Page 10 of 205 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: PS3 and 360 Discussion

Hall of Fame Member superkingdave's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnanden View Post
    Cheers.

I saw Halo 3 on the cheap today, but is it worth getting over Halo Wars in your opinion?
    Halo wars is a completely different game (its a RTS) so if you are looking for a shooter go Halo 3.

Have Gears of War II which was good but haven't picked it up since i finished it.
    Dave Mohammed >>>> You

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Mister Wright's Avatar
    Burger Time Champion!
    My PS3 died the other week. Thankfully it's still under warranty, however it's been sent away and won't get it back for another fortnight.
    Cricketweb Colts Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Hayden > Lehmann
    I'm a member of Club Kerry

I'm Green

The color of immortality, nature and envy - you are truly a unique person. While clearly the color of nature, you also symbolize rebirth, fertility and hope in the world. On the other side of the spectrum, a natural aptitude to money with green coming to signify money and possibly even *********!

Playing F.E.A.R 2 on my XBox 360 currently. It's a dark shooter, and thoroughly enjoyable.

Rainbow Vegas is a must have shooter IMO. An awesome game and tops Gears of War I tend to think.

Flexi-Combat Champion! Tournaments Won: 1
    Can't wait for Infamous looks awesome.
    No'ones gonna take me alive
    The time has come to make things right
    You and I must fight for our rights
    You and I must fight to survive

New Zealand Cricket Supporter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Mister Wright's Avatar
    Burger Time Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Retox View Post
    Can't wait for Infamous looks awesome.
    awta

Cricketer Of The Year ripper868's Avatar
    COD4 is awesome Nandy.

Sport Games: NHL 2009 goes alright, and fifa 2009 of course as well.

Shooters: Gta4, Halo, COD

OTher: Kung Fu Panda...gay.
    Parmi

Avatar now by choice. 5-0 in the Ashes and all.

Fallout 3 - any game you can say "sure you asked me to, but maybe I don't FEEL like stopping that nuke taking out the city..." and then get to play through what ensues =
    Quote Originally Posted by Irfan
    We may not like you, your filthy rich coffers or your ratbag scum of supporters but by god do we respect you as a football team
    GOOD OLD COLLINGWOOD - PREMIERS IN 2010

Is Cam White, Is Good.

International Captain masterblaster's Avatar
    Netblazer3D Champion!
    Been a while since I posted in this thread and a couple of months ago I did end up purchasing an Xbox360. It's been great so far and I've really loved playing on it. I'm currently playing a lot of GTA 4 which I've almost beaten. It's probably one of the best games I've ever played. Also love playing Fifa 09 and Top Spin 3 on it too.
    Self Elected Vice-President of AAAS
    (Ajit Agarkar Appreciation Society)

"Uniting Ajit Agarkar Fans World Wide"

Always Live Life With: Intensity, Integrity and Intelligence

Rag Doll Kung Fu is on us psn for free it's quite fun

FIFA 09 on 360 is awesome. Get a big screen and a good sound system, nothing better.

Bowling tgfg Champion! Carmageddon Champion! Rainman Champion! DTunnel Champion!
    Much like Smitten, GTA4 (flatmate has a PS3) didn't really do it for me, got sick of the repetitiveness and constant phonecalls.

Picked up the 360 today, pretty excited. Got a Pro with Quantum of Solace for $399. Didn't want to spend heaps more $$$ until next paycheck, but I got Gears of War for $29, Project Gotham 3 for $9 and Perfect Dark Zero for $18 (if only for the multiplayer). Definately intend to get Halo 3, CoD4, Fifa 09 and other such newer titles a bit later, and any more advice you can all give is heaps appreciated.

Way exciteddd
    Jesus saves

proudly supporting Liverpool FC

International Captain masterblaster's Avatar
    Netblazer3D Champion!
    Much like Smitten, GTA4 (flatmate has a PS3) didn't really do it for me, got sick of the repetitiveness and constant phonecalls.

Picked up the 360 today, pretty excited. Got a Pro with Quantum of Solace for $399. Didn't want to spend heaps more $$$ until next paycheck, but I got Gears of War for $29, Project Gotham 3 for $9 and Perfect Dark Zero for $18 (if only for the multiplayer). Definately intend to get Halo 3, CoD4, Fifa 09 and other such newer titles a bit later, and any more advice you can all give is heaps appreciated.

Way exciteddd
    Awesome stuff, hope you enjoy it and have a lot of fun.

Fifa 09 is quality, definitely get that. I got my Xbox360 a couple of months ago and got Assasins Creed, Halo Wars and Beijing Olympics 2008 with it. I hardly play Halo Wars and Beijing Olympics but I enjoyed Assasins Creed. It's another open world, GTA type game but set in Ancient Jerusalem. Not as good as GTA, but fun to play.

GTA 4 is incredible in it's character depth, the level of detail in the city and the freedom of the gameplay. There are a hell of a lot missions but they're pretty fun to play. I love the game personally.

I've also been playing the Bourne Conspiracy, which is a fairly good adaptation of the movie and the novels into a video game. On the list of games to get, Quantum of Solace is one to get and Street Fighter 4 is definitely on my list but it's way too expensive at the moment.

Bowling tgfg Champion! Carmageddon Champion! Rainman Champion! DTunnel Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by masterblaster View Post
    Awesome stuff, hope you enjoy it and have a lot of fun.

Fifa 09 is quality, definitely get that. I got my Xbox360 a couple of months ago and got Assasins Creed, Halo Wars and Beijing Olympics 2008 with it. I hardly play Halo Wars and Beijing Olympics but I enjoyed Assasins Creed. It's another open world, GTA type game but set in Ancient Jerusalem. Not as good as GTA, but fun to play.

GTA 4 is incredible in it's character depth, the level of detail in the city and the freedom of the gameplay. There are a hell of a lot missions but they're pretty fun to play. I love the game personally.

I've also been playing the Bourne Conspiracy, which is a fairly good adaptation of the movie and the novels into a video game. On the list of games to get, Quantum of Solace is one to get and Street Fighter 4 is definitely on my list but it's way too expensive at the moment.
    Cheers. I'm definately looking forward to getting back into some more serious games. My Wii is great with mates, Brawl and Mario Kart never get old, but I really wanted some indepth shooters and to stop swinging my arms around like a fool.

Live looks pretty pricey atm though, which is a bit lame.

Cheers. I'm definately looking forward to getting back into some more serious games. My Wii is great with mates, Brawl and Mario Kart never get old, but I really wanted some indepth shooters and to stop swinging my arms around like a fool.

Live looks pretty pricey atm though, which is a bit lame.
    This whole post made me lol. Hard.
    The one, the only CW Black
    Code:
    47.3 W Coppinger to Heads 
        Smacked the ball straight into the groin of Iwuajoku who has fallen over, 
        miraculously with the ball still caught in his scrotal area! Out!

Quote Originally Posted by Retox View Post
    Rag Doll Kung Fu is on us psn for free it's quite fun

What I mean is go and make a US PSN account and get Rag Doll Kung Fu for free 650mg download but cool game.

Page 10 of 205 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread Information