Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Weird Dreams

Cricketer Of The Year Turbinator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    Angrah
    Oh man... I remember her. Glad not many of the original members are around to remember the incident that occurred with me, regarding her, many years ago. That chapter shall be forever closed in the history of CW.

Request Your Custom Title Now!
    Suicide Bob Champion!
    I actually had a really long dream about pokemon the other day. We were crossing the sea and for some reason there were ****ing venusaurs floating about. We reached an island, can't remember how, where we saw an articuno. My friend brought out his poliwrath and then I turned around and dude was there in a speedboat and he asked us to get away. I wanted to stay but then all of a sudden I thought to myself "this is the best dream ever" following which I woke up.

Elm, he do brood. And Oak, he do hate. But the Willow-man goes walking, If you stays out late.
    Ok, so, had another weird one last night.

Basically, it consisted of me going round to Halsey's house to get some coaching on my bowling. When I got there, it turned out there was no cricket gear. So some stumps were fashioned out of bamboo shoots, and I bowled at them using conkers. Some of the conkers were rotten though, and stuck to the fence behind the "stumps".

I really need to get out more.

Were you still bowling like Harmison?

Elm, he do brood. And Oak, he do hate. But the Willow-man goes walking, If you stays out late.
    Haha, I seem to remember I was bowling whilst standing still, so probably not.

That said, I let slip that I used to play for Kingsclere (omitting the fact that it was Kingsclere 3rds) to my colleague's husband the other day, he now wants to get me to play for his work team as a bowler. May have to feign injury for a while.

Had a couple of weird dreams the last night couple of nights. First one I was selected for a test match at Lords. Sreesanth was playing and was considered one of the quickest bowlers in the world, and he got a wicket in his first over. I was due to bat at 7 and was, quite understandably I imagine, getting really ****ing nervous. I was watching from the balcony and Eoin Morgan was the only other person in the dressing room at the time. I also got the bus to the ground which was odd. Last night I had mafia related dreams. Can't really remember the specifics mind. Maybe they'll come to me later in the day.

My life is sad.
    zorax likes this.
    RIP Philip Hughes - 1988-2014

The Wheel of Mediocrity | Compton, Root, Carberry, Robson, Trott, Lyth, Moeen, Hales, Duckett, Hameed, Jennings, Stoneman, Denly, Roy | The wheel is forever

Founder and Grand Wizard of the CW Football Thread Statluminati.

International Coach
    I've only ever had one cricket related dream. It was during the 1992 World Cup which was on during the night UK time. We'd bowled Pakistan out for about 70 but then it started raining and I nodded off. I dreamt that we were bowled out for 65 with Monica Seles taking all the wickets.

Cricketer Of The Year AndyZaltzHair's Avatar
    Two dreams within a span of a week or so that left me in thinking. It's weird because the reality in these dreams were much more real than reality in real life. Hard to explain. I felt my soul out of the body. First time, it kept rising and then proceeded towards the only door of the room and then the soul returned to body and I was awake. I could tell I returned inside the body. Very weird. Next one, the soul went out of the body and proceeded towards the reading table where I kept bundle of books stacked. Then the soul returned to body again very fast like a click and I was awake again. Strange.
    Originally Spoken by Brendon McCullum
    You have got to earn the right to be aggressive.
    Supporting XI
    Soumya Sarkar, Liton Das, Pinak Ghosh, Mominul Haque, Mosaddek Hossain, Nazmul Shanto, Shabbir, Nurul Hasan, Afif, Saifuddin, Mehedi Miraz, Abu Hider, Taskin Ahmed, Shoriful Islam, Mustafizur Rahman

Haven't dreamed in a while now. Just realized it. Weird. Or have I been dreaming of a solid black wall for some reason.
    ~ Do you think I care for you so little that betraying me would make a difference ~

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend zorax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyZaltzHair View Post
    Two dreams within a span of a week or so that left me in thinking. It's weird because the reality in these dreams were much more real than reality in real life. Hard to explain. I felt my soul out of the body. First time, it kept rising and then proceeded towards the only door of the room and then the soul returned to body and I was awake. I could tell I returned inside the body. Very weird. Next one, the soul went out of the body and proceeded towards the reading table where I kept bundle of books stacked. Then the soul returned to body again very fast like a click and I was awake again. Strange.
    Look up Lucid dreaming.

Cricketer Of The Year AndyZaltzHair's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zorax View Post
    Look up Lucid dreaming.
    Yeah I tried to look it up in details about the dreams but got scared after reading a bit
    zorax likes this.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend zorax's Avatar
    Hahaha.

I love the few lucid dreams I've had. Always great fun.

Request Your Custom Title Now! OverratedSanity's Avatar
    I saw this thing in a dream once after watching this episode of Courage. Still a bit traumatised by it

zorax likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by TNT View Post
    You need to clap a cows c**t over your head and get a woolly bull to f**k some sense into you.

Cricket, Lovely Cricket Pratters's Avatar
    In a lot of dreams, I face problems I have no answers to. Then, some one else finds intelligent solutions to those problems. Always find this fascinating as a few moments back in the dream, I didn't know what the solution would be. How could I have thought of that if I was not being able to think about it, as the person finding the solution is also part of my imagination.
    Last edited by Pratters; 20-10-2015 at 05:40 AM.
    Kirkut likes this.

What perfect timing for this thread to appear.

Last night for some reason I had hijacked a tank in my suburb and fired a shell into the night sky where I shot down a private jet that apparently belonged to John Farnham. A vague chase scene of me escaping the boys in blue occurs with many gaps in between then ensues. Then it cuts to me being in a car with two blokes I have never seen before and a cop car pulls us over. Soiling myself in fear of having a black mark on my record, I step out of the car and one cop says "Hey this ain't the one, the report said he was good looking." Right after that I woke up a minute before my alarm was to go off.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information