Page 91 of 564 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 8447
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: You know what really grinds my gears? II

Pinball Champion!
    Windows Live Hotmail
    For work purposes I have to go from sending an email from my account to sending an email from dad's account. I know hotmail is free and rubbish, but have you ever tried doing this? It takes about ten minutes, opens about five new windows in total, and don't even bother if you're computer is set to remember passwords.. No I don't care about Jade Goodie's cervix, I just want to send one email from two different accounts, thanks

Eternal Optimist / Cricket Web Staff Member GIMH's Avatar
    Hingston, I agree that that's a pain, however you can link accounts. When you've done this, you can simply navigate between different ones by clicking in the top corner. Because I'm a hell of a guy I have taken a screenshot to show you. To link the accounts select your name in the top-right, pull the dropdown and select link accounts. it will take you through the steps from there, and once you are done, just pull that menu and whichever email addresses are linked to the ones you are logged into will be available

Last edited by GIMH; 29-04-2009 at 01:27 PM.
    #JFT96
    "I can't promise anyone success but I can promise them a trip to the moon." - John King
    SWA

RIP Craigos. A true CW legend. You will be missed.

Pinball Champion!
    What are you trying to do, win battle of the members?

Just trying to be a good guy

Pinball Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by GeraintIsMyHero View Post
    Just trying to be a good guy
    haha, I didn't think I had to put a smiley when I was joking at you.. Same level as Richard?

Or I could flip that right back at ya if you think my sad face was serious

Pinball Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by GeraintIsMyHero View Post
    Or I could flip that right back at ya if you think my sad face was serious
    What a dick

Cricketer Of The Year ripper868's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kweek View Post
    still think it's better that you get a goal scored against by a girl then bowled by a girl imho
    Quote Originally Posted by andyc View Post
    Has happened
    Me too. 12 years old, opening batsmen, sitting on 28 after 7 overs, girl comes on first change, massive lollypop, i charge, i swing towards mid on, i miss ball, ball hit's stumps, friends give me crap at school for the week (except one, he was also bowled in a similar fashion)
    Parmi

Avatar now by choice. 5-0 in the Ashes and all.

Years ago at TAFE we were playing cricket in our lunch break and we got this Japanese student to have a go, obviously he had never played before, but after showing him how to bowl, I still could not hit anything he bowled. I truely am **** when it comes to batting.
    Beware the lollipop of mediocrity. Lick once and you suck forever...

RIP Fardin Qayyumi, a true legend of CW

Quote Originally Posted by Boobidy View Post
    Bradman never had to face quicks like Sharma and Irfan Pathan. He wouldn't of lasted a ball against those 2, not to mention a spinner like Sehwag.

99*
    Telecom ******* up everything of Vodafone

Not only can I not send of recieve calls (which might cost me a job I've applied for) I now have to wait 45 bloody minutes before the internet on my Vodem connects and it's as reliable as an Australian helping in a group DIY project.
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgey
    She tells me the thing will flatten out, I say "Like your chest?" Bad mistake.

Hall of Fame Member Son Of Coco's Avatar
    Twitter

Why should I be interested in what someone's doing enough to be updated on it every 2 minutes? And while we're on the subject...what the **** is it?
    "What is this what is this who is this guy shouting what is this going on in here?" - CP. (re: psxpro)

R.I.P Craigos, you were a champion bloke. One of the best

R.I.P Fardin 'Bob' Qayyumi

Member of the Church of the Holy Glenn McGrath

"How about you do something contstructive in this forum for once and not fill the forum with ****. You offer nothing." - theegyptian.

Global Moderator nightprowler10's Avatar
    Super Mario Rampage 1 Champion!
    Work drama ahead....

This **** at work

I met him when he first started on our shift. Started hanging out with him because of the others I'm friends with at work. We played golf together a few times and then went to quite a few gigs together too. Every time we went somewhere I'd do the driving no matter how far we went because he likes to drink and I don't drink at all, so I didn't mind, even when he was throwing peanuts at the guys sitting in the backseat of my car. I never even made a big deal about anything when he put me down a couple of times in front of girls to make himself look good (this is when he was still living with his wife btw, who has since left him due to his antics). By that time I was hanging around with him at work too. The **** would sit on break for hours at times, and hanging out with him I started doing it too. I eventually stopped hanging out with him at work because I felt guilty about others having to pick up our slack. Also, he's a lazy **** and likes to whine about every assignment he gets unless he only gets one a week. So basically I ended up putting up with his laziness and picking up his slack and his insults for a while.

My breaking point was when we were working on an expensive piece of equipment together and he was nice enough to let me do all the work. I used his tools as they were closer to me while he watched me like a hawk. After getting done he pointed out to me how I slightly bent one of his allen wrenches (you know the really small ones that are ridiculously easy to bend back) and then told me that if I ever needed his tools again I'd be **** out of luck. Right then I decided he was never getting a ride from me again. In fact I haven't hung out with him at all since then outside of work. Little by little our work relationship got tense to the point I would avoid him as much as possible, that was until I was made a lead technician and all of a sudden he was working under me!

I basically got stuck with him because nobody else wanted to deal with his whinging about doing basically what he got paid for. He'll do something happily only if everyone else was busy and the other two leads are too nice to say anything to him so I get stuck with him. Of course he's always my first choice to loan to the other groups if they need help, although that has less to do with what happened between us and more to do strategic planning. I've had to make myself clear to him a couple of times about what I need him to do and the dumb**** has finally realized I'm pissed at him and tolerate him when he follows me around.

I made things worse by pursuing this girl he was after for a long time (see 'what made your day'). In my defense, she can't stand him. So today after I stay over an extra 45 minutes after work to make sure his paper work was done right and even saved him from ****ing himself twice (which admittedly is my job), he tells me to tell the girl to go **** herself before walking out the door.

Such a poor person and devoid of work ethic to boot.
    Last edited by nightprowler10; 07-05-2009 at 12:59 AM.
    RIP Craigos

Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Coco View Post
    Twitter

Why should I be interested in what someone's doing enough to be updated on it every 2 minutes? And while we're on the subject...what the **** is it?
    All I know is that Lance Armstrong is obessed with it but otherwise I have nfi about it.

Hall of Fame Member Son Of Coco's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    All I know is that Lance Armstrong is obessed with it but otherwise I have nfi about it.
    I had a look at it because it seemed to be so popular. It seems to be like Facebook status updates...and that's it. So if you're so full of yourself you think other people want to know what you're doing every 10 seconds it's probably great.

I may have misunderstood its full purpose though. It was only a quick look.

Thread Information