Page 538 of 564 FirstFirst ... 38438488528536537538539540548 ... LastLast
Results 8,056 to 8,070 of 8459
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: You know what really grinds my gears? II

Quote Originally Posted by Spark View Post
    I'm not really someone given to greenlight dispensations of mob justice, but seriously, what the ****...

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/16/bu...&smid=tw-share

Like actual wtf.
    You mean the Greeks for paying up?

Hall of Fame Member Son Of Coco's Avatar
    People Who Sit A Car-Length Back From The Car In Front At The Lights Blocking Access To The Turning Lane When The Arrow Is Green

Move ****s!
    "What is this what is this who is this guy shouting what is this going on in here?" - CP. (re: psxpro)

R.I.P Craigos, you were a champion bloke. One of the best

R.I.P Fardin 'Bob' Qayyumi

Member of the Church of the Holy Glenn McGrath

"How about you do something contstructive in this forum for once and not fill the forum with ****. You offer nothing." - theegyptian.

International Captain wellAlbidarned's Avatar
    Being in a ****ty mood and constantly digging holes for myself and finding excuses to stay angry. Should be a self-help guru.
    Exit pursuing a beer

Cricketer Of The Year ripper868's Avatar
    I'd offer some advice but My Dr phil days are about 2 years ago...just cbf these days...made my money...shaved the mo...just leave me alone.
    Parmi

Avatar now by choice. 5-0 in the Ashes and all.

International Captain wellAlbidarned's Avatar
    Not really much to advise about tbh. The solutions are pretty obvious in theory, re-wiring the brain is the only hard part.

Chicks that think their feet don't stink

Had to sit through a meeting for roughly an hour, and there was a disgusting foot odour stench the whole way through. It was unbearable and I ended up having to breathe solely through the mouth throughout.

Eventually I needed to know who the culprit was. I looked to the feet of the guys to the left and right of me and saw their shoes were on. It took me a while but then I realised that one of the females in the meeting had taken their shoes off. Either she is unaware of the fact that her sweaty feet ****ing stink, or doesn't care, but being female does not give you the right to take your shoes off and stink up the joint.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend smalishah84's Avatar
    that is funny
    And smalishah's avatar is the most classy one by far Jan certainly echoes the sentiments of CW

Yeah we don't crap in the first world; most of us would actually have no idea what that was emanating from Ajmal's backside. Why isn't it roses and rainbows like what happens here? PEWS's retort to Ganeshran on Daemon's picture depicting Ajmal's excreta

what really grinds my gears is people doing 5 pounds on the bench press or barbell and putting the weight holder pins so tightly on the bar and leaving them on for others to remove

you just do the bar with no plates smiley?
    Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    I just love all kinds of balls.

i have to change the plates and those bloody weight holder pins are bound so tightly which i find it irritating to get off every time.

Request Your Custom Title Now! benchmark00's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Is this CricketWeb's greatest poster in the short history of the forum?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Chicks that think their feet don't stink

Had to sit through a meeting for roughly an hour, and there was a disgusting foot odour stench the whole way through. It was unbearable and I ended up having to breathe solely through the mouth throughout.

Eventually I needed to know who the culprit was. I looked to the feet of the guys to the left and right of me and saw their shoes were on. It took me a while but then I realised that one of the females in the meeting had taken their shoes off. Either she is unaware of the fact that her sweaty feet ****ing stink, or doesn't care, but being female does not give you the right to take your shoes off and stink up the joint.
    Did you ask her out for coffee?
    Parmi | #1 draft pick | Jake King is **** | Big Bash League tipping champion of the universe
    Come and Paint Turtle
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Kohli. Do something in test cricket for once please.

Thanks.

Yeah, played footsie.

Hall of Fame Member Son Of Coco's Avatar
    That 5 Years Post Johnny Howard Some of the ****'s Workchoices Legislation Still Lives On

Once upon a time there was no such thing as permanent casualisation, if you'd been doing essentially the same job for a year you were entitled to things like sick pay and holidays...now, you can be casual for the rest of your life with none of the above ever. Thanks ****wit.

And do something about it Labor.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Top_Cat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Coco View Post
    I'd be interested to find out what goes on with some of the international students at uni and how they balance the regulations/money they bring to the campus conundrum. With some of the stuff that goes on at the school I'm working at I'm pretty dubious about some of the students that get pushed through.
    The cash international students bring in are absolutely propping-up Australian universities. There's been a massive effort under-way to appeal to non-residents through offering more masters by coursework, lowering the points required for the thesis in a masters by thesis and a big increase in subtly different undergrad courses. It's no coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox View Post
    Having been at university so long (yeah, Jono) another thing I've noticed is the deterioration of presentation skills. So much more reading off a piece of paper, and not being pulled up for it.
    Yeah, it gets talked about a lot behind the scenes too but no-one seems too invested in fixing it. This is why I haven't attended a lecture or non-compulsory tute/lab in a very, very long time, fair total waste of time.
    The Colourphonics

Bandcamp
    Twitderp

Request Your Custom Title Now! benchmark00's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Is this CricketWeb's greatest poster in the short history of the forum?
    Well well well...

Thread Information