Results 8,041 to 8,055 of 8459
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: You know what really grinds my gears? II

life's not fair, and that's a good thing
    Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    I just love all kinds of balls.

Cricketer Of The Year ripper868's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Coco View Post
    No worries mate, will get in touch with him and see what he knows.

Similar thing happens in TESOL (everything really I guess). Had a mate at work who did not much really, except go out and drink with the students. He then jags a job at TAFE earning $78 an hour and doing even less...it's not fair really.
    Appreciate it mate - I've still got the same email address from when you sent me your Greek Islands midden,

Life ain't fair - doesn't mean I have to like it.
    Parmi

Avatar now by choice. 5-0 in the Ashes and all.

Hall of Fame Member Son Of Coco's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by uvelocity View Post
    life's not fair, and that's a good thing
    Haha, maybe. Life's not fair, and people are ****s...I'm struggling to find a link.
    "What is this what is this who is this guy shouting what is this going on in here?" - CP. (re: psxpro)

R.I.P Craigos, you were a champion bloke. One of the best

R.I.P Fardin 'Bob' Qayyumi

Member of the Church of the Holy Glenn McGrath

"How about you do something contstructive in this forum for once and not fill the forum with ****. You offer nothing." - theegyptian.

International Coach
    Suicide Bob Champion!
    Lazy **** I know who moans about wanting to lose weight, but ends up putting in no effort and pigs out at every opportunity. Normally I wouldn't give a **** about him but today he tells me that I'm extremely lucky to be born fit and that he doesn't know what he did to deserve his body. gfy dickhead.

Request Your Custom Title Now! benchmark00's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Is this CricketWeb's greatest poster in the short history of the forum?
    Stop checking out his arse.
    Parmi | #1 draft pick | Jake King is **** | Big Bash League tipping champion of the universe
    Come and Paint Turtle
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Kohli. Do something in test cricket for once please.

Thanks.

International Coach
    Suicide Bob Champion!
    Can't help it seeing that it occupies two thirds of the universe

Request Your Custom Title Now! benchmark00's Avatar
    Is this CricketWeb's greatest poster in the short history of the forum?
    Other third taken up by cat memes no doubt.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Uppercut's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    Lazy **** I know who moans about wanting to lose weight, but ends up putting in no effort and pigs out at every opportunity.
    My housemate does this, it's loads more annoying than I thought. Talks endlessly about how he wants to get fit/thin/good at football, then comes up with the most unbelievably lame excuses not to come for a kick-about or to the gym.
    Quote Originally Posted by zaremba View Post
    The Filth have comfortably the better bowling. But the Gash have the batting. Might be quite good to watch.

The Wheel is Forever silentstriker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    Lazy **** I know who moans about wanting to lose weight, but ends up putting in no effort and pigs out at every opportunity. Normally I wouldn't give a **** about him but today he tells me that I'm extremely lucky to be born fit and that he doesn't know what he did to deserve his body. gfy dickhead.
    Haha, speaking from experience, worst thing is some thin guy telling you about "how hard it is" to get that body.
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFu_Kallis View Post
    Peter Siddle top scores in both innings....... Matthew Wade gets out twice in one ball
    "The future light cone of the next Indian fast bowler is exactly the same as the past light cone of the previous one"
    -My beliefs summarized in words much more eloquent than I could come up with

How the Universe came from nothing

cpr
    Quote Originally Posted by Uppercut View Post
    My housemate does this, it's loads more annoying than I thought. Talks endlessly about how he wants to get fit/thin/good at football, then comes up with the most unbelievably lame excuses not to come for a kick-about or to the gym.

Me to a tee, bar the fact i'm already good at football. Got a lot better at going to the gym, but after a day at work most of the time I just CBF, and I have such a sweet tooth its untrue.

I'm not doing too bad TBH, and my stamina's improved, but still a fair bit off a rippling 6 pack
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce
    Langeveldt: I of course blame their parents.. and unchecked immigration!
    GingerFurball: He's Austrian, they tend to produce the odd ****ed up individual
    Burgey: Be careful dealing with neighbours whose cars don't have wheels but whose houses do.
    Uppercut: Maybe I just need better strippers

Cricketer Of The Year Agent Nationaux's Avatar
    I am terrible with the gym. Signed up eventually but had to move to bloody nowhere after a few months. So no gym for me I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBrumby View Post
    Yeah, look, it gives me a pain deep inside my uterus to admit it, but it's Ajmal until such time as we get a working throwing law again.
    Never in a million years would I have thought Brumby to admit this!!!!!!

Request Your Custom Title Now! Flem274*'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by silentstriker View Post
    Haha, speaking from experience, worst thing is some thin guy telling you about "how hard it is" to get that body.
    Depends how thin they are really. Skinny ****s can definitely tank up. I cbf doing the work required to become a 90kg battle tank because it would cut into other parts of my life (the cost of the amount of food you're supposed to eat and how often - holy ****), but that doesn't stop me from exercising every day and going to the gym etc.

I'd probably lose a bit of fitness if I tried as well because you're supposed to lessen up on the running etc because you'll lose mass or something. I'd rather stay fit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlai View Post
    Jeets doesn't really deserve to be bowling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlai View Post
    Well yeah Tendy is probably better than Bradman, but Bradman was 70 years ago, if he grew up in the modern era he'd still easily be the best. Though he wasn't, can understand the argument for Tendy even though I don't agree.
    Proudly supporting Central Districts
    RIP Craig Walsh

Cricketer Of The Year ripper868's Avatar
    Put on 5 kegs about 6 months ago through laziness - started hitting the gym 2/3 times a week. Still sitting at the same weight, but have turned most of the extra kgs from flab to fab!

well at least Mrs ripper says so.

I'm not really someone given to greenlight dispensations of mob justice, but seriously, what the ****...

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/16/bu...&smid=tw-share

Like actual wtf.
    + time's fickle card game ~ with you and i +

get ready for a broken ****in' arm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend smalishah84's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flem274* View Post
    Depends how thin they are really. Skinny ****s can definitely tank up. I cbf doing the work required to become a 90kg battle tank because it would cut into other parts of my life (the cost of the amount of food you're supposed to eat and how often - holy ****), but that doesn't stop me from exercising every day and going to the gym etc.

I'd probably lose a bit of fitness if I tried as well because you're supposed to lessen up on the running etc because you'll lose mass or something. I'd rather stay fit.
    pretty much sums it up for me
    And smalishah's avatar is the most classy one by far Jan certainly echoes the sentiments of CW

Yeah we don't crap in the first world; most of us would actually have no idea what that was emanating from Ajmal's backside. Why isn't it roses and rainbows like what happens here? PEWS's retort to Ganeshran on Daemon's picture depicting Ajmal's excreta

Thread Information