Page 41 of 564 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141541 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: You know what really grinds my gears? II

Cricket Web Content Updater alternative's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    People who ring you in the evening after you've just spent the entire day with them.

While I've been out today winning the 13th annual Burgies Super Series intra-club slogfest today, the Mrs and kids have been at a family kids' party, so she's been with her family all day, got home about 6 pm apparently.

ZSo why, since I got home at 7 pm, have my two sisters-in-law and the mother-in-law had to call here? FFS, you were together at a christening this morning, sitting together in church for however long, then been at said party since before midday!! WTF can there be to talk about?

Seriously, women. Just cannot and will never comprehend them.
    Haha .
    Member of the AAAS
    Member of CW Green | Stedingham Jets Grade Cricket Team | Northside Power

Manager of South Australia (WCC)

Winner of AFL Tipping 2006 | Winner of Wimbeldon Prediction 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Langeveldt View Post
    Yeah there is no need for it, but there is also nothing you can do about it.. Said guy knows he's going to get a root tonight and thats all that matters
    Certain sharp objects can help or give him a free close up of a pint glass as it hurdles to his head. Don't know about South Africa, but people here love to glass each other.
    Beware the lollipop of mediocrity. Lick once and you suck forever...

RIP Fardin Qayyumi, a true legend of CW

Quote Originally Posted by Boobidy View Post
    Bradman never had to face quicks like Sharma and Irfan Pathan. He wouldn't of lasted a ball against those 2, not to mention a spinner like Sehwag.

International Coach PhoenixFire's Avatar
    Curveball Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by andyc View Post
    **** blokes

I was out last night at a bar and halfway through the night I walked home two girls from my college that were looking to have an early one. After I got back to the bar, the line was pretty long so I jumped at the back and waited, along with another girl I knew from college. As we're nearing the front of the line, a fairly biggish bloke and his bimbo girlfriend just walk into the line, right in front of me and this other girl. We both politely inform him that there's a line, and that surely no one else in the line appreciates him just pushing in. He turns to us and just says "You'll be alright mate." After we tell him again, we just get the same response, this time a lot more threatening, and as the girl I'm with said, we could do without getting our faces smashed in. But deadset, how much of a **** do you have to be to just blatantly walk in front of pretty much the whole line and not even do anything when politely told to get to the back of the line? The **** tried to do it again when I was at the bar getting a drink as well, it just put me in a **** mood and ruined the rest of the night for me.

Yeah I hate ****s that do stuff like that. I'm really unconfrontational in real life, so I would usually say nothing, but I always think along the lines of 'He'll do that one day and get the **** kicked out of him by some rugby player or something'. Some things just aren't worth getting bothered about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top_Cat View Post
    1) Had double pneumonia as a kid, as did my twin sis. Doctors told my parents to pray that we lived through the night. Dad said **** off, I'm an atheist, you ****s better save my kids, etc. Then prayed anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixFire View Post
    Yeah I hate ****s that do stuff like that. I'm really unconfrontational in real life, so I would usually say nothing, but I always think along the lines of 'He'll do that one day and get the **** kicked out of him by some rugby player or something'. Some things just aren't worth getting bothered about.
    Yeah, I'm the same.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Perm's Avatar
    Should've bottled the **** Andy, only way to get respect from 'em.
    The Future of International Cricket - Rohit Sharma, Suresh Raina, Ravi Bopara, Tim Southee, Ross Taylor, Shahriar Nafees, Raqibul Hasan, Salman Butt, JP Duminy
    Proud Supporter of the Bangladeshi Tigers
    Ryan ten Doeschate - A Legend in the Making
    MSN: zacattack90@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Romance can be dealt with elsewhere - I just don't enjoy it in cricket.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Uppercut's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Perm View Post
    And a severe beating from the bouncers.
    Quote Originally Posted by zaremba View Post
    The Filth have comfortably the better bowling. But the Gash have the batting. Might be quite good to watch.

Hall of Fame Member Son Of Coco's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixFire View Post
    Another example is guys pushing in front at the bar and then turning around and saying 'Sorry mate, you were probably in front of me'...No **** ****wit, a late apology won't cut it. Happened a lot to me at bars in the UK especially.
    "What is this what is this who is this guy shouting what is this going on in here?" - CP. (re: psxpro)

R.I.P Craigos, you were a champion bloke. One of the best

R.I.P Fardin 'Bob' Qayyumi

Member of the Church of the Holy Glenn McGrath

"How about you do something contstructive in this forum for once and not fill the forum with ****. You offer nothing." - theegyptian.

Quote Originally Posted by Uppercut View Post
    And a severe beating from the bouncers.
    Just go to a different place. Rest assured, if you do this a few times, no **** will mess with you.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Uppercut's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Just go to a different place. Rest assured, if you do this a few times, no **** will mess with you.
    People must be pretty timid in New Zealand. All it would do for you here is make you a lot of enemies to get your arse handed to you by.

Quote Originally Posted by Uppercut View Post
    People must be pretty timid in New Zealand. All it would do for you here is make you a lot of enemies to get your arse handed to you by.
    Well I mean it's obviously different if you bottle a guy from the Mongrel Mob or something, but if the guys a **** then most people will have your back, and those that are mates with the dickhead but just be scared enough to leave you alone.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Top_Cat's Avatar
    Well I mean it's obviously different if you bottle a guy from the Mongrel Mob or something, but if the guys a **** then most people will have your back, and those that are mates with the dickhead but just be scared enough to leave you alone.
    Prison logic. For that to work, you have to be scarier than the guy you're beating on. Even then, in a fight, a bloke only needs one lucky punch and it's all over. Then he can do whatever he wants to you while you're a pile of meat on the floor. A trained fighter just increases their chances of a win, doesn't guarantee it.

Truth is, in my experience, no-one helps unless they know you so it's more helpful to assume you're on your own. No-one wants to get clocked for no reason, no matter how much they're spoiling for a brawl.
    The Colourphonics

Bandcamp
    Twitderp

I didn't think it possible for you to sound like more of a cock. I stand corrected.

Request Your Custom Title Now! Flem274*'s Avatar
    Sperm ur hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlai View Post
    Jeets doesn't really deserve to be bowling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlai View Post
    Well yeah Tendy is probably better than Bradman, but Bradman was 70 years ago, if he grew up in the modern era he'd still easily be the best. Though he wasn't, can understand the argument for Tendy even though I don't agree.
    Proudly supporting Central Districts
    RIP Craig Walsh

Cricketer Of The Year ripper868's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flem274* View Post
    Sperm, ur hard?.
    if symptons persist, see a doctor.
    Parmi

Avatar now by choice. 5-0 in the Ashes and all.

Request Your Custom Title Now! Flem274*'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ripper868 View Post
    if symptons persist, see a doctor.
    Its been this way ever since our last night together!

Thread Information