Page 190 of 204 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 3048
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: PS3 and 360 Discussion

Anybody here played 999 on DS? Game is absolutely captivating me. Translation is kinda hilarious at times but still so great. Puzzles are challenging but not too difficult and the story is stupid but really draws you in. The sequel just came out on the 3DS so I might hve to grab one just for that.
    The one, the only CW Black
    Code:
    47.3 W Coppinger to Heads 
        Smacked the ball straight into the groin of Iwuajoku who has fallen over, 
        miraculously with the ball still caught in his scrotal area! Out!

Planetside 2 is fun. Laggy as ****, but fun. Worth a shot if you were into the big-scale BF2 style gameplay.

Free, obvs.
    + time's fickle card game ~ with you and i +

get ready for a broken ****in' arm

International Captain Pup Clarke's Avatar
    Feck, Far Cry 3 getting crazy good reviews. Just watching walkthroughs of it on YT is entertaining enough while I wait for the game to drop in price. Those Komodo Dragons and Sharks scare the bee-jeebies out of me.
    Proud member of the Twenty20 is boring society

E-Mail - liamhowgate@yahoo.co.uk
    MSN - liamhowgate@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pup Clarke View Post
    Feck, Far Cry 3 getting crazy good reviews. Just watching walkthroughs of it on YT is entertaining enough while I wait for the game to drop in price. Those Komodo Dragons and Sharks scare the bee-jeebies out of me.
    When was the last time a triple A game got anything but crazy good reviews? Maybe 3-4 weeks after release the more professional reviews may trickle through, as opposed to the endless wave of jubilance from the paid up members of the hype machine.
    National Scrabble Champion 2009, 8th, 11th and 5th in 2009/2011/2013 World Championships, gold medal (team) at Causeway, 2011 Masters Champion
    Australia’s Darren Lehmann is a ‘blatant loser’ insists Stuart Broad
    Countdown Series 57 Champion
    King of the Arcade
    Reply from mods to my prank bans in public:
    Reply from mods to my prank bans in private:

MSN - evil_budgie @ hotmail.co.uk

Anyone played The Walking Dead series? They aren't on PSN or Live in Australia so I got them on Steam. Holy crap they're amazing. Some of the choices were amazingly difficult. Such a brutal set of games

Also, I've started playing Borderlands. Super addicted.

Saw original Deus Ex was half price on the store - win. This is a seriously good game that I'm not sure how on earth I overlooked for so long, super addicted so far.

International Coach HeathDavisSpeed's Avatar
    Rummaging through Iain O'Brien's dustbins.
    Quote Originally Posted by dontcloseyoureyes View Post
    Anyone played The Walking Dead series? They aren't on PSN or Live in Australia so I got them on Steam. Holy crap they're amazing. Some of the choices were amazingly difficult. Such a brutal set of games

I've heard great things about the Walking Dead. What platforms are they on? If you can get them on steam, do they work on Mac OS?

Wasn't a fan of Borderlands. Was great to start off with, but quite frustrating if you ever had to go back through areas you'd already cleared and the bad guys had respawned again.
    >>>>>>WHHOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHH>>>>>>
    Fascist Dictator of the Heath Davis Appreciation Society
    Supporting Petone's Finest since the very start - Iain O'Brien
    Adam Wheater - Another batsman off the Essex production line
    Also Supporting the All Time #1 Batsman of All Time Ever - Jacques Kallis and the much maligned Peter Siddle.

Vimes tells it how it is:
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel_Vimes View Post
    Heath worryingly quick.

Quote Originally Posted by dontcloseyoureyes View Post

Yeh Borderlands is such good fun, especially if you've got 2-3 other people to co-op it with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Mitch Johnson is ****ing awesome for cricket.
    Quote Originally Posted by pasag View Post
    Ponting's ability to ton up in the first innings of a series should not be understated. So much pressure, so important. What a great!

Quote Originally Posted by HeathDavisSpeed View Post
    I've heard great things about the Walking Dead. What platforms are they on? If you can get them on steam, do they work on Mac OS?

Wasn't a fan of Borderlands. Was great to start off with, but quite frustrating if you ever had to go back through areas you'd already cleared and the bad guys had respawned again.
    I'm pretty sure you can only get them on Steam in our part of the world. I have no idea about Mac OS, I cannot stand using Macs so I have no experience with them. Play them if you can, my GOTY by a distance.

I'm also finding myself really annoyed by the respawning enemies but I just run past then most of the time. I find I can't play the game for more than an hour or two at a time or I burn out.

Either getting that or Dark Souls from the folks this Xmas - leaving it up to them.

Borderlands is so much better Co-op.

Global Moderator nightprowler10's Avatar
    Super Mario Rampage 1 Champion!
    So did anyone play the Mass Effect DLCs? I have a real itch to buy the last one and play, but I'm not sure if it's worth the price tag. With ME it's usually a good purchase but you never know.
    RIP Craigos

The Omega one is pretty cool, but kind of just feels like an extension of ME3 rather than anything really new or interesting. Nostalgic and fun, but doesn't really add a great deal to the MEstory/experience.

More importantly, New Ace Attorney on the way, Hell yeah.
    Last edited by sledger; 17-12-2012 at 05:06 PM.

I don't know if there's been any new ones since I downloaded them all, but they were pretty cool. I really liked Leviathan and it explained what the Reapers are and where they came from reasonable well for my tastes.

EDIT: So I just checked, I NEED to play Omega very soon. Just finished the storyline quests in Borderlands and will have to buy the DLC for that as well #nopresentsforanybodyelse
    Last edited by dontcloseyoureyes; 18-12-2012 at 07:39 AM.

jan
    Quote Originally Posted by Bun View Post
    Darn, at his age, I didn't know one needed to insert and ejaculate manship in womanship to create childship!
    aspiring social cricket player, left-handed batsman, grainy low-res streams watcher

Thread Information