Page 21 of 204 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: PS3 and 360 Discussion

International Regular Bobisback's Avatar
    Just bought the new NFS, hate how it has to install to the HD, could have half finished it by now. Also Dynasty Warriors 6. Another two games, that in a couple of weeks, will collect dust with the others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Partyush
    I didn't call you a fat bitch. So pipe down.

Quote Originally Posted by dontcloseyoureyes View Post
    Buy it for me IMO.
    Haha. Not missing out on that much tbh. My PLayer should cover it all except you won't be drafted, you'll be straight up into the Summer League.

Need to hear my name called out by David Stern tbh, that's why I bought it.

Global Moderator nightprowler10's Avatar
    Super Mario Rampage 1 Champion!
    Gamefly delivers! Been playing Arkham Asylum for a couple of days now. Really fun. Like the storyline and absolutely love Joker and Harley's voice acting. Mildly annoyed at how tough it is to even find Riddler's challenges. Amazes me at how he had the luxury of painting a huge question mark on top of Arkham's buildings.

Am up to the part where you have to rescue the doctors.
    RIP Craigos

Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10 View Post
    Gamefly delivers! Been playing Arkham Asylum for a couple of days now. Really fun. Like the storyline and absolutely love Joker and Harley's voice acting. Mildly annoyed at how tough it is to even find Riddler's challenges. Amazes me at how he had the luxury of painting a huge question mark on top of Arkham's buildings.

It's Mark Hamil from The Animated Series. One of the best things of that series and makes this game look even more awesome.
    Rest In Peace Craigos
    2003-2012

International Regular Bobisback's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobisback View Post
    Just bought the new NFS, hate how it has to install to the HD, could have half finished it by now. Also Dynasty Warriors 6. Another two games, that in a couple of weeks, will collect dust with the others.

Initial thoughts, NFS: Not bad, took a while to the idea of not street racing, but the game is decent. Have only had about half a dozen races though.

Dynasty Warriors: Started as Xiahou Dun, did the usual, kill about 500 asians, as well as all of the officers bar the one that finishes the mission, who shows up? LU BU. **** yeah, gonna go kill that ****. Go up to him, swing a couple of times, he dodges, spears me, spins me, dead. Game off. The end.

I started a new Draft Combine player on my American account and I must say, playing as a point guard is the easiest thign ever to get high ratings. Because you have control of everything, you're basically a double double machine and can accumulate a billion points. Playing as a big is the worst though. Impossible to get the ball unless you keep calling for it and rebounding is very uncompromising as it stands. Unfortunately the game is very wing dominated still.

Flexi-Combat Champion! Tournaments Won: 1

Man can't wait for GT5
    No'ones gonna take me alive
    The time has come to make things right
    You and I must fight for our rights
    You and I must fight to survive

New Zealand Cricket Supporter

International Coach HeathDavisSpeed's Avatar
    Rummaging through Iain O'Brien's dustbins.
    Just go for Oblivion if you don't already have it. Lost Odyssey is too jRPG for you and Fable is just crap, sorry.
    I listened to Smiff in the end. Oblivion was in the Bargain Bin at the Warehouse. Lost Odyssey wasn't there at all and Fable wasn't in the bargain bin.
    >>>>>>WHHOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHH>>>>>>
    Fascist Dictator of the Heath Davis Appreciation Society
    Supporting Petone's Finest since the very start - Iain O'Brien
    Adam Wheater - Another batsman off the Essex production line
    Also Supporting the All Time #1 Batsman of All Time Ever - Jacques Kallis and the much maligned Peter Siddle.

Vimes tells it how it is:
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel_Vimes View Post
    Heath worryingly quick.

Oblivion comes bundled with Bioshock for around $50 these days. Two rather good games there.

International Captain Agent TBY's Avatar
    I'm pissed off, whoever said the Combine was free was full of it, signed up for the US store and the 4.99 price tag certainly isn't a 0 price tag.
    Keyword: Demo.

Buy it for me IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by duffer View Post
    Haha. Not missing out on that much tbh. My PLayer should cover it all except you won't be drafted, you'll be straight up into the Summer League.

Need to hear my name called out by David Stern tbh, that's why I bought it.
    We need to set up a PSN sharing team, imo. Each store purchase can be downloaded onto five consoles, and it's all legal.

Great game, innit?
    orz

Cricketer Of The Year ripper868's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HeathDavisSpeed View Post
    I listened to Smiff in the end. Oblivion was in the Bargain Bin at the Warehouse. Lost Odyssey wasn't there at all and Fable wasn't in the bargain bin.
    Am looking at Oblivion myself when i have some spare cash/time, still think you'd enjoy fable for the story aspects etc, despite smitteh's frank summation of it being tripe i enjoyed.
    Parmi

Avatar now by choice. 5-0 in the Ashes and all.

Global Moderator nightprowler10's Avatar
    Super Mario Rampage 1 Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent TBY View Post
    Great game, innit?
    Really good and very addictive. Been playing it every spare minute I get. The game has gotten a lot more fun as I went along. I'm up to the part where you fight those thugs on the electric floor while pursuing Harley. Am I still way off from the end?

Came across the scarecrow sequences everyone has been raving about. Must admit they're pretty cool.

International Captain Agent TBY's Avatar
    Just pre-ordered 2k10 from Play-asia. Cannot wait.

Really good and very addictive. Been playing it every spare minute I get. The game has gotten a lot more fun as I went along. I'm up to the part where you fight those thugs on the electric floor while pursuing Harley. Am I still way off from the end?

Came across the scarecrow sequences everyone has been raving about. Must admit they're pretty cool.
    Not very far. Probably a couple of hours off. Some very cool sequences between now and then, though. As for Scarecrow, those were clearly the best parts of the game for me. I won't say anything more because I don't want to risk spoiling you.

I finished ME, btw. Had no internet for the past week, and was frickin' bored, so I fought my fears and held the line. Great game, Virmire was awesome.

FAO: DUFFAH

Is Madden 10 enough of a step up from the earlier versions to make it worthwhile? Is reduced by about 15 in the stores in town at the moment, so thought about buying it today, but got the last minute jitters and thought I had better save the money...your thoughts?

Thread Information