Page 498 of 564 FirstFirst ... 398448488496497498499500508548 ... LastLast
Results 7,456 to 7,470 of 8451
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: You know what really grinds my gears? II

Cricketer Of The Year ripper868's Avatar
    ****s who whinge about having to do group assignments at uni...believe it or not, you will have to work with people you don't like once you leave uni.
    Parmi

Avatar now by choice. 5-0 in the Ashes and all.

Bowling tgfg Champion! Carmageddon Champion! Rainman Champion! DTunnel Champion!
    Screaming Bikini

This is terrible. It's so fake. The YouTube comments are fabricated. And the marketing is totally garbage. And it will be popular soon enough imo, despite only being on 45 views atm. And losers who keep sharing this link will only make it more popular.

And I can't get the tune out of my head.
    Last edited by Nate; 29-05-2011 at 11:40 PM.
    Jesus saves

proudly supporting Liverpool FC

Bowling tgfg Champion! Carmageddon Champion! Rainman Champion! DTunnel Champion!
    People who continually feel the need to dismiss "new" Silverchair

Straight Lines is like five years old. Just leave us alone.

Sorry Daniel

Request Your Custom Title Now! Spikey's Avatar
    if it makes you feel any better i dismiss all sliverchair with the same level of dismissal
    Indians can't bowl - Where has the rumour come from as I myself and many indian friends arwe competent fast bowlers ?

With the English bid I said: Let us be brief. If you give back the Falkland Islands, which belong to us, you will get my vote. They then became sad and left

Request Your Custom Title Now! Flem274*'s Avatar
    Agree with the frog.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlai View Post
    Jeets doesn't really deserve to be bowling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlai View Post
    Well yeah Tendy is probably better than Bradman, but Bradman was 70 years ago, if he grew up in the modern era he'd still easily be the best. Though he wasn't, can understand the argument for Tendy even though I don't agree.
    Proudly supporting Central Districts
    RIP Craig Walsh

5.4 Spikey to Silverchair. Full delivery pitching in Line, wraps Silverchair on the pads and...

I lol'd.
    Beware the lollipop of mediocrity. Lick once and you suck forever...

RIP Fardin Qayyumi, a true legend of CW

Quote Originally Posted by Boobidy View Post
    Bradman never had to face quicks like Sharma and Irfan Pathan. He wouldn't of lasted a ball against those 2, not to mention a spinner like Sehwag.

cpr
    Flatmate decides he's off to the pub about 4.30 (not long after i'd got in from work, having started at 8). Was only out for a few in town for a mates birthday, as they are all off to Withington later and he and one of the girls have work at 9.30, so only a quiet one.....

Come 6.30, he's ringing me to see if I'll pick the two off them up a bit later, as they fancy a few in Withington too. It wont be too late, as they know i'm up at 7, and he'll grab a KFC for tea on the way back as a treat. I agree, as Withington is an almighty trek away, even by car (will take me about 20-30 min to get around Manchester to it). 2 conditions, its not too late, and he texts me an address or postcode as I don't know the area.

So its 10pm, no word from either of them, can see this getting to be a stupid time later, as I know he'll already be smashed (4 pints and he's gone). Is it wrong to just tell him at 11 he's missed the boat and I've gone to bed. I'm not waiting all night for him to ring, and I want to be in bed early after a long day and early start, not to mention the fact i've not eaten yet. Talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth. Fancy teaching both of them the hard way the meaning of responsible drinking.

Meanwhile i've spent the last hour and a half with my socially ******** housemate, who's not said a word since he came in and just stuck pro-evo on the TV (thats a rant for another day, unless i've already done it, in which case, its a re-rant for another day)
    Last edited by cpr; 30-05-2011 at 03:03 PM.
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce
    Langeveldt: I of course blame their parents.. and unchecked immigration!
    GingerFurball: He's Austrian, they tend to produce the odd ****ed up individual
    Burgey: Be careful dealing with neighbours whose cars don't have wheels but whose houses do.
    Uppercut: Maybe I just need better strippers

Eyes not spreadsheets marc71178's Avatar
    Should tell him to order a pint of water between each beer IMO,
    marc71178 - President and founding member of AAAS - we don't only appreciate when he does well, but also when he's not quite so good!

Anyone want to join the Society?

Beware the evils of Kit-Kats - they're immoral apparently.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Top_Cat's Avatar
    People who refer to art/music as 'content' and/or the creative process as 'content creation'

Just **** you.

Shockingly, not every piece of creative art is designed with the intention of monetising it, putting it up on a website somewhere or for your use without acknowledgement or attribution. Sometimes it's not even intended for consumption by anyone else other than the artist. Sometimes it's niche by design. This does not make it crap. Amazing that with all the art that's out there these days and the sheer accessibility of artists, there are people (especially those who wish to use it for their own typically career-related purposes) with such infantile attitudes toward how it's used or even whether it should be used at all.

"But I waaaant it!" is how every protestation to the contrary comes across to me.
    Last edited by Top_Cat; 30-05-2011 at 05:51 PM.
    The Colourphonics

Bandcamp
    Twitderp

Whe can I expect your second batch of content to be posted to me?

Hall of Fame Member Son Of Coco's Avatar
    Bogans

Have they overtaken the canetoad as Australia's biggest pest? Discuss.

Inconsiderate, Socially-******** ****s

See above.
    "What is this what is this who is this guy shouting what is this going on in here?" - CP. (re: psxpro)

R.I.P Craigos, you were a champion bloke. One of the best

R.I.P Fardin 'Bob' Qayyumi

Member of the Church of the Holy Glenn McGrath

"How about you do something contstructive in this forum for once and not fill the forum with ****. You offer nothing." - theegyptian.

****s who drive ten metres behind you with high beam on. Turn your ****ing lights down, I find it difficult to drive if I can't see the road and I find it difficult to see the road if 60W lamps are being shone in my face. From three different directions.
    + time's fickle card game ~ with you and i +

get ready for a broken ****in' arm

Hall of Fame Member Son Of Coco's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spark View Post
    ****s who drive ten metres behind you with high beam on. Turn your ****ing lights down, I find it difficult to drive if I can't see the road and I find it difficult to see the road if 60W lamps are being shone in my face. From three different directions.
    Yeah, people who tailgate (especially if they're driving semi-trailers and have no hope of stopping quickly if you do) are annoying too. There needs to be some sort of disabling spike invented that shoots out the boot of your car and into the radiator of anything that is within 5 metres of you if you're travelling over 60kph.

Thread Information