Page 278 of 564 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280288328378 ... LastLast
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 8451
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: You know what really grinds my gears? II

Cricket Web Staff Member Burgey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Goughy View Post
    She didnt see me either time so she doesnt know who did it. Ive put the key in, rattled and banged around and then realized my mistake and left before the door can be opened. I suggested to my wife that I should leave a note explaining what happened and that she shouldnt be worried but she said that would be creepy.
    Keep doing it imo. Then when you see her at day time, ask if she's had people try and get into her room too. If she says yes, comment on how bad the neighbourhood has gotten. She might move out, and if her apartment is better than yours, move into it when she vacates it.

Not that that would be twisted or anything..
    WWCC - Loyaulte Mi Lie
    "People make me happy.. not places.. people"

"When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life." - Samuel Johnson

"Hope is the fuel of progress and fear is the prison in which you put yourself" - Tony Benn

Cricketer Of The Year Mr Casson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    Keep doing it imo. Then when you see her at day time, ask if she's had people try and get into her room too. If she says yes, comment on how bad the neighbourhood has gotten. She might move out, and if her apartment is better than yours, move into it when she vacates it.

Not that that would be twisted or anything..
    Creepiness times a million if it turns out she already knows it's Goughy and just hasn't said anything for not wanting to embarrass him.
    'Copperfield,' said Mr. Micawber, 'farewell! Every happiness and prosperity! If, in the progress of revolving years, I could persuade myself that my blighted destiny had been a warning to you, I should feel that I had not occupied another man's place in existence altogether in vain.
    - Wilkins Micawber

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Top_Cat's Avatar
    The only reasonable solution is a three-way, tbh.
    The Colourphonics

Bandcamp
    Twitderp

U19 Vice-Captain redhotchilipepa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Top_Cat View Post
    now that's creepy
    RIP Craig - all round top guy. <3

Im 100% clean. Not even the excuse of a beer let alone anything else
    Yeah man, was jesting. Don't know about the study smokes though. Every time I used to take a ciggie break while studying it seemed to relax me far too much to get my head back into it quickly. Don't know how people can do it.

Traffic.

FMD, great having a trip meter to confirm I've travelled 0.8 kph in 40 minutes. Dire.

The Wheel is Forever silentstriker's Avatar
    She didnt see me either time so she doesnt know who did it. Ive put the key in, rattled and banged around and then realized my mistake and left before the door can be opened. I suggested to my wife that I should leave a note explaining what happened and that she shouldnt be worried but she said that would be creepy.
    That would totally be creepy. You're a big guy too, way to scare the **** out of her.
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFu_Kallis View Post
    Peter Siddle top scores in both innings....... Matthew Wade gets out twice in one ball
    "The future light cone of the next Indian fast bowler is exactly the same as the past light cone of the previous one"
    -My beliefs summarized in words much more eloquent than I could come up with

How the Universe came from nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Clapo View Post
    Yeah get this as well, hate it. Only thing worse is waking up to a cramp at around 4am the morning after you've been for a decent run/been playing bball etc.
    Yeah, I find that I tend to find the spot where it hurts least and just leave it, which is very bad when you go to get out of bed and faceplant...
    The one, the only CW Black
    Code:
    47.3 W Coppinger to Heads 
        Smacked the ball straight into the groin of Iwuajoku who has fallen over, 
        miraculously with the ball still caught in his scrotal area! Out!

Eternal Optimist / Cricket Web Staff Member GIMH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBrumby View Post
    Cramp

WTF is it all about? Seriously? My left calf muscle just cramped up for absolutely no reason. Worst thing.
    I get this quite often in the night in my calf. I hate it big time. Worse than being kicked in the balls.
    "It was an easy decision to sign. I could have gone elsewhere, I had calls, but it never entered my mind it's not about the money."
    Jason Koumas

SWA

RIP Craigos. A true CW legend. You will be missed.

Can honestly say that I barely ever get cramp, and never after playing sport. The only time I ever get it is when I bring it on myself by making fists with my toes, in which case I get it in my foot but it only lasts a few seconds, or until I unbunch my toes. Otherwise I never get it for some reason.

cpr
    Quote Originally Posted by GeraintIsMyHero View Post
    I get this quite often in the night in my calf. I hate it big time. Worse than being kicked in the balls.
    Agreed. Absolute horrid
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce
    Langeveldt: I of course blame their parents.. and unchecked immigration!
    GingerFurball: He's Austrian, they tend to produce the odd ****ed up individual
    Burgey: Be careful dealing with neighbours whose cars don't have wheels but whose houses do.
    Uppercut: Maybe I just need better strippers

Quote Originally Posted by Top_Cat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by redhotchilipepa View Post
    now that's creepy
    Anything to confess, the two of you?
    P.S. We beat England at Lord's
    Member of the RTDAS.
    Member of the ESAS - Edgar Schiferli Appreciation Society
    President of the DNAS - Dirk Nannes Appreciation Society
    Member of the CW Colts!

Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    I think it's really disappointing of her - would only take a minute or two of her time....
    Quote Originally Posted by luffy View Post
    Wishful thinking on your behalf.

Warning - grammar Nazi post ahead. If you don't care about the future of our beloved language, read no further.

The 'word' burglarise

I refuse to give it the honour of acknowledging it as even being a word. It's a crime. A deplorable crime against the English language.

The correct word is burgle. Not bloody burglarise.

You don't driverise a car, you ****ing drive it. You don't cleanerise your room, you ****ing clean it. You don't go to uni lecture theatres to be lecturerised, you go there to be ****ing lectured. That's ****ing as emphasis, not as in being lectured about...yeah.

If we're not careful, they'll start saying the burglary was done by a ****ing burglariser. And then the verb will come burglariserise, and my sanity will forever be lost. When will it end? WHEN WILL IT ****ING END?

Yeah, boring day at work.
    Last edited by _Ed_; 06-03-2010 at 09:04 PM.

Stop lecturising me Edmunds.

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    Can honestly say that I barely ever get cramp, and never after playing sport. The only time I ever get it is when I bring it on myself by making fists with my toes, in which case I get it in my foot but it only lasts a few seconds, or until I unbunch my toes. Otherwise I never get it for some reason.
    I know I have not been sleeping enough when I get it (or something like it) in my jaw after yawning, is horrible.

Thread Information