Follow me @cricket_gc, should you want to learn more of my cricketing thoughts and opinions, or read them in more detail on my blog: https://gccricket.wordpress.com

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Shri's Avatar
    The most terrifying end to a dream I remember is after watching one of the Alien movies as a kid. I don't remember what happened in the dream, but the end to it was brought by the snout of a dog dripping saliva off its snarling mouth(like the Xenomorph's dripping fluids?) coming close to my face. Then, a low rumbling growl built up in it's throat and it lunged and barked really loudly and it was the only time I remember waking up in a sweat because of a dream.
    I am proud of this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    Ashwin is like one of those paintings whose eye always follows you around the room. He'd be hell in a court room. The judge and the witness would always think he's lookong at both of them at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by honestbharani View Post
    You are basically saying he would have made an amazing lawyer. :)
    No im saying he's partly cross-eyed.

International Captain indiaholic's Avatar
    My recurring dream, which I had for a few years was that I was flying a Spitfire when I am hit by enemy fire.. The plane starts a nosedive and I reach a large chimney, the wings of the plane crash and I start falling into a black void, would fall for some time and then snap back into wakefulness. This was so common that as soon as the dream started, I would be aware that it was a dream but couldn't do much about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by duffer View Post
    Heh.

In my dreams, I always stumble into kitchens of beautifully freckled redheads wearing low cut blouses in the end. The beginning and middle are always different, mostly involving some kind of a journey through rainbow coloured forests/landscapes with a morbid curiosity and a scared friend.
    ~ Do you think I care for you so little that betraying me would make a difference ~

One recently where I got caught cheating on my fiance with her sister. My fiance is an only child though.

Another where my teeth just started falling apart every time I tried to eat food.

Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox View Post
    One recently where I got caught cheating on my fiance with her sister. My fiance is an only child though.
    Or is she?

Cricketer Of The Year AndyZaltzHair's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    I don't think AZH is lucid dreaming though
    I really dont know what it is but thankfully two nights passed without any dreams.
    indiaholic likes this.
    Originally Spoken by Brendon McCullum
    You have got to earn the right to be aggressive.
    Supporting XI
    Soumya Sarkar, Liton Das, Pinak Ghosh, Mominul Haque, Mosaddek Hossain, Nazmul Shanto, Shabbir, Nurul Hasan, Afif, Saifuddin, Mehedi Miraz, Abu Hider, Taskin Ahmed, Shoriful Islam, Mustafizur Rahman

Request Your Custom Title Now!
    Suicide Bob Champion!
    I recall having the same strange type of dream ocurring repeatedly around 2011-12. 8 times to be more specific. Strangely many Indians I've spoken to have experienced the same.
    vcs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkut View Post
    I had this dream during my childhood. I was alone in a completely dark abandoned hostel and was trying to find the exit. Before I could get to exit, I had a feeling something was following me and hid under a random bed in some dorm, few moments later some bright green shining creature resembling medusa was desperately searching for me. The features of that creature were so disturbing that even after some 15 odd years I could still remember that dream.
    Today I happen to watch Silent Hills P.T. video on youtube, and I can totally relate to the dream above I had with this game.

International Regular Victor Ian's Avatar
    best dreams are when i fall asleep mid movie and finish it off in dreamland. It is like full hd 3d tv with amazing special effects. I just watched 'reindeer games' and it is the best movie I have ever seen, since that zombie one I watched(dreamed) where the zombies were also 20ft giants wearing bikie leathers and really stupid and funny.

Master of the house, keeper of the zoo...
    Are there any specific "substances" you use in order for this to happen? May try as sounds cool.
    You flew out to India
    When your country needed you
    Century on debut ,
    What a find.....

Na na na na na na na na na

Ali Ali Cook , Ali Cook , Ali Ali Cook

Na na na na na na na na na

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDpy9JPZH3E

Request Your Custom Title Now! Burgey's Avatar
    Try giving up smoking using Champix. Trippiest dreams ever.

Master of the house, keeper of the zoo...
    Try giving up smoking using Champix. Trippiest dreams ever.
    Hahaha, I have.....3 times. And yes the dreams are mental.......but the **** made me lose my **** during the day too. Fair to say Adders and champix are not a good mix.

Elm, he do brood. And Oak, he do hate. But the Willow-man goes walking, If you stays out late.
    Last night I had a dream that I was romantically involved with Becky Lynch and we lived in some sort of post-apocalyptic wasteland. It was of those dreams that makes you feel sad when you wake up and find out it's not real.

vcs
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend vcs's Avatar
    Even my dreams are usually shite, nothing interesting ever happens in them.

Though I do have a recurring theme where I'm trying to get somewhere, usually on foot, and I keep trying to walk faster and faster, but somehow get stuck on the same spot. And then I wake up.
    OverratedSanity likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00 View Post
    Chix love a man with a checkered posting history.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information