Cricket Player Manager
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: terror attacks in mumbai

terror attacks in mumbai

mumbai terror attacks

i hope the hindu terrorists like shiv sena, bhajrang dal and extreme-right factions of the bjp don't start retaliating in kind...

Duck Hunt Champion! Plops Champion!
    Tournaments Won: 2
    Scary times.
    Direbirds FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by Athlai View Post
    Wellington will win the whole thing next year. Mark my words.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flem274* View Post
    I'll offer up my avatar to Athlai forever if Wellington wins the Champions League.
    President of T.I.T.S
    Tamim Is Talented Society

Terrible stuff.

Being discussed in CC as well. Made my thoughts well clear there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    True, a Duffer "heh" is like 50 likes.

england wants to cut short the tour, can't say i blame them...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anil View Post
    mumbai terror attacks

i hope the hindu terrorists like shiv sena, bhajrang dal and extreme-right factions of the bjp don't start retaliating in kind...
    I called up one of my uncles in Mumbai and he was relating how a bunch of guys came in a boat, and then started firing indiscriminately with machine guns. I wonder rule of law exists in that place stll.

Quote Originally Posted by duffer View Post
    Being discussed in CC as well. Made my thoughts well clear there.
    ok didn't notice that thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Precambrian View Post
    I called up one of my uncles in Mumbai and he was relating how a bunch of guys came in a boat, and then started firing indiscriminately with machine guns. I wonder rule of law exists in that place stll.
    this kind of situation seems frighteningly easy to create...

Nice to see India already diverting the blame to Pakistan.

If the indian navy can sink pirate ships in africa based on the gizmos on them, are u seriously telling me that ships from pakistan totally missed the blot on the radars?

Quote Originally Posted by Xuhaib View Post
    Nice to see India already diverting the blame to Pakistan.

If the indian navy can sink pirate ships in africa based on the gizmos on them, are u seriously telling me that ships from pakistan totally missed the blot on the radars?
    its been a while i posted on cw but anywa ive been following this news for a while so i jus wana say

i think indian gov is soo hypocrite, they are the ones helping to destablize pakistan and now their turn comes and they blame it all again on pak

they also blamed pak abt recent train bombings when it turned out it was some guy in indian army who did that

i dont kno how they so easily made out that guy on the satellite phone was getting orders from pakistan, that is sooo stupid piss poor indian idiots haha

i hope pak take a tough stance this time and take it to international community or wuteva and deface india with all these baseless allegations

funny thing is some pak foreign minister or someone im not sure is in india and they are like whenever some pak official arrives in india, terrorist attacks mostly only go of then hahaha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Unattainableguy View Post
    its been a while i posted on cw but anywa ive been following this news for a while so i jus wana say

i think indian gov is soo hypocrite, they are the ones helping to destablize pakistan and now their turn comes and they blame it all again on pak

they also blamed pak abt recent train bombings when it turned out it was some guy in indian army who did that

i dont kno how they so easily made out that guy on the satellite phone was getting orders from pakistan, that is sooo stupid piss poor indian idiots haha

i hope pak take a tough stance this time and take it to international community or wuteva and deface india with all these baseless allegations

funny thing is some pak foreign minister or someone im not sure is in india and they are like whenever some pak official arrives in india, terrorist attacks mostly only go of then hahaha

i deserve a warning first before a ban

but i think whatever i said is true if you think with a open mind, so i just expressed my feelings whereas you used swearing words in your other similar kinda post
    Last edited by Unattainableguy; 27-11-2008 at 04:40 AM.
    my fav players are misbah ul haq, shoaib akhtar, dale steyn, morne morkel, shane bond, jimmy anderson,

No need for the insults but I do agree with few points.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Uppercut's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Extremely darkly comic fact about Islamic terrorists, it turns out the promise of "seventy-two virgins for every Muslim martyr" is actually a mistranslation of "seventy-two white raisins of crystal clarity."

Source.

Absolutely shocking incident here. Invokes a form of frustrated fury in me that i'm sure most are familiar with.
    Quote Originally Posted by zaremba View Post
    The Filth have comfortably the better bowling. But the Gash have the batting. Might be quite good to watch.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information