Page 495 of 564 FirstFirst ... 395445485493494495496497505545 ... LastLast
Results 7,411 to 7,425 of 8451
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: You know what really grinds my gears? II

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend smalishah84's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teja. View Post
    People who try to fit in the details of their drug use on a constant basis and/or in unrelated conversations
    awta

Also people who bragging a lot about how many fights they have been involved in and beat the **** out of others
    And smalishah's avatar is the most classy one by far Jan certainly echoes the sentiments of CW

Yeah we don't crap in the first world; most of us would actually have no idea what that was emanating from Ajmal's backside. Why isn't it roses and rainbows like what happens here? PEWS's retort to Ganeshran on Daemon's picture depicting Ajmal's excreta

Cricketer Of The Year ripper868's Avatar
    what is this, all yal need to stop the dumb hate, rassclath!!!! drugs not be bad man, all for medicinal and spilling puproses etc.

yes i'm drun...deal with it ****s.
    Parmi

Avatar now by choice. 5-0 in the Ashes and all.

Quote Originally Posted by ripper868 View Post
    what is this, all yal need to stop the dumb hate, rassclath!!!! drugs not be bad man, all for medicinal and spilling puproses etc.

yes i'm drun...deal with it ****s.
    Dude, wrong account. Your 'aussie' account is still banned btw.

Ashley cole best man ever, leave the man alone - yu trying to start what you can't finland (finish for those playing at home)

RASSSSSCLATTTTTTHHHHHHHHH etc etc...bed time me feel....yo..peace etc etc...pass the dutch to the left hand side...gets van bommell on his better foot.

Ripper, WAG.

Quote Originally Posted by Teja. View Post
    People who try to fit in the details of their drug use on a constant basis and/or in unrelated conversations
    Argh, so true. I've no problem with people having a good time, of course. But some people seriously seem to think that I'll find it impressive that they're spending all weekend in bed thanks to 2 grams of ket. No, you went too far and just made you **** yourself, I'm not impressed.
    Every 5 years we have an election and have to decide who are the least obnoxious out of all the men. Then one gets in and they age really quickly. Which is always fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Howe_zat View Post
    Ripper, WAG.

Argh, so true. I've no problem with people having a good time, of course. But some people seriously seem to think that I'll find it impressive that they're spending all weekend in bed thanks to 2 grams of ket. No, you went too far and just made you **** yourself, I'm not impressed.
    Yeah, you shouldn't brag about things you enjoy doing. For instance do I ever brag about me tapping Michelle Murphy on CW? Not that its anything to be proud of but still.

Thats Mavis **** - leave michelle alone - she aint even got a degree yet - burgey to confirm

EDIT: yep...bedtime at 4:49am...good option...****!!!!

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Top_Cat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GeraintIsMyHero View Post
    Explains a lot
    Someone just snarked himself out of a backstage rusty trombone.
    The Colourphonics

Bandcamp
    Twitderp

So it's the pointy end of the semester, which means for my project I need to have all my results completed, and a report written up, and all that. And I need my supervisor on hand to make sure my results are sensible, bounce drafts off him etc. etc.

What a pity then that he's ****ed off to America for a month or two. By which time the deadline for the report etc will be looong gone.

Even more of a pity that he isn't responding to his emails, when he said he'd be "easily contactable".

The most pity, though, is the guy he delegated to look over my stuff in person had no idea about it.

FFS. The guy's an absolute gun and I've been blessed to have such an awesome supervisor for this, but this is just piss-poor.
    + time's fickle card game ~ with you and i +

get ready for a broken ****in' arm

Petty theft:

I haven't ranted in ages, and FMD I'm fuming. Seriously what sort of ****, or ****s go to somebodies car and steal their number plates? WTF? This happened to my brother last night, and I know petrol is approx. $1.50 per litre, but is it that ****ing bad that you're so cheap so you will steal somebodies plates to put on your car so you think you can drive off with out paying for your petrol? Lowlife ****s. How about you work harder (if you work at all), or you're better with your money so you don't need to do **** to piss people off?

WAC and I hope you die in a fire you arsehole.
    Beware the lollipop of mediocrity. Lick once and you suck forever...

RIP Fardin Qayyumi, a true legend of CW

Quote Originally Posted by Boobidy View Post
    Bradman never had to face quicks like Sharma and Irfan Pathan. He wouldn't of lasted a ball against those 2, not to mention a spinner like Sehwag.

Your alter ego imo.

Nah, I'm with Craig on this one, petrol prices are just outrageous, I've had to knock off 4 number plates in the last month alone!

Eternal Optimist / Cricket Web Staff Member GIMH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ripper868 View Post
    Nah, I'm with Craig on this one, petrol prices are just outrageous, I've had to knock off 4 number plates in the last month alone!
    Nearly spat my coffee out then

Request Your Custom Title Now! Spikey's Avatar
    dunno know about the rest of you but since I started selling stolen number plates on the black market I've been able to start paying for petrol instead of stealing number plates.

Quote Originally Posted by Shri View Post
    Your alter ego imo.
    Seriously, WAC.

FTR I have a broken collarbone, so I can only use my right arm (GAGFC), so therefore I would look a bit silly trying to steal something. Not that I do of course.

Thread Information