Cricket Player Manager
Page 105 of 208 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 3119
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: PS3 and 360 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by duffer View Post
    Also, anyone tried the Heavy Rain demo yet? Had a crack at the two missions we got and was pretty into it. Really intrigues me. About 10 days to go for it, might get that after FF.
    Waiting till it comes out, don't want any spoilers. Have never been so eager for a game to come out as I have for this one. It looks incredible.
    Rest In Peace Craigos
    2003-2012

Quote Originally Posted by Matteh View Post
    Nope. Guessing it's pretty good?

Just bought Halo ODST to shut all my friends up about not having the DLC maps, only cost 15 so not going to be too upset when the 4 hour long single player mission comes to an end.
    Yeah, it's very good. Only one map in the demo, but it seems less run and gun and more team tactics than MW2. No killstreaks also. Seems like a huge amount of people will be migrating there when it comes out.

Bowling tgfg Champion! Carmageddon Champion! Rainman Champion! DTunnel Champion!
    *raises hand*
    Jesus saves

member of Liverpool FC and Melbourne City

International Captain ash chaulk's Avatar
    chaulky85 on the PS3 - mainly play COD 4.2 though
    CW Black - The best team in the ComP

Proudly supporting:
    • Wasim Ranamadruta
      Ahkeep Myteefina Jahbesidabed
      Ramatunga Downathroata

Quote Originally Posted by pasag View Post
    So ash chaulk is the first ever AFL Last Man Standing.

Global Moderator nightprowler10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by duffer View Post
    [SPOILER]He explains the Shepard's armor thing after the final mission where he says after the Normandy went missing he went everywhere Shepard went to try and track him down, including Feros, Noveira, Ilos etc and eventually got to Earth and got a hole blown through him by humans. Agree about the Geth though, increasingly intriguing race now and far more understandable than the psychotic robots who turned on their masters in the first game.

During Tali's side mission I decided to not get involved with the war discussion and left it to them whether they go to war with the Geth. Be interesting to see how that spins because I'm sort of wishing I told them not to go back to fight them now.

Also apparently the devs have sort of leaked that the third game will take us to Earth and it will be an insane experience. Seriously spazzing out at the prospect of seeing it and fighting on it. Would also love to see the Turian,Asari and Quarian homeworlds at some stage. Hell, maybe even the Geth one too. Can't wait to see what races they give us for the next one too. Loved the Drell and Hanar story.

Bit interested to see how the recruitment for the next one goes too. If we could actually survive with no other squad members left then I don't see how they can give you the option to bring them all back for the next trip. Would love to be able to bring back Ashley and though tbh, the conversation Horizon was pretty painful.

One thing I sort of didn't like regarding the conversation was that you had to do their loyalty missions to really "get to know them" and before then you really couldn't talk about much. Much preferred the DAO system whereby you could talk to anyone and everyone after every little side mission/quest and gradually get to build up your loyalty with them enough to trigger the missions. But it's a minor complaint, that and the new Citadel were the only two things I did not like in the game[/SPOILER]
    [spoiler]Yeah I remember the conversation about Legion tracking Shepard, but there's a convo option following that where he asks something along the lines of "okay, but why choose my armor, why not just any scrap of metal or just fix yourself up?" and Legion has no answer for it. Gave me goosebumps as it could mean they idolize him for taking on the reapers.

I read somewhere that following a romantic plot in ME2 could actually have negative impacts in ME3 so that could mean one of Liara and Ashley has a role to play.[/spoiler]
    RIP Craigos

Quote Originally Posted by pasag View Post
    Waiting till it comes out, don't want any spoilers. Have never been so eager for a game to come out as I have for this one. It looks incredible.
    Yeah, pretty much this - genuine film noir in a video game, can't wait. I've been trying to manage my own expectations to a realistic level but I know I'm failing.
    Member of the Twenty20 is Boring Society

Quote Originally Posted by grecian View Post
    C'mon Man U.
    RIP Craigos

International Captain Agent TBY's Avatar
    All you guys who're waiting for Heavy Rain, I must ask, have you played Indigo Prophecy/Fahrenheit?

Anyway, got this today:

Stoked.
    orz

Quote Originally Posted by Agent TBY View Post
    All you guys who're waiting for Heavy Rain, I must ask, have you played Indigo Prophecy/Fahrenheit?
    Never played it, I heard it was amazing at the time. Very similar styles it would seem - is this Quantic Dream's first game since, or have they done others in between?

Quote Originally Posted by The Sean View Post
    Never played it, I heard it was amazing at the time. Very similar styles it would seem - is this Quantic Dream's first game since, or have they done others in between?
    I thought it was terrible. It started off really well, but as it wore on, the story writing got awful. That's why I'm not looking forward to Heavy Rain at all.

And it is their first game since, IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sean View Post
    Yeah, pretty much this - genuine film noir in a video game, can't wait. I've been trying to manage my own expectations to a realistic level but I know I'm failing.
    Nothing will beat Max Payne in that regard.

Refreshingly Unconcerned With The Vulgar Exigencies Of Veracity
    Max Payne was poor though.

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    Max Payne was poor though.
    dwta

TBY, where'd you get the panel/cover from?

Quote Originally Posted by Marcuss View Post
    TBY, where'd you get the panel/cover from?
    Distributors sent out promo material to likely reviewers. I was one of them.

Where do you review?

Thread Information