Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: What mobile/cell phone do you own?

PY
    Quote Originally Posted by G.I.Joe View Post
    What is that? The Swiss Army phone?
    Haha, the screen rotates as you rotate the phone so assuming it is trying to show that....and obviously not doing a great job.
    A True Champion - Bob. Rest in peace. 15/04/06
    "People today have too big a devil and too small a God"

- Stephen Currie

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" Psalm 27:1

Bowling tgfg Champion! Carmageddon Champion! Rainman Champion! DTunnel Champion!
    Haha, coincidence. As of today, my Nokia 5800 XpressMusic -

Jesus saves

proudly supporting Liverpool FC

Eternal Optimist / Cricket Web Staff Member GIMH's Avatar
    Got a Nokia fairly recently, not sure what type, it doesn't do a lot, texts and calls and stuff
    "It was an easy decision to sign. I could have gone elsewhere, I had calls, but it never entered my mind it's not about the money."
    Jason Koumas

SWA

RIP Craigos. A true CW legend. You will be missed.

Hall of Fame Member superkingdave's Avatar
    Have the same as PY and Nath, its ok, works fine enough with Itunes and the sat nav works okay. Its a bit fiddly doing texts but the battery seems to last ok
    Dave Mohammed >>>> You

T-Mobile G1

Bowling tgfg Champion! Carmageddon Champion! Rainman Champion! DTunnel Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by superkingdave View Post
    Have the same as PY and Nath, its ok, works fine enough with Itunes and the sat nav works okay. Its a bit fiddly doing texts but the battery seems to last ok
    This is my first 'newish' phone, and I think it's fantastic. Get free music for a year, interwebs will be really helpful with work and it's pretty slim. Haven't sent a text or used the Sat Nav yet though. And the battery life seems good.

Cricket Web Staff Member Burgey's Avatar
    Got a Blackberry. Seriously, biggest pain in the arse ever.

Every stinking email I get to work now appears on my phone and it beeps or whatever to tell me its there.

Up side is you can get on the net and post on CW from Court.
    WWCC - Loyaulte Mi Lie
    "People make me happy.. not places.. people"

"When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life." - Samuel Johnson

"Hope is the fuel of progress and fear is the prison in which you put yourself" - Tony Benn

International Vice-Captain Redbacks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post

Every stinking email I get to work now appears on my phone and it beeps or whatever to tell me its there.

A side effect could be:
    I present to the court first chance average (in Latin would be nice)

You see your honour, when he first joined the gang it was a poor selection, his first two years he was no where near the level required for much past petty vandalism. Shopping centres around the area declined during the 90's and many of the escape routes flattened out causing him to gain confidence. He then peaked during the 03-04 period, thus i would totally ignore his previous work when determining his sentence. However, he still found it hard at all times to extract cash from the Indian restaurants due to the tills being kept lower than anticipated.

I might add, whilst the previous criminals had to deal with the sheer pace of security guards for an era, the modern thief always had the added danger of video analysis which should also be taken into consideration. He's not an all time great thief, but should be considered highly among his peers for consistent work. Therefore a tough sentence is required.

Cricket Web Staff Member Burgey's Avatar
    If you put the FC Average up in Court, the other side wouldn't be called on to make submissions.

cpr
    Hmm, get a new phone tomorrow, undecided as to which, Samsung Tocco Ultra sounds pretty decent but is it worth giving Nokia the benefit of another try? Had shed loads of problems with the N95 i've got, very poor software on it (doesnt help orange are rubbish for verifying the software updates).

Any suggestions from the floor?

Wouldnt mind another SonyEricsson, but theres no 8mb cameras with touch screens from them as far as i can see
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce
    Langeveldt: I of course blame their parents.. and unchecked immigration!
    GingerFurball: He's Austrian, they tend to produce the odd ****ed up individual
    Burgey: Be careful dealing with neighbours whose cars don't have wheels but whose houses do.
    Uppercut: Maybe I just need better strippers

Quote Originally Posted by cpr View Post
    Hmm, get a new phone tomorrow, undecided as to which, Samsung Tocco Ultra sounds pretty decent but is it worth giving Nokia the benefit of another try? Had shed loads of problems with the N95 i've got, very poor software on it (doesnt help orange are rubbish for verifying the software updates).

Any suggestions from the floor?

Wouldnt mind another SonyEricsson, but theres no 8mb cameras with touch screens from them as far as i can see
    What kind of trouble did you have with your N95? I have had one for almost a year and a half now with no issues.

regarding your Orange branded phone....you could have unbranded it if you want(will void the warranty though).....I unbranded my 3 phone.....easy as pie.

If money isn't an issue then the HTC phones are the best value for money.......much better than the crap iphone.
    Last edited by sirdj; 18-04-2009 at 12:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post

Create Folder and create a filter on your emails that you may deem less important.

Eternal Optimist / Cricket Web Staff Member GIMH's Avatar
    That's a good plan in theory but I would guess that Burgey gets emails from addresses he hasn't encountered before given his line of work

cpr
    Quote Originally Posted by sirdj View Post
    What kind of trouble did you have with your N95? I have had one for almost a year and a half now with no issues.

regarding your Orange branded phone....you could have unbranded it if you want(will void the warranty though).....I unbranded my 3 phone.....easy as pie.

If money isn't an issue then the HTC phones are the best value for money.......much better than the crap iphone.
    Yeah could've unlocked it and got software updates that way (problem really was more orange not validating software updates, stick stuck on v13), would've meant my insurance was void, and i've needed it, on my 3rd handset (other two shorted themselves, this ones held together with gaffer tape)

Hall of Fame Member superkingdave's Avatar
    Orange are gash these days, used to be the best network for early adoptors, but pretty much every other network has over taken them these days. Was on them for about 8 years till I went away, looked at them when i came back but they had nothing decent

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread Information