Page 12 of 205 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 3066
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: PS3 and 360 Discussion

  1. #166
    BARNES OUT dontcloseyoureyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    WILDCARD, BITCHES
    Posts
    28,322
    Depends what you're after in a game.
    The one, the only CW Black
    Code:
    47.3 W Coppinger to Heads 
        Smacked the ball straight into the groin of Iwuajoku who has fallen over, 
        miraculously with the ball still caught in his scrotal area! Out!

  2. #167
    International Coach duffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    So appalled...
    Posts
    11,520
    Well was going to get the new GT when it comes out but after that am open to most types. Bigger the better imo. RPG, Shooter, War Games etc.

    The only real genre I now inside out are sports tbh. After that it all becomes a bit of a crapshoot when I go out and buy stuff.

  3. #168
    BARNES OUT dontcloseyoureyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    WILDCARD, BITCHES
    Posts
    28,322
    Valkyria Chronicles is a good bet if you can handle the weeaboo characters. Fun game, bit overrated but still fun.

  4. #169
    International Coach duffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    So appalled...
    Posts
    11,520
    Weaboo? Something overtly Jap I presume?

    EDIT: Saw this regarding RROD on Ign. Pretty cool I suppose. Shame it took them 4 years to get it right.

    Last edited by duffer; 02-09-2009 at 08:04 PM.


  5. #170
    Global Moderator nightprowler10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Madhouse on Madison
    Posts
    14,228
    That's awesome. MGS4 is one of the best games I've played on the console so far if you're into stealth action.
    RIP Craigos

  6. #171
    BARNES OUT dontcloseyoureyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    WILDCARD, BITCHES
    Posts
    28,322
    Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10 View Post
    That's awesome. MGS4 is one of the best games I've played on the console so far if you're into movies
    Fixed.

  7. #172
    Global Moderator nightprowler10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Madhouse on Madison
    Posts
    14,228
    Quote Originally Posted by dontcloseyoureyes View Post
    Fixed.
    Fair enough. Most of the cut scenes were ridiculously long. Hated the ending cutscene. Pretty sure it went on for well over an hour.

  8. #173
    International Coach duffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    So appalled...
    Posts
    11,520
    Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10 View Post
    That's awesome. MGS4 is one of the best games I've played on the console so far if you're into stealth action.
    Yeah, I've heard about those. Saw it for $48. Might pick it up on the way home. As far as exclusive PS3 titles which other ones would be at the top of the pile?

  9. #174
    State Vice-Captain Retox's Avatar
    Flexi-Combat Champion! Tournaments Won: 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,317
    Quote Originally Posted by duffer View Post
    Yeah, I've heard about those. Saw it for $48. Might pick it up on the way home. As far as exclusive PS3 titles which other ones would be at the top of the pile?
    Little Big Planet
    Killzone 2
    Resistance 2
    Fat Princess
    Metal Gear Solid 4
    Uncharted 1 (2 comes out soon)
    Infamous

    and heaps of cool games like
    mod nation racers
    gran turismo
    god of war 3
    mag

    are coming out this year/next year
    No'ones gonna take me alive
    The time has come to make things right
    You and I must fight for our rights
    You and I must fight to survive

    New Zealand Cricket Supporter

  10. #175
    International Coach duffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    So appalled...
    Posts
    11,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Retox View Post
    Little Big Planet
    Killzone 2
    Resistance 2
    Fat Princess
    Metal Gear Solid 4
    Uncharted 1 (2 comes out soon)
    Infamous

    and heaps of cool games like
    mod nation racers
    gran turismo
    god of war 3
    mag

    are coming out this year/next year
    Yeah, definitely tempted by Infamous. Resistance 2 sounds cool but I can't handle FPS' without getting headaches. Gran Turismo I'll be getting too. Really want a quality racer. Drake's Fortune is dirt cheap in stores as well. Will probably pick that up too.

    Grabbed MGS4 and I have to say it's probably the best presented game I've ever seen and seems pretty fun too. From the small bits I've seen Little Big Planet it very nice too.

  11. #176
    Global Moderator nightprowler10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Madhouse on Madison
    Posts
    14,228
    Yeah MGS4 is a great game if you can get into the storyline otherwise the cutscenes will kill you. Of course you can skip those I'm sure.

    Played the demo for inFamous today. Not bad but probably won't pick up unless I find it dirt cheap somewhere. Only made me wanna play AC all over again actually.

  12. #177
    State Vice-Captain Retox's Avatar
    Flexi-Combat Champion! Tournaments Won: 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,317
    Quote Originally Posted by duffer View Post
    Yeah, definitely tempted by Infamous. Resistance 2 sounds cool but I can't handle FPS' without getting headaches. Gran Turismo I'll be getting too. Really want a quality racer. Drake's Fortune is dirt cheap in stores as well. Will probably pick that up too.

    Grabbed MGS4 and I have to say it's probably the best presented game I've ever seen and seems pretty fun too. From the small bits I've seen Little Big Planet it very nice too.
    Also check the PSN Store, Heaps of awesome games like fat princess, pixel junk series, super star dust and heaps more.

  13. #178
    International Captain Agent TBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    North Point
    Posts
    6,616
    Valkyria Chronicles was awesome. The story is very meh, but the fun gameplay more than makes up for it.

    Have an Alicia Melchiott avy, ftr.
    orz

  14. #179
    International Captain Agent TBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    North Point
    Posts
    6,616
    Started playing Uncharted today, and I like it so much I haven't even touched Arkham Asylum yet. Awesome stuff.

  15. #180
    International Coach duffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    So appalled...
    Posts
    11,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent TBY View Post
    Started playing Uncharted today, and I like it so much I haven't even touched Arkham Asylum yet. Awesome stuff.
    I ordered it last week. Apparently was shipped on Friday. Gah, get here get here. I want to finish it before 2 comes out.



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •