Page 562 of 564 FirstFirst ... 62462512552560561562563564 LastLast
Results 8,416 to 8,430 of 8447
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: You know what really grinds my gears? II

  1. #8416
    Cricket Web Staff Member Burgey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The Castle
    Posts
    40,397
    Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00 View Post
    Burgey kidding himself if he's trying to claim he goes to the gym.
    Six days a week, five of those early doors.

    #lifting
    #instalift
    #datass
    Daemon and nightprowler10 like this.
    WWCC - Loyaulte Mi Lie
    "People make me happy.. not places.. people"

    "When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life." - Samuel Johnson

    "Hope is the fuel of progress and fear is the prison in which you put yourself" - Tony Benn

  2. #8417
    Request Your Custom Title Now! Spikey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    All Glory To The Nev
    Posts
    31,914
    Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00 View Post
    Would just like to take this opportunity to apologise for any hurt, trauma and devastation this post may have brought to people. I've had seven days to think about my actions and I can now see the error of my ways. I was rightly banned because of this post and I give an undertaking never to inflict such a monstrosity upon this forum again.

    Today is a very humble day. I am sorry.
    I regret reporting your post now
    Indians can't bowl - Where has the rumour come from as I myself and many indian friends arwe competent fast bowlers ?

    With the English bid I said: Let us be brief. If you give back the Falkland Islands, which belong to us, you will get my vote. They then became sad and left

  3. #8418
    Request Your Custom Title Now! benchmark00's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Is this CricketWeb's greatest poster in the short history of the forum?
    Posts
    37,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikey View Post
    I regret reporting your post now
    You were right to do so. I was out of line.
    Parmi | #1 draft pick | Jake King is **** | Big Bash League tipping champion of the universe
    Come and Paint Turtle
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Kohli. Do something in test cricket for once please.

    Thanks.

  4. #8419
    Virat Kohli (c) Jono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    53,732
    Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00 View Post
    Would just like to take this opportunity to apologise for any hurt, trauma and devastation this post may have brought to people. I've had seven days to think about my actions and I can now see the error of my ways. I was rightly banned because of this post and I give an undertaking never to inflict such a monstrosity upon this forum again.

    Today is a very humble day. I am sorry.
    FMD this is good.


  5. #8420
    cpr
    cpr is offline
    Cricketer Of The Year cpr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    9,876
    The latest Barclays advert (Barclays You vs that Sinking Feeling - YouTube), where they boast if you lose your card you can get it replaced that day in their branches - implying other banks who don't do that mean you'll not be able to access your money and buy all the nice things you want.

    Completely ignores the fact you go into someone elses bank and tell them you've lost your card - they let you withdraw physical money from your account!!

    End up screaming it at the TV every time....
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce
    Langeveldt: I of course blame their parents.. and unchecked immigration!
    GingerFurball: He's Austrian, they tend to produce the odd ****ed up individual
    Burgey: Be careful dealing with neighbours whose cars don't have wheels but whose houses do.
    Uppercut: Maybe I just need better strippers

  6. #8421
    International Coach grecian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not looking at the flowers.
    Posts
    13,957
    Every time, I think about posting in this thread, I just remember Brumber's panda rant, and I think everything I post will be pale in comparison but

    Anywhoo I'm very pissed off and need to vent, so...

    Facebook, twitter and all that jumble, I'm a fan it's brilliant how I can follow or have as friends people I've avoided throughout my life, gosh it's great, mainly because I never have to meet these ****ers, and I can laugh at how old fat and ugly they are, nowadays. It's a wonderful thing that I duck down alley-ways to avoid these people, but we can profess our great friendship online, and say how great our schooldays were, when actually they were ****ing ****e, and part of the reason it was ****e was because of the pathetic mongs I'm talking too.

    Still it's all good fun our little illusory world, until someone posts something like this, let's face it it's always going to be a chick



    Oh isn't that just brill, I mean every female reading this (yeah I know), this really doesn't make you look like an utterly needy nightmare that you would rather chop off fingers to be around, ya know if you looked like Marilyn Monroe circa this pic, I may well shag you, but otherwise **** it, much too much stress, oh and you don't actually look like MM.

    BTW There's other quotes attributed to Marilyn that gets foisted around the 'web, I'm not quite sure why a woman who committed suicide alone in a cheap motel in her thirties is such a role-model, but hey all you gals quoting this stuff are well on your way to emulating it, so kudos

    Another thing is, I do sadly follow a lot of sites and whatever that gives me nice uplifting pics, I do this mainly because I hate travelling, in fact the thought of getting on a train, releases a horrid case of dyspepsia.

    So yeah I like pics of beautiful places, with no hope or wish to ever go there. I actually saw one of these sites show a pic of a sunset from Starcross just down the road, it was very nice, but Starcross is a horrible ****hole so I'm guessing all these places are horrible in actuality, anyway I digress. These things often send out pics of starving children and telling us how lucky we are. These are often shared by the same people that share the above one. All with lovely stats about how many people are starving in the world, and how you should be happy.

    Honestly I was quite happy until you sent me your miserable ****ing pic, what the **** is the point. I'm actually a sentient human being so I know there is misery and depression in the World.

    Why are you sharing this, is it because your life is so ****ing miserable that you have to show near starving children to get some minute pleasure out of life.

    Ya know Grigor Dmitrov won his first ATP event, then celebrated with having sex with Maria Sharapova, the talented multi-millionairess who probably enjoyed her shenanigans with stud-muffin Grigor.

    So there's millions of people better off than you, those are just examples and not one of them will feel the need to share a miserable picture that will ****ing depress me, so they're all infinitely better than you.

    Stop it, just stop it, my valuable internet time must be taken up wit looking up porn, Jennifer Lawrence gifs, porn, artistic pics (well actually some may call it porn, but it's artistically shot),porn, j-law gifs that have been faked to look like porn, porn.

    Sighs,.....
    Last edited by grecian; 09-11-2013 at 11:53 AM.
    Jono, andyc, ajdude and 1 others like this.
    Do I contradict myself?
    Very well then I contradict myself,
    (I am large, I contain multitudes.
    Walt Whitman

  7. #8422
    Hall of Fame Member steds's Avatar
    Breakout Champion!
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    ****ing cold and ****ing wet
    Posts
    17,200
    Decent effort. A solid 7.

  8. #8423
    International Coach grecian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not looking at the flowers.
    Posts
    13,957
    Quote Originally Posted by steds View Post
    Decent effort. A solid 7.
    Thanks steds, I much prefer a mild ranking from someone we've almost forgotten than a like or owt.
    steds likes this.

  9. #8424
    Eternal Optimist / Cricket Web Staff Member GIMH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    #7Thompson
    Posts
    47,134
    Enjoyed reading it. A classic.

  10. #8425
    Cricket Web Staff Member fredfertang's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Cloud Cuckoo Land
    Posts
    11,375
    Quote Originally Posted by grecian View Post
    Every time, I think about posting in this thread, I just remember Brumber's panda rant, and I think everything I post will be pale in comparison but

    Anywhoo I'm very pissed off and need to vent, so...

    Facebook, twitter and all that jumble, I'm a fan it's brilliant how I can follow or have as friends people I've avoided throughout my life, gosh it's great, mainly because I never have to meet these ****ers, and I can laugh at how old fat and ugly they are, nowadays. It's a wonderful thing that I duck down alley-ways to avoid these people, but we can profess our great friendship online, and say how great our schooldays were, when actually they were ****ing ****e, and part of the reason it was ****e was because of the pathetic mongs I'm talking too.

    Still it's all good fun our little illusory world, until someone posts something like this, let's face it it's always going to be a chick



    Oh isn't that just brill, I mean every female reading this (yeah I know), this really doesn't make you look like an utterly needy nightmare that you would rather chop off fingers to be around, ya know if you looked like Marilyn Monroe circa this pic, I may well shag you, but otherwise **** it, much too much stress, oh and you don't actually look like MM.

    BTW There's other quotes attributed to Marilyn that gets foisted around the 'web, I'm not quite sure why a woman who committed suicide alone in a cheap motel in her thirties is such a role-model, but hey all you gals quoting this stuff are well on your way to emulating it, so kudos

    Another thing is, I do sadly follow a lot of sites and whatever that gives me nice uplifting pics, I do this mainly because I hate travelling, in fact the thought of getting on a train, releases a horrid case of dyspepsia.

    So yeah I like pics of beautiful places, with no hope or wish to ever go there. I actually saw one of these sites show a pic of a sunset from Starcross just down the road, it was very nice, but Starcross is a horrible ****hole so I'm guessing all these places are horrible in actuality, anyway I digress. These things often send out pics of starving children and telling us how lucky we are. These are often shared by the same people that share the above one. All with lovely stats about how many people are starving in the world, and how you should be happy.

    Honestly I was quite happy until you sent me your miserable ****ing pic, what the **** is the point. I'm actually a sentient human being so I know there is misery and depression in the World.

    Why are you sharing this, is it because your life is so ****ing miserable that you have to show near starving children to get some minute pleasure out of life.

    Ya know Grigor Dmitrov won his first ATP event, then celebrated with having sex with Maria Sharapova, the talented multi-millionairess who probably enjoyed her shenanigans with stud-muffin Grigor.

    So there's millions of people better off than you, those are just examples and not one of them will feel the need to share a miserable picture that will ****ing depress me, so they're all infinitely better than you.

    Stop it, just stop it, my valuable internet time must be taken up wit looking up porn, Jennifer Lawrence gifs, porn, artistic pics (well actually some may call it porn, but it's artistically shot),porn, j-law gifs that have been faked to look like porn, porn.

    Sighs,.....
    Please, please Uncle Pete tell us again the story of the time you got served by Richard in a service station

  11. #8426
    International Coach grecian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not looking at the flowers.
    Posts
    13,957
    Meh still no likes for this crap, reckon I'll have to do more pro-tendulkar stuff, that'll work.

  12. #8427
    Eternal Optimist / Cricket Web Staff Member GIMH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    #7Thompson
    Posts
    47,134
    No like button on the mobile site tbh
    But don't worry, I'll go through all of your posts later and like them all if you want

  13. #8428
    International Coach grecian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not looking at the flowers.
    Posts
    13,957
    your likes are obviously sub-standard, but I decided I wanted over a hundred, before I started given them out myself, so I really went on a like-bait thing, not that I disagree with any of my crap posts, just that I allowed myself to post some stuff that might be popular, whilst normally I avoid that type of thing.

    I reckon only brumbers will do a post I like, but who knows, Fred needs to mention Richard less for my reckoning....
    Last edited by grecian; 09-11-2013 at 12:36 PM.

  14. #8429
    Virat Kohli (c) Jono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    53,732
    Quote Originally Posted by grecian View Post
    Every time, I think about posting in this thread, I just remember Brumber's panda rant, and I think everything I post will be pale in comparison but

    Anywhoo I'm very pissed off and need to vent, so...

    Facebook, twitter and all that jumble, I'm a fan it's brilliant how I can follow or have as friends people I've avoided throughout my life, gosh it's great, mainly because I never have to meet these ****ers, and I can laugh at how old fat and ugly they are, nowadays. It's a wonderful thing that I duck down alley-ways to avoid these people, but we can profess our great friendship online, and say how great our schooldays were, when actually they were ****ing ****e, and part of the reason it was ****e was because of the pathetic mongs I'm talking too.

    Still it's all good fun our little illusory world, until someone posts something like this, let's face it it's always going to be a chick



    Oh isn't that just brill, I mean every female reading this (yeah I know), this really doesn't make you look like an utterly needy nightmare that you would rather chop off fingers to be around, ya know if you looked like Marilyn Monroe circa this pic, I may well shag you, but otherwise **** it, much too much stress, oh and you don't actually look like MM.

    BTW There's other quotes attributed to Marilyn that gets foisted around the 'web, I'm not quite sure why a woman who committed suicide alone in a cheap motel in her thirties is such a role-model, but hey all you gals quoting this stuff are well on your way to emulating it, so kudos

    Another thing is, I do sadly follow a lot of sites and whatever that gives me nice uplifting pics, I do this mainly because I hate travelling, in fact the thought of getting on a train, releases a horrid case of dyspepsia.

    So yeah I like pics of beautiful places, with no hope or wish to ever go there. I actually saw one of these sites show a pic of a sunset from Starcross just down the road, it was very nice, but Starcross is a horrible ****hole so I'm guessing all these places are horrible in actuality, anyway I digress. These things often send out pics of starving children and telling us how lucky we are. These are often shared by the same people that share the above one. All with lovely stats about how many people are starving in the world, and how you should be happy.

    Honestly I was quite happy until you sent me your miserable ****ing pic, what the **** is the point. I'm actually a sentient human being so I know there is misery and depression in the World.

    Why are you sharing this, is it because your life is so ****ing miserable that you have to show near starving children to get some minute pleasure out of life.

    Ya know Grigor Dmitrov won his first ATP event, then celebrated with having sex with Maria Sharapova, the talented multi-millionairess who probably enjoyed her shenanigans with stud-muffin Grigor.

    So there's millions of people better off than you, those are just examples and not one of them will feel the need to share a miserable picture that will ****ing depress me, so they're all infinitely better than you.

    Stop it, just stop it, my valuable internet time must be taken up wit looking up porn, Jennifer Lawrence gifs, porn, artistic pics (well actually some may call it porn, but it's artistically shot),porn, j-law gifs that have been faked to look like porn, porn.

    Sighs,.....
    Mention of Grigor Dimitrov in the middle of this rant is so good #howtowinoveratennisnut

  15. #8430
    Hall of Fame Member steds's Avatar
    Breakout Champion!
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    ****ing cold and ****ing wet
    Posts
    17,200
    Quote Originally Posted by grecian View Post
    Thanks steds, I much prefer a mild ranking from someone we've almost forgotten than a like or owt.
    I like the cut of your jib, young man.
    grecian likes this.



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •