Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 360 Thread

Bowling tgfg Champion! Carmageddon Champion! Rainman Champion! DTunnel Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by HeathDavisSpeed View Post
    I am also limited in that I pretty much only have Grand Theft Auto 4 and Saints Row 2 that are multiplayer; so not too convinced that shelling out for xBox live was the best idea in hindsight.
    Nah, worth it for the GTA4 Multi alone imo.
    Jesus saves

proudly supporting Liverpool FC

International Coach HeathDavisSpeed's Avatar
    Rummaging through Iain O'Brien's dustbins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnanden View Post
    Nah, worth it for the GTA4 Multi alone imo.
    Sweet. That's reassuring. Mind you $40 or whatever it cost ain't much at the end of the day.
    >>>>>>WHHOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHH>>>>>>
    Fascist Dictator of the Heath Davis Appreciation Society
    Supporting Petone's Finest since the very start - Iain O'Brien
    Adam Wheater - Another batsman off the Essex production line
    Also Supporting the All Time #1 Batsman of All Time Ever - Jacques Kallis and the much maligned Peter Siddle.

Vimes tells it how it is:
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel_Vimes View Post
    Heath worryingly quick.

COD4 is being played constantly on uni campus.

Have created Call of Goon with the other fellers there and gets rather messy before uni nights.

Can't wait till COD 6 comes out in November
    "I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying." MJ

Global Moderator nightprowler10's Avatar
    Waiting for Assassin's Creed 2 and Splinter Cell: Conviction to come out later this year. And of course Ashes Cricket 09 for the PS3.
    RIP Craigos

Playing Mass Effect through for the third time now, love it to death, so so good, would defo reccomend, can't wait for the sequel.

Cricketer Of The Year ripper868's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    Playing Mass Effect through for the third time now, love it to death, so so good, would defo reccomend, can't wait for the sequel.
    thats what i was looking for when i bought farcry, sadly couldn't find it. have heard many good things.
    Parmi

Avatar now by choice. 5-0 in the Ashes and all.

Top Spin3. Cracking sim really, I expected it to be like Virtua Tennis where it was almost impossible to make unforced errors but this is the complete opposite. Crazy game once you get over the learning curve, took A-Rod and toppled Federer in 4 tough sets last night. Was awesome.

International Captain masterblaster's Avatar
    Netblazer3D Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by duffer View Post
    Top Spin3. Cracking sim really, I expected it to be like Virtua Tennis where it was almost impossible to make unforced errors but this is the complete opposite. Crazy game once you get over the learning curve, took A-Rod and toppled Federer in 4 tough sets last night. Was awesome.
    It's an awesome game. Very realistic where you have to time the shot just right otherwise it just goes horribly wrong. Virtua Tennis was far too much of an Arcade game even though it was fun in itself.

Funny you should say that, I played as A-Rod against Federer and recreated the Wimbledon final as well. Was a tough game to say the least and Federer took me right to the end, but managed to get over the line and win against him. Top Spin 3 is a great game.
    Self Elected Vice-President of AAAS
    (Ajit Agarkar Appreciation Society)

"Uniting Ajit Agarkar Fans World Wide"

Always Live Life With: Intensity, Integrity and Intelligence

International Captain masterblaster's Avatar
    Netblazer3D Champion!
    On the Xbox360, I've got Fifa 09, NBA Live 09, Top Spin 3, TNA Impact, GTA 4, Prizefighter, Halo Wars and Street Fighter 4 to name a few. Would be interesting to play against some of the people here on any of these games.

Thing is though that I'm not currently paying for Xbox Live Gold and have just gone back to the standard silver membership and I don't think you can play online with that. Is the Gold membership worth getting or can you play online with silver membership somehow? From whenever I've tried it seems you can't.

Quote Originally Posted by masterblaster View Post
    On the Xbox360, I've got Fifa 09, NBA Live 09, Top Spin 3, TNA Impact, GTA 4, Prizefighter, Halo Wars and Street Fighter 4 to name a few. Would be interesting to play against some of the people here on any of these games.
    I'll play you on TopSpin when I move to my new place next month. My connection is toilet using a wireless dongle so no point in me doing it now. Anyone else up for a 2k9 or Madden session I'd be up for that too.

Thing is though that I'm not currently paying for Xbox Live Gold and have just gone back to the standard silver membership and I don't think you can play online with that. Is the Gold membership worth getting or can you play online with silver membership somehow? From whenever I've tried it seems you can't.
    If you know enough people to play against I reckon it's well worth it. I hate playing with randoms so as long as the connection is tight playing with mates is heaps of fun.

International Vice-Captain pinchy81's Avatar
    I'm having some problems with connecting my 360 to my computer via ethernet cable, my computer doesn't seem to be recognizing the connection any ideas whats happening and how I can fix it?
    Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00
    Pinchy81- McPinch iz a gun4lyf.
    "Straight-Edge means I'm better than you!"

Quote Originally Posted by pinchy81 View Post
    I'm having some problems with connecting my 360 to my computer via ethernet cable, my computer doesn't seem to be recognizing the connection any ideas whats happening and how I can fix it?
    Have you enabled connection sharing on your PC?

Quote Originally Posted by ripper868 View Post
    thats what i was looking for when i bought farcry, sadly couldn't find it. have heard many good things.
    Yeah it's really top stuff, great fun to be able to choose your responses to any questions you are asked, have punched out several journalists in my time, good stuff indeed.

TIE Fighter Shooter Champion!
    Don't play online nearly as much as I used to these days but still go on every now and then. Can't resist the lure of some Halo every now and then. Been on UFC Undisputed quite a bit as well although I haven't taken that online for a while. Though then again I blame it mainly on playing single player games lately. If a couple of good co-op games come out over the summer then I'll probably be back on xbl every day

edit: Also second whoever mentioned Mass Effect, one of the most amazing games ever made IMHO. The sequel is going to be awesome.
    Last edited by Majin; 07-07-2009 at 08:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Majin View Post
    Don't play online nearly as much as I used to these days but still go on every now and then. Can't resist the lure of some Halo every now and then. Been on UFC Undisputed quite a bit as well although I haven't taken that online for a while. Though then again I blame it mainly on playing single player games lately. If a couple of good co-op games come out over the summer then I'll probably be back on xbl every day
    We need to play Halo again, I don't think I've played it online since I last played with you, so that was ages ago!

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information