Page 201 of 205 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 3066
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: PS3 and 360 Discussion

Yeah, the only time I've been busted in my entire time playing was when I was trying to drive up a hillside and some kent on a mountain bike crashed into the back of me. Police deemed that I was the one in the wrong, and as my car had no door at the time, they just walked over and nicked me.

I spend all of my days opening a beer at 12 and sitting in the dungeon queue for Castrum Meridianum in Final Fantasy XIV whilst playing Pokemon.

Is Daniel lonely y/n?
    The one, the only CW Black
    Code:
    47.3 W Coppinger to Heads 
        Smacked the ball straight into the groin of Iwuajoku who has fallen over, 
        miraculously with the ball still caught in his scrotal area! Out!

Request Your Custom Title Now! benchmark00's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Is this CricketWeb's greatest poster in the short history of the forum?
    Quote Originally Posted by dontcloseyoureyes View Post
    I spend all of my days opening a beer at 12 and sitting in the dungeon queue for Castrum Meridianum in Final Fantasy XIV whilst playing Pokemon.

Is Daniel lonely y/n?
    Should start playing sn00ks again.
    Parmi | #1 draft pick | Jake King is **** | Big Bash League tipping champion of the universe
    Come and Paint Turtle
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Kohli. Do something in test cricket for once please.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00 View Post
    Should start playing sn00ks again.
    I'll only return if the Biglands is on the line.

Quote Originally Posted by dontcloseyoureyes View Post

Is Daniel lonely y/n?
    The answer to that question revolves around whether you found a good group or not.
    Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

Too many bones, not enough CASH!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZwgu8_b0Vw

RIP Craig

Bad tanks ruin my day.

So, having now finished GTA V, does anyone else find that the critical reception to it has been way over the top?

Don't get me wrong, it's a great game and a lot of fun, and is defo worthy of praise. But it just doesn't really represent a huge leap in quality from GTA IV imo. It's odd that I say that, perhaps, because nearly every aspect of the game has improved, but not to the extent where it's worthy of tags like "greatest video game ever made", like has been bandied around in the media etc...

a bit. i thought they hold your hand too much tbh

i agree with a large chunk of zero punctuation's review actually
    Last edited by ajdude; 24-10-2013 at 12:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by uvelocity View Post
    s
    ^real tearjerker from this cock

I've only just got round to watching it. Whilst I kind of agree with what it says, a lot of it could be said about previous GTA games as well.

I think the main bit of it that I would agree with is the story and the characters. I find Trevor srsly amusing, and don't mind Michael either, but Franklyn is dull. There isn't enough of a story and a sense of progressing anywhere like in previous GTA games. A few more heist missions would have been good too, since they're the main hook of the game supposedly.

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    I've only just got round to watching it. Whilst I kind of agree with what it says, a lot of it could be said about previous GTA games as well.

I think the main bit of it that I would agree with is the story and the characters. I find Trevor srsly amusing, and don't mind Michael either, but Franklyn is dull. There isn't enough of a story and a sense of progressing anywhere like in previous GTA games. A few more heist missions would have been good too, since they're the main hook of the game supposedly.
    Yeah would agree with Yahtzee too re: story/characters. Even Trevor started to wear thin after a little while - I dunno about you, but in my book characters are supposed to change. Or at least show a new and interesting side of themselves. It's a quality game but it's almost too GTA-ish, IMO, to be truly great.
    + time's fickle card game ~ with you and i +

get ready for a broken ****in' arm

I couldn't stand Trevor and would have gladly killed him if the order hadn't come from the Feds.

Pinball Champion!
    So, having now finished GTA V, does anyone else find that the critical reception to it has been way over the top?

Don't get me wrong, it's a great game and a lot of fun, and is defo worthy of praise. But it just doesn't really represent a huge leap in quality from GTA IV imo. It's odd that I say that, perhaps, because nearly every aspect of the game has improved, but not to the extent where it's worthy of tags like "greatest video game ever made", like has been bandied around in the media etc...
    It's a fantastic game, and I would say the size and detail make it worthy of the tag "one of the best games ever"

However, replayability after passing the single player missions, and GTA online have left me a bit disappointed. I have played the game non stop since going to it's midnight release, but I'm finding it a chore now. Are there any people on here playing online? I could do with some context, because now it just seems like a map where a few people run around killing each other before disappearing
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox View Post
    Don't like using my iPod dock. Ruins battery life too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00 View Post
    Thanks Dick Smith. Will remember to subscribe to your newsletter for more electronic fun facts.

Why would the sheer size of the map make it one of the best games ever? It's certainly something that adds to the game, but it's not enough to hang the game's hat on, particularly when the majority of the map is barren wasteland and/or is nothing but scenery.

Pinball Champion!
    Why would the sheer size of the map make it one of the best games ever? It's certainly something that adds to the game, but it's not enough to hang the game's hat on, particularly when the majority of the map is barren wasteland and/or is nothing but scenery.
    For me it's pretty important, and made the whole thing a lot more enjoyable.. Not just the scale but the variation, and the thought into each area, I think if you look deeper its more than just wasteland.. Driving around the northern suburbs in the morning and seeing joggers appearing, hikers getting lost on Mount Chiliad, each area has its own vibe and I think that is very ambitious given the map's size.

Saying that though, just been online, it's been just over a month and I'm not sure whether I will spin this game up again as I've been feeling bored with it all.. I hate how the missions you do are completely detached from free roaming..
    Last edited by Langeveldt; 30-10-2013 at 05:07 PM.

LA Noire case in point. Imagine if you could actually do something with that beast of a map.

Thread Information