Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Welcome to Philly

  1. #1
    The Wheel is Forever silentstriker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    37,720

    Welcome to Philly

    Video sharpens focus on raid | Philadelphia Daily News | 03/30/2009



    It's not funny, but I'm shocked that I'm not at all surprised. When I used to live in west philly, I felt safer around the drug dealers than the cops. At least the drug dealers could only rob you, cops can completely screw your life over.
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFu_Kallis View Post
    Peter Siddle top scores in both innings....... Matthew Wade gets out twice in one ball
    "The future light cone of the next Indian fast bowler is exactly the same as the past light cone of the previous one"
    -My beliefs summarized in words much more eloquent than I could come up with

    How the Universe came from nothing

  2. #2
    Hall of Fame Member Jamee999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Leicestershire, UK
    Posts
    15,094
    Quote Originally Posted by silentstriker View Post
    in west philly
    -delphia, born and raised
    On the playground where I spent most of my days
    Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
    And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
    When a couple of guys who were up to no good
    Started making trouble in my neighbourhood
    I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
    And said "you're moving with your aunt and uncle in Bel-Air"

    I whistled for a cab and when it came near the
    License plate said "Fresh" and had a dice in the mirror
    If anything I could say that this cab was rare
    But I thought now forget it, yo home to Bel-Air
    I pulled up to a house about seven or eight
    And I yelled to the cabby "Yo, home smell you later"
    Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
    To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air


    Carry on....
    Or something.

    RIP Fardin Qayyumi (AKA "cricket player"; "Bob"), 1/11/1990 - 15/4/2006

  3. #3
    The Wheel is Forever silentstriker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    37,720
    Nice. I don't want to say anything bad about the police force here. I mean, its only the 99% that give the other 1% a bad name.

  4. #4
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Uppercut's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    .
    Posts
    23,480
    Quote Originally Posted by silentstriker View Post
    Nice. I don't want to say anything bad about the police force here. I mean, its only the 99% that give the other 1% a bad name.
    Reminds me of this sign, placed outside a mosque:

    Quote Originally Posted by zaremba View Post
    The Filth have comfortably the better bowling. But the Gash have the batting. Might be quite good to watch.


  5. #5
    World Traveller Craig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Super Happy Fun Sugar Lollipop Land!
    Posts
    34,131
    Beware the lollipop of mediocrity. Lick once and you suck forever...

    RIP Fardin Qayyumi, a true legend of CW

    Quote Originally Posted by Boobidy View Post
    Bradman never had to face quicks like Sharma and Irfan Pathan. He wouldn't of lasted a ball against those 2, not to mention a spinner like Sehwag.

  6. #6
    Hall of Fame Member NZTailender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand
    Posts
    19,468
    Look out for the Night Man.



    Every night you come into my room
    And pin me down with your strong arms
    You pin me down, and I try to fight you
    You come inside me
    You fill me up
    And I become the Night Man...
    President of SKAS - Kat is King | Proud member of CVAAS - One of the best | LRPLTAS - Rosco rocks!
    The NZTailender Supporting XI:
    H Rutherford, N Broom, Craig Cachopa, M Bracewell, D Brownlie, BJ Watling, D de Boorder+, I Sodhi, B Wheeler, H Bennett, A Milne
    Go Tigers!
    R.I.P. Fardin & Craig

  7. #7
    International Coach G.I.Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    India
    Posts
    10,868
    Dude, do you have a boner?!?!

  8. #8
    World Traveller Craig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Super Happy Fun Sugar Lollipop Land!
    Posts
    34,131
    Quote Originally Posted by NZTailender View Post
    Look out for the Night Man.



    Every night you come into my room
    And pin me down with your strong arms
    You pin me down, and I try to fight you
    You come inside me
    You fill me up
    And I become the Night Man...


    That song is creepy though. Who sings about male rape?

  9. #9
    International Coach G.I.Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    India
    Posts
    10,868
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post


    That song is creepy though. Who sings about male rape?
    Wan't male rape tbh. Just the Night man making love to a baby dude

  10. #10
    World Traveller Craig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Super Happy Fun Sugar Lollipop Land!
    Posts
    34,131
    Quote Originally Posted by G.I.Joe View Post
    Wan't male rape tbh. Just the Night man making love to a baby dude
    Haha. Still great to see another fan of the show.

  11. #11
    Cricket Web Staff Member Burgey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The Castle
    Posts
    41,253
    Quote Originally Posted by silentstriker View Post
    Video sharpens focus on raid | Philadelphia Daily News | 03/30/2009



    It's not funny, but I'm shocked that I'm not at all surprised. When I used to live in west philly, I felt safer around the drug dealers than the cops. At least the drug dealers could only rob you, cops can completely screw your life over.
    Sounds like paradise.

    Actually, it sounds like Harris Park.
    WWCC - Loyaulte Mi Lie
    "People make me happy.. not places.. people"

    "When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life." - Samuel Johnson

    "Hope is the fuel of progress and fear is the prison in which you put yourself" - Tony Benn



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •