Page 129 of 564 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 8451
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: You know what really grinds my gears? II

Mother FTW.

I don't mind Red Bull, but don't have it too often...

I've got such a high tolerance for energy drinks now, they almost don't affect me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ripper868 View Post
    Thought you were meant to do something else before meeting up with a lady friend...never carry a loaded weapon kids.
    Yes it can be dangerous in the wrong hands
    Beware the lollipop of mediocrity. Lick once and you suck forever...

RIP Fardin Qayyumi, a true legend of CW

Quote Originally Posted by Boobidy View Post
    Bradman never had to face quicks like Sharma and Irfan Pathan. He wouldn't of lasted a ball against those 2, not to mention a spinner like Sehwag.

Poorly timed texts

So I invited my closest group of friends around for some drinks tonight. I even thought I'd be adventurous and cook some nachos for everyone. After waiting for a while for them to reply, I decided I should go to the supermarket and get everything I need, on the assumption that they would be coming.

Then, while I'm standing in the checkout queue with a trolley full of provisions (including some 24 bottles of beer), the "sorry, I can't make it" texts came flooding in.

Cricketer Of The Year ripper868's Avatar
    Sucks dude, just invite some chicks who put out around instead and have a sexy party:

Hall of Fame Member Son Of Coco's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by _Ed_ View Post
    Poorly timed texts

So I invited my closest group of friends around for some drinks tonight. I even thought I'd be adventurous and cook some nachos for everyone. After waiting for a while for them to reply, I decided I should go to the supermarket and get everything I need, on the assumption that they would be coming.

Then, while I'm standing in the checkout queue with a trolley full of provisions (including some 24 bottles of beer), the "sorry, I can't make it" texts came flooding in.
    Invite everyone in line at the checkouts Ed.
    "What is this what is this who is this guy shouting what is this going on in here?" - CP. (re: psxpro)

R.I.P Craigos, you were a champion bloke. One of the best

R.I.P Fardin 'Bob' Qayyumi

Member of the Church of the Holy Glenn McGrath

"How about you do something contstructive in this forum for once and not fill the forum with ****. You offer nothing." - theegyptian.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Top_Cat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Yes it can be dangerous in the wrong hands
    In anyone else's hands =! the wrong hands.
    The Colourphonics

Bandcamp
    Twitderp

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Top_Cat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Coco View Post
    Invite everyone in line at the checkouts Ed.
    Hah! I'd go to a party like that purely to respect the nads involved in carrying out such a venture.

People that beep their horns for no reason

**** off and let me drive in peace.

All these rugby league "experts" saying that the Origin match was bad for Rugby League. Grow a couple already would you? For ****s sakes, get some ****ing perspective. If you don't like the odd bit of violence go watch some softball or something you ****s.

Quote Originally Posted by Top_Cat View Post
    Hah! I'd go to a party like that purely to respect the nads involved in carrying out such a venture.
    Once I got invited to a party by a complete bunch of strangers after just stepping off a plane in another country before. And all I did was get on a bus and asked if anybody spoke English (this was in Estonia) which they did.

Refreshingly Unconcerned With The Vulgar Exigencies Of Veracity
    Quote Originally Posted by _Ed_ View Post
    Poorly timed texts

Haha, sounds like a win tbh.

Request Your Custom Title Now! Flem274*'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 16 tins of Spam View Post
    Red Bull

I'm sick to death of their goddamn saturation marketing. Naturally we have their incredibly ******** and annoying TV ads with the dribbly cartoons and unfunny sight gags, but we also have the Air Races, the F1 teams (two, FFS), Football teams, NASCAR teams, sponsorship of seemingly every ****ing athlete on the planet, sponsorship if any event even vaguely related to youth and/or "extreme sports", billboards, those ridiculous cars with the giant cans that roam about seemingly ****ing everywhere, the TV show "World of Red Bull" (yeah, I totally want to tune into what amounts to a 30 minute commercial wankfest promoting a bloody energy drink) and on and on and on.

The drink itself is now barely an afterthought compared to the ubiquity of the marketing monster it's spawned - and I thought Vodafone's worldwide branding was ridiculous. I will not drink the damn stuff.
    Some guy got naked and started humping the can on top of one of those things yesterday. I've never been an energy drink fan, but I'm not sure I could ever drink red bull again, even with help from the bottle of Jager currently in my fridge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlai View Post
    Jeets doesn't really deserve to be bowling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlai View Post
    Well yeah Tendy is probably better than Bradman, but Bradman was 70 years ago, if he grew up in the modern era he'd still easily be the best. Though he wasn't, can understand the argument for Tendy even though I don't agree.
    Proudly supporting Central Districts
    RIP Craig Walsh

Jager, great for an unsettled stomach.

Pinball Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by 16 tins of Spam View Post
    Red Bull

I'm sick to death of their goddamn saturation marketing. Naturally we have their incredibly ******** and annoying TV ads with the dribbly cartoons and unfunny sight gags, but we also have the Air Races, the F1 teams (two, FFS), Football teams, NASCAR teams, sponsorship of seemingly every ****ing athlete on the planet, sponsorship if any event even vaguely related to youth and/or "extreme sports", billboards, those ridiculous cars with the giant cans that roam about seemingly ****ing everywhere, the TV show "World of Red Bull" (yeah, I totally want to tune into what amounts to a 30 minute commercial wankfest promoting a bloody energy drink) and on and on and on.

The drink itself is now barely an afterthought compared to the ubiquity of the marketing monster it's spawned - and I thought Vodafone's worldwide branding was ridiculous. I will not drink the damn stuff.
    I just hate their "Red Bull gives you wings" gay adverts..

Vodafone aren't particularly offensive, they just have their logo literally everywhere.. Vodacom in South Africa are the same.. I went to a high school jazz concert the other day that was sponsored by them, I am wearing a rugby jersey with their logo on in three seperate places, and they even sponsor my posts on here..
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox View Post
    Don't like using my iPod dock. Ruins battery life too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00 View Post
    Thanks Dick Smith. Will remember to subscribe to your newsletter for more electronic fun facts.

People saying Freddie retired because of the IPL

Just poorly informed individuals.
    The speed at which a fielding team gets through the innings is overrated.

Pinball Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Manee View Post
    People saying Freddie retired because of the IPL

Just poorly informed individuals.
    Oh, so the huge amounts of money and low work rate related to test cricket made him want to jump ship?

Thread Information