Page 178 of 564 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188228278 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 8451
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: You know what really grinds my gears? II

Quote Originally Posted by Somerset View Post
    Agreed, and what a waste of time over an issue that 80% of their community doesn't want changed. So much for the people's voices counting when it comes to the geographic court's decision.
    Board, not court. My dad, while not having anything direct to do with the NZGB, does have contacts within it. I haven't asked his opinion of it, but hopefully he thinks the change is ****ing stupid.

International Coach PhoenixFire's Avatar
    Curveball Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by andyc View Post
    Not really sure how you'd fit an 'h' into Auckland, but there you go.

Big lol there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top_Cat View Post
    1) Had double pneumonia as a kid, as did my twin sis. Doctors told my parents to pray that we lived through the night. Dad said **** off, I'm an atheist, you ****s better save my kids, etc. Then prayed anyway.

Racists

I don't care that you exist, just don't talk to me. You wouldn't like it if I spoke to you, would you?
    The speed at which a fielding team gets through the innings is overrated.

Hall of Fame Member Son Of Coco's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clapo View Post
    I lol'd if it makes you feel any better.
    Yeah me too. Some of these Kiwi folk are a little too touchy to be honest.

If they could manage to add a bit of feely we could all be friends.
    "What is this what is this who is this guy shouting what is this going on in here?" - CP. (re: psxpro)

R.I.P Craigos, you were a champion bloke. One of the best

R.I.P Fardin 'Bob' Qayyumi

Member of the Church of the Holy Glenn McGrath

"How about you do something contstructive in this forum for once and not fill the forum with ****. You offer nothing." - theegyptian.

99*
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixFire View Post

Big lol there.
    Yeah, I had a bit of a laugh at it as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgey
    She tells me the thing will flatten out, I say "Like your chest?" Bad mistake.

Bowling tgfg Champion! Carmageddon Champion! Rainman Champion! DTunnel Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by 99* View Post
    Yeah, I had a bit of a laugh at it as well.
    Same, but that's because Andy OWNS MY SOUL
    Jesus saves

proudly supporting Liverpool FC

Global Moderator nightprowler10's Avatar
    ****s (atheists skip this post)

Met this guy I'm somehow related to at the local Wal-Mart. First time I've seen him in over two years too, first thing he asks, in a sarcastic tone, why I don't show up at the Friday prayers. As much as I wanted to rave and rant at him, I just played nice and walked away.

I really appreciate you not asking me about my father's health who's been in and out of the hospital over the last few years, or about my mother who lost her job recently, but going straight for looking down at me because despite your family's cable-stealing-nonzabiha-meat-eating-alcohol-drinking-drug-dealing habits you're somehow better than me because you show up for Friday prayers. Neither one of us is perfect but you apparently feel you have the right to talk down at me. I'm done skipping Friday prayers because of these ****s. I'm going to find another mosque to go to even it is a half-hour drive, as to me its more about devotion than 1upping each other.
    Last edited by nightprowler10; 17-09-2009 at 10:00 PM.
    RIP Craigos

Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10 View Post

Met this guy I'm somehow related to at the local Wal-Mart. First time I've seen him in over two years too, first thing he asks, in a sarcastic tone, why I don't show up at the Friday prayers. As much as I wanted to rave and rant at him, I just played nice and walked away.

I really appreciate you not asking me about my father's health who's been in and out of the hospital over the last few years, or about my mother who lost her job recently, but going straight for looking down at me because despite your family's cable-stealing-nonzabiha-meat-eating-alcohol-drinking habits you're somehow better than me because you show up for Friday prayers. Neither one of us is perfect but you apparently feel you have the right to talk down at me. I'm done skipping Friday prayers because of these ****s. I'm going to find another mosque to go to even it is a half-hour drive, as to me its more about devotion than 1upping each other.
    Haha, know the type. Severely lacking in "tact, ffs"
    Rest In Peace Craigos
    2003-2012

Quote Originally Posted by pasag View Post
    Haha, know the type. Severely lacking in "tact, ffs"
    My cousin is really religious, almost fundamentalist type which is why I don't really get along with him, but might have to swallow my pride and ask him about another mosque around here.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend andyc's Avatar
    Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnanden View Post
    Same, but that's because Andy OWNS MY SOUL
    Haha, really close to sigging this.
    Quote Originally Posted by flibbertyjibber View Post
    Only a bunch of convicts having been beaten 3-0 and gone 9 tests without a win and won just 1 in 11 against England could go into the home series saying they will win. England will win in Australia again this winter as they are a better side which they have shown this summer. 3-0 doesn't lie girls.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Uppercut's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10 View Post

I really appreciate you not asking me about my father's health who's been in and out of the hospital over the last few years, or about my mother who lost her job recently, but going straight for looking down at me because despite your family's cable-stealing-nonzabiha-meat-eating-alcohol-drinking-drug-dealing habits you're somehow better than me because you show up for Friday prayers. Neither one of us is perfect but you apparently feel you have the right to talk down at me. I'm done skipping Friday prayers because of these ****s. I'm going to find another mosque to go to even it is a half-hour drive, as to me its more about devotion than 1upping each other.
    I read it, I'm sorry. I had to when the first line instructed me not to.
    Quote Originally Posted by zaremba View Post
    The Filth have comfortably the better bowling. But the Gash have the batting. Might be quite good to watch.

The Wheel is Forever silentstriker's Avatar
    Haha, AWTA.
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFu_Kallis View Post
    Peter Siddle top scores in both innings....... Matthew Wade gets out twice in one ball
    "The future light cone of the next Indian fast bowler is exactly the same as the past light cone of the previous one"
    -My beliefs summarized in words much more eloquent than I could come up with

How the Universe came from nothing

Yeah, I did too.

Locked up inside my opium den, surrounded by some Chinamen
    As an agnostic I just read every other word.
    Cricket Web's 2013/14 Premier League Tipping Champion

- As featured in The Independent.

"The committee discussed the issue of illegal bowling actions, and believed that there are a number of bowlers currently employing suspect actions in international cricket, and that the ICC's reporting and testing procedures are not adequately scrutinising these bowlers."
    - Even the ICC's own official press release thinks things must change

Quote Originally Posted by BoyBrumby View Post
    As an agnostic I just read every other word.

The rest of you can go to hell, or listen to non stop lectures by George Murphy, whichever's worse.

Thread Information