Cricket Player Manager
Page 51 of 211 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: PS3 and 360 Discussion

Could never rent a game with such a long single-player mode.
    Rest In Peace Craigos
    2003-2012

International Captain masterblaster's Avatar
    Netblazer3D Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by ripper868 View Post
    How long are the extra episodes? can pick up the double pack from JB for $59, worth it?
    Definitely worth getting. They are practically two full different games on the one disc and both have an incredible amount of depth to them.
    Self Elected Vice-President of AAAS
    (Ajit Agarkar Appreciation Society)

"Uniting Ajit Agarkar Fans World Wide"

Always Live Life With: Intensity, Integrity and Intelligence

International Captain Agent TBY's Avatar
    Why am I still a "Likely Cut" after outplaying both PGs above me?
    orz

Global Moderator nightprowler10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent TBY View Post
    Why am I still a "Likely Cut" after outplaying both PGs above me?
    I was a likely cut all the way through but still made the team getting over 10 min a game. Just take it one game at a time and be the best player out of both sides!!
    Forever 63* at the SCG

Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10 View Post
    I was a likely cut all the way through but still made the team getting over 10 min a game. Just take it one game at a time and be the best player out of both sides!!
    Yeah, I just owned Ty Lawson too. The next game's probably going to be against Chauncey. Not looking forward to that at all.

Dragon Age Origins > Mass Effect.

There, I've said it. I stand by it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    True, a Duffer "heh" is like 50 likes.

Cricketer Of The Year ripper868's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by duffer View Post
    Dragon Age Origins > Mass Effect.

There, I've said it. I stand by it.
    I'm not that sold on it yet, lots of walking around involved, Should have chosen a different charachter but, went with an Elven Rogue, no idea how to perform a 'Backstab', have had to become archery based meaning the rest of my party charges in and kills everyone taking the XP points. ****s.

That said, i did play it for four hours last night so it's not exactly terrible.
    Parmi

Avatar now by choice. 5-0 in the Ashes and all.

Quote Originally Posted by ripper868 View Post
    I'm not that sold on it yet, lots of walking around involved, Should have chosen a different charachter but, went with an Elven Rogue, no idea how to perform a 'Backstab', have had to become archery based meaning the rest of my party charges in and kills everyone taking the XP points. ****s.

That said, i did play it for four hours last night so it's not exactly terrible.
    I went for a human warrior first up so I could just brutalise bitches first in. Learning curve with regards to the nav, menus and combat but once you get over it it's insane imo. Story is shaping up to be epic too, and I can't wait to try out all the races. After you get your accreditation in whatever you chose it branches out a lot and you can navigate fro place to place without the walking everywhere.

Also, it's all about getting the tactics right. That and being able to cycle between team members is an awesome add which I hope ME2 will have. I really love this game.

Speaking of ME2, release date of January 29 in Oz (26 in America). So so awesome, sort of glad it's coming out later here. Otherwise I'd be spending Australia Day with Shephard instead of out on the mess trail.

Cricketer Of The Year ripper868's Avatar
    Definetly an epic game, thinking about starting as a different class with different storyline just to see when it all comes together.

Round 2, Pick 4 for the Nuggz. Survived Summer camp, survived Training Camp, and I'm now in the NBA.

Best part of it all, no clone.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Pratters's Avatar
    I am thinking of buying a video game console. Should I go for it or is a normal computer good enough to play these games?

Which one should I buy? XBOX, 360, Wii or some thing else (and why? I have no idea) ?

I would only be interesting in playing NBA 2010 and WWE's new game which are both supposed to be awesome.

Is it worth it if I play just 2 games (NBA mostly)?

Also, please give me amazon.com links to buy the XBOX/360, The NBA game (does it need patches? Nightprowler just mentioned some thing on it a month ago on facebook), The WWE Game. My brother is coming to India from the US in December. I'll get the entire thing imported from there.

Also, are there other games worth to play like Cricket Captain, EA Cricket or some others? I mainly like sports related games.
    Last edited by Pratters; 06-11-2009 at 06:10 AM.

No, it's not worth it for two games, but there are loads of games out there which you might like once you try them out.

Secondly, do NOT import. Especially if you're getting a 360, with the lack of international warranty that's pretty much flushing your money down the toilet.

I can get you some good deals from trusted vendors who'll ship the console straight to your address, so let me know once you've decided.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Pratters's Avatar
    Which one should I go for? XBOX 360 or Wii? I am intent on buying one but will use it mainly if not entirely to play the NBA and WWE game. I am an addict. When I am hooked to one game, I just play that game on and on. Despite just 1-2 games, I think I will buy one finally. So please let me know. Also how do the DVDs work? Does a PS or XBOX or Wii DVD work in the other devices?

Quote Originally Posted by Pratters View Post
    Which one should I go for? XBOX 360 or Wii? I am intent on buying one but will use it mainly if not entirely to play the NBA and WWE game. I am an addict. When I am hooked to one game, I just play that game on and on. Despite just 1-2 games, I think I will buy one finally. So please let me know. Also how do the DVDs work? Does a PS or XBOX or Wii DVD work in the other devices?
    1) If you're a casual, go for the PS3. You're a movie buff too, and it can play Blu-rays. You can use it as pretty much a mediabox.
    2) No you can't play games cross-console.
    3) lol don't buy a Wii.

Pratters, PS3 has Blu Ray and you can watch all the stuff you download off the net on it as well. I use mine as a media centre nearly as much as a game console but it is more expensive.

Anyone getting PlayTV? Looks gun as I don't have anything to record stuff from TV. $169 is a bit steep but compared to normal DVRs it looks worth it.

Thread Information