As I posted somewere I'm making a new lawn mowing business and I'd like to ask a couple of questions. Not that anyone here will be involved just say if this was someone who knocked at your door.
1) If a 14 year old boy knocked at your door and offered to mow your lawn what would you do? (Lets say your lawn needs mowing)
2) Would you accept his business card?
3) Do you believe £2.50 (5.14 Aus dollars) Is a fair price?
4) If no do you have any suggestions at what a fair price might be?
5) Would you consider a fortnightly subscription to have your lawn mowed every two weeks?
6) Would you consider letting him do any other jobs?