cricket betting betway blog banner small
Page 580 of 580 FirstFirst ... 80480530570578579580
Results 8,686 to 8,694 of 8694
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: You know what really grinds my gears? II

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Shri's Avatar
    My tinder tagline in a few months will be: "I had a lot of text here when I was fat."
    vcs likes this.
    I am proud of this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    Ashwin is like one of those paintings whose eye always follows you around the room. He'd be hell in a court room. The judge and the witness would always think he's lookong at both of them at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by honestbharani View Post
    You are basically saying he would have made an amazing lawyer. :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    No im saying he's partly cross-eyed.

International Vice-Captain vogue's Avatar
    Ok. So in an effort to generally keep fit and healthy, I have decided to resume doing Pilates. Also decided to start swimming in the hope of toning up the rest of the body... so here’s the thing... I need to wear a swimming cap as I have my hair coloured on a regular basis. So in search of a swimming cap that I can wear to protect my hair,what do I find? An assortment of stuff that can be divided into 2 categories. One that looks as if you’re wearing a bunch of plastic flowers on your head, apparently that’s a retro style..like what??? The other lot looks like some plastic balloon/condom stuck to your head.. in a variety of day glo colours... This is seriously wrong. Is there not something out there that at least keeps your hair dry but has some style? Is is too difficult for manufacturers of swimwear to come up with something half decent?
    There is a large market out there of people with long hair that need something to,a) protect the colour and b) to have some style whilst doing said protecting... its not rocket science. Or maybe it is.
    And once the storm is over you won’t remember how you made it through,how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure,in fact,whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm you won’t be the same person who walked in. Haruki Murakami .

Don't know what your stance on burqas are but here try this:

Quote Originally Posted by Shri View Post
    Don't know what your stance on burqas are but here try this:

My thoughts are you’re not taking this seriously.

Yeah? What gave it away?
    vogue likes this.

International Debutant GoodAreasShane's Avatar
    Joe Burns had the right idea.

Burnsy the crook.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikey View Post
    Usman probably figured he could use the zing bails to deflect the ball over the fence
    Quote Originally Posted by Magrat Garlick View Post
    glad to not have found out the real name of GoodAreasShane, as it allows me to keep imagining that at club cricket his mates shout "good areas, GoodAreasShane"

Quote Originally Posted by Shri View Post
    Yeah? What gave it away?
    Not sure really...

Quote Originally Posted by vogue View Post
    Ok. So in an effort to generally keep fit and healthy, I have decided to resume doing Pilates. Also decided to start swimming in the hope of toning up the rest of the body... so here’s the thing... I need to wear a swimming cap as I have my hair coloured on a regular basis. So in search of a swimming cap that I can wear to protect my hair,what do I find? An assortment of stuff that can be divided into 2 categories. One that looks as if you’re wearing a bunch of plastic flowers on your head, apparently that’s a retro style..like what??? The other lot looks like some plastic balloon/condom stuck to your head.. in a variety of day glo colours... This is seriously wrong. Is there not something out there that at least keeps your hair dry but has some style? Is is too difficult for manufacturers of swimwear to come up with something half decent?
    There is a large market out there of people with long hair that need something to,a) protect the colour and b) to have some style whilst doing said protecting... its not rocket science. Or maybe it is.
    I think you going to the wrong shops to buy a swim cap! A regular sport shop will have a standard swim caps varying in price based on material... and there is normally slightly bigger caps available for people with long hair. No not rocket science.
    vogue likes this.
    "The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they’ve found it."

"I have neither the time nor crayons to explain it to you...."

Quote Originally Posted by StephenZA View Post
    I think you going to the wrong shops to buy a swim cap! A regular sport shop will have a standard swim caps varying in price based on material... and there is normally slightly bigger caps available for people with long hair. No not rocket science.
    Indeed. Mild strop over nothing. Be glad when the cricket resumes tomorrow.

Thread Information