Page 14 of 206 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: PS3 and 360 Discussion

got Elder Scrolls Oblivion Game of the Year edition for my ps3...what an awesome game! it has its flaws but it's really good!
    P.S. We beat England at Lord's
    Member of the RTDAS.
    Member of the ESAS - Edgar Schiferli Appreciation Society
    President of the DNAS - Dirk Nannes Appreciation Society
    Member of the CW Colts!

Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    I think it's really disappointing of her - would only take a minute or two of her time....
    Quote Originally Posted by luffy View Post
    Wishful thinking on your behalf.

Global Moderator nightprowler10's Avatar
    Picked up Uncharted today for about $30, which is a lot more than I was willing to pay for it. Hear its a short game so might get done with it quick enough to return it for a full refund. I'm up to the part where I find the crashed plane. Definitely a bit of fun.

@Duffer: Have you got the draft combine DLC yet? I'm thinking about getting it after Ramadan is over, but wanted to know what you thought of it. Is it everything you thought it'd be? Apparently my 2k9 will fetch me $5 if I sell it now so I might just do that to pay for the DLC (not free in the US after all).
    RIP Craigos

Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10 View Post
    @Duffer: Have you got the draft combine DLC yet? I'm thinking about getting it after Ramadan is over, but wanted to know what you thought of it. Is it everything you thought it'd be? Apparently my 2k9 will fetch me $5 if I sell it now so I might just do that to pay for the DLC (not free in the US after all).
    Nah apparently Microsoft didn't want it released in Australia and 2k wouldn't release it on PS3 only. Aussies got shafted imo. I could get it if I created a US gamertag bought US MS points etc but I cbf just for an add on. Looks like I'll just start in the Summer League.

OS forums should have heaps of gameplay info etc but they are all a bunch of whiners imo so I generally stay clear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    True, a Duffer "heh" is like 50 likes.

Ah so there is such an option as a summer league in the game. Hadn't heard of it. Similar to the player story they had in 2k7? 24:7 I think they called it.

Possibly, not completely sure until I play it tbh. Most of the feedback sounds alright though. Apparently it is very very tough to get good ratings so I'm in on it. Previous modes like in FIFA and other games were too easy to go up the ladder. This should be worth a lot of fun and hours imo.

Only difference is with the combine you can get drafted by a team while in the actual game you'll just be undrafted without the DLC.

Quote Originally Posted by duffer View Post
    Only difference is with the combine you can get drafted by a team while in the actual game you'll just be undrafted without the DLC.
    I can live with that. Cheers.

Ghey.
    The one, the only CW Black
    Code:
    47.3 W Coppinger to Heads 
        Smacked the ball straight into the groin of Iwuajoku who has fallen over, 
        miraculously with the ball still caught in his scrotal area! Out!

Keeping in the theme of games I plan on going broke over, the gameplay videos for AC2 look mouth watering. I was amazed how in the first installation the whole story began underground in Jerusalem yet none of the actual game took place there, they really missed a trick. Looks like there will be several side missions in AC2 that will be completely underground and from the video it looks like a lot of fun. Also the range of weapons is so much wider than before, the weapon select screen looks just like the one on ME to boot! Think I'm looking forward to it more than any other game right now, along with ME2.

I would've put SC:C right up there as well had Ubisoft not pissed all over the storyline.

International Captain Agent TBY's Avatar
    You guys do realise you can still play the Draft Combine demo without buying it, right? I've been playing one-quarter scrimmages for about 3-4 days now.
    orz

99*
    Just finished playing Batman: AA. Really, really good. Bit short for my liking but other than that can't find anything wrong with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgey
    She tells me the thing will flatten out, I say "Like your chest?" Bad mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10 View Post
    Picked up Uncharted today for about $30, which is a lot more than I was willing to pay for it. Hear its a short game so might get done with it quick enough to return it for a full refund. I'm up to the part where I find the crashed plane. Definitely a bit of fun.
    Good god am I stuck in this game. I'm up to The Fortress chapter. On the outside of the fortress (the second time you go out the window) there is this vine you have to swing off and grab a ledge. I can't for the life of me time it well enough to even get close to grabbing it. I've looked at walkthroughs on YT and they seem to do it the same way I do. So damn frustrating. Keep dying over and over, ready to give up.

Decided to buy the PS3 after I finish exams for the summer. Ashes 09 & Batman look too good.
    Rest In Peace Craigos
    2003-2012

Quote Originally Posted by Agent TBY View Post
    You guys do realise you can still play the Draft Combine demo without buying it, right? I've been playing one-quarter scrimmages for about 3-4 days now.
    Go on....

I've looked on the Aussie 360 and PSN shops and it isn't there. Need an American gamertag for it.

What's the minimum quality TV you need to appreciate the PS3 graphics?

Thread Information