Page 198 of 205 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 3066
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: PS3 and 360 Discussion

Refreshingly Unconcerned With The Vulgar Exigencies Of Veracity
    I'm kind of the same, tbh. I've not been amped at all for this. However, since watching the video posted above, I just know that if the game is half as good as the trailer makes it look, I will be absolutely HOOKED on it once I actually sit down and play it, even though the hype hasn't really got to me yet. I'm still not buzzing with anticipation despite pre-ordering, but...I know once it's been booted up on my 360...it's goodbye life.

wierdos. alley cat was a good game once
    Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    I just love all kinds of balls.

Global Moderator nightprowler10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spark View Post
    Nah it's not that. It just doesn't seem all that exciting to me any more. I'm sure it'll be an objectively amazing game on its merits but I just can't for the life of me get hyped about it.
    Did you play GTA IV? I was totally burned out after playing Vice City and quit San Andreas after just a couple of missions. I would think it'd feel like a chore to play if you played the hell out of IV.

I gotta say though, I am surprised we've got the next gen consoles coming out now when the game companies have just seemingly started to figure how to use the current gen consoles to their full potential. Last of Us, GTA V, Watchdogs, etc. just look incredible from the videos. I just started playing The Last of Us and the environments look better than any game I've ever played, so why do we need the next gen already?
    RIP Craigos

Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10 View Post
    Did you play GTA IV? I was totally burned out after playing Vice City and quit San Andreas after just a couple of missions. I would think it'd feel like a chore to play if you played the hell out of IV.

I gotta say though, I am surprised we've got the next gen consoles coming out now when the game companies have just seemingly started to figure how to use the current gen consoles to their full potential. Last of Us, GTA V, Watchdogs, etc. just look incredible from the videos. I just started playing The Last of Us and the environments look better than any game I've ever played, so why do we need the next gen already?
    All the demo's they're showing of Watchdogs are next gen.

Also, this has been by far the longest console cycle. The upgrade to newer hardware has more to do with the environments and UI that the consoles operate in than it does the graphical power. PSN and LIVE will run so much better and smoother on consoles that were built from the ground up to integrate them. Think about what people use their consoles for these days (Netflix, Hulu, Ordering Pizza haha) compared to what the consoles were designed for. Microsoft have said that things like limits on your LIVE friend list exist because the console wasn't designed with the thought that people would want to have hundreds upon hundreds of friends on the service.

That said, yeah the games look great now but they've definitely gone just about as far as they can go on current memory as well. TLOU is a great example of that, the game looks amazing but what they've put into the graphics engine they've had to sacrifice smoothness of play (controls a touch clunky) and there's very little diversity on the gameplay. That doesn't necessarily bother me, who plays games more for story than Hollywood style action, it's still far less of a problem with new hardware.
    The one, the only CW Black
    Code:
    47.3 W Coppinger to Heads 
        Smacked the ball straight into the groin of Iwuajoku who has fallen over, 
        miraculously with the ball still caught in his scrotal area! Out!

Also; God damn Steam Summer Sales started at the worst time. I'm so broke but I'm still blowing money left and right. GOTTA COLLECT ALL THE TRADING CARDS FOR THE BADGE MAN SHIIIIEEEETT.

Request Your Custom Title Now! Flem274*'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wellAlbidarned View Post
    probably because deep down you just know it's going to have more bugs than a Massey student flat
    I like how I wasn't even involved in this conversation yet you still have a cheeky dig. WAC.

And my flat is bug free ftr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlai View Post
    Jeets doesn't really deserve to be bowling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlai View Post
    Well yeah Tendy is probably better than Bradman, but Bradman was 70 years ago, if he grew up in the modern era he'd still easily be the best. Though he wasn't, can understand the argument for Tendy even though I don't agree.
    Proudly supporting Central Districts
    RIP Craig Walsh

International Captain wellAlbidarned's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flem274* View Post
    I like how I wasn't even involved in this conversation yet you still have a cheeky dig. WAC.

And my flat is bug free ftr.
    I know you're watching my every move
    Exit pursuing a beer

Dear CW,

Add me on PSN: dcye

and

Steam: dcye

For super fun happy times.

If anyone wants a Steam key for 'Thomas Was Alone' let me know and I'll send you one.

Bowling tgfg Champion! Carmageddon Champion! Rainman Champion! DTunnel Champion!
    GTA Online!
    Jesus saves

proudly supporting Liverpool FC

GTA V is that good, wow.
    Mister Wright likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by uvelocity View Post
    s
    ^real tearjerker from this cock

jan
    Anybody playing Diablo 3 on console?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bun View Post
    Darn, at his age, I didn't know one needed to insert and ejaculate manship in womanship to create childship!
    left-handed batsman, any fastbowler's bunny, grainy low-res streams watcher

Quote Originally Posted by ajdude View Post
    GTA V is that good, wow.
    how?

cpr
    Booked Wed - Fri off work because I've a lot to do and not enough time, looking forward to 3 days to really get stuck into some things.

About 2 hours later I remembered I'd pre-ordered GTA, and it'll come either Tuesday or Wednesday.

"All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce
    Langeveldt: I of course blame their parents.. and unchecked immigration!
    GingerFurball: He's Austrian, they tend to produce the odd ****ed up individual
    Burgey: Be careful dealing with neighbours whose cars don't have wheels but whose houses do.
    Uppercut: Maybe I just need better strippers

Quote Originally Posted by uvelocity View Post
    how?
    i am dan houser

Thread Information