So here's been my last two weeks:
* Had to study for a law exam (Contract) five hours each day under the duress of fatigue.
* Suffer from a sleeping problem and have been sleeping during the day and been awake during the night.
* Haven't got out in a while (except my weekly game of tennis)
* Been studying 5 hours a day. The material is very dry.
* Needed to memorise 150 cases for Contract.
* Couldn't force my body to wake up in the morning and go to bed at night, so I couldn't get my sleep right before my exam
* Got broken sleep the day (not the night before the exam) which ammounted to about five good hours of sleep. Then had to stay up 18 hours straight to prepare for my exam (and be awake to sit it!)
* Sat the exam, feel like it's 50/50 whether I passed. If I haven't passed I'll be devastated since I've sacrificed so much.
* Ready to sleep now... so very sleepy.