Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 385 of 386 FirstFirst ... 285335375383384385386 LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 5789
Like Tree814Likes

Thread: Gaming discussion

Evil Scotsman
    Quote Originally Posted by OverratedSanity View Post
    Start with GoW. Imo it has the most satisfying gameplay of the lot imo, and you might enjoy the combat being a souls fan. Don't need to have played the previous games but it'd make a few specific moments much more enjoyable.

Uncharted is great mindless fun. UC1 feels kind of dated and I don't think newcomers would particularly enjoy it anymore. If you like Indiana Jones style adventure movies/games, then uncharted 2 and 4 is as good as it can get. Definitely worth playing, or atleast trying. I love Rdr2 personally but it requires a massive time commitment and it's gameplay is janky as **** and a slog at times. A lot of people hate it and I can understand why.
    I love Uncharted 1, it's my favourite of the PS3 trilogy.

Gameplay wise it can feel a bit repetitive though.

Tournaments Won: 1
    Took the plunge and signed up to Origin Access for FIFA 20.

It's my first FIFA game since 08 so was hoping to be blown away.

I found it slightly underwhelming - it was relatively fun, but not mindblowing.

Ultimate Team seems like a cool mode although I didn't know about chemistry so will have to relook that tonight;

Career mode sucks big-time, though.

It'd be awesome if FIFA ran a mode like MyCareer Prelude from NBA 2K - I vaguely recall hearing about such a game-mode in previous iterations, which makes it strange that it doesn't exist now.

International Captain King Pietersen's Avatar
    FIFA 20 is ****ing dreadful. Same game as the last 3 with added mega career mode bugs. I tried it using EA Access, and this is the first year in 5 that I won't be buying FIFA. Done with the game until they actually make it playable, stop ****ing up new content regularly, and fix some of the gameplay bugs that have been in FIFA for years now. The code must be a spaghetti cluster**** of legacy hack fixes.

Ori's out on Switch now, got the demo downloaded but flying to Cancun tomorrow so going to get it bought and downloaded tonight so I can smash out a few hours on the plane. Excited to finally play it after holding out for the Switch version.

Was smashing through some more of Golf Story last night. Such a great take on a golf game, love the RPG elements and the dialogue is fantastic. Well worth a look.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cricinfo
    Styris to Pietersen, SIX, wow, what a shot, that is awesome..its a repeat of his six off Muralitharan at Edgbaston, as he switches his grip and reverse-hits Styris over deep cover for a memorable maximum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cricinfo
    Styris to Pietersen, SIX, that's the most extraordinary shot, he switches his grip to that of a left-hander and launches Stryis high over long-off for a might six. That is one of the more incredible shots you'll see

Request Your Custom Title Now! Uppercut's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    The Fifa 20 gameplay isn't too bad imo. They've overhauled it less than in any year I can remember, which makes it less fun early on because you're not learning a whole new game. Instead they're sort of slowly iterating towards better gameplay, probably in anticipation of moving to a subscription model, at which point I'll probably tap out because I only really get into it when there's a new release.

The franchise is an absolute mess in so many ways. They can feel the regulators closing in, and are just trying to rinse as much as they can from the kids that are addicted to their glorified trading card platform while they can.
    King Pietersen likes this.

Evil Scotsman
    Pes > fifa

I can't believe I ate the whole thing NZTailender's Avatar
    Don't think I've played a decent football game since Fifa 99, but I feel Striker on the SNES is goat.
    President of SKAS - Kat is King | Proud member of CVAAS - One of the best | LRPLTAS - Rosco rocks!
    Go Tigers!
    R.I.P. Fardin & Craig

State Vice-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by King Pietersen View Post
    Was smashing through some more of Golf Story last night. Such a great take on a golf game, love the RPG elements and the dialogue is fantastic. Well worth a look.
    Golf Story was a lot of fun

I'm playing Fire Emblem Three Houses at the moment, I'm not very good haha

Elm, he do brood. And Oak, he do hate. But the Willow-man goes walking, If you stays out late.
    Furball is right, PES 2020 is really ****ing fun.

How good/bad are the modern cricket games?
    Isnít it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too? Ė Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by GIMH View Post
    The reason people don't cheer for India is nothing to do with them being number one

It's because Teja is a ****, FTR

I can't believe I ate the whole thing NZTailender's Avatar
    I see Cricket 2019 is on sale for a ridiculous price (in NZ at least). Does it justify the price?

Global Moderator nightprowler10's Avatar
    From everything I've read, yes. I'm still having fun on Ashes 17 career more so I'm not interested, but it's supposed to be really good with some usual bugs.
    Forever 63* at the SCG

Evil Scotsman
    Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    Furball is right, PES 2020 is really ****ing fun.
    It's been the case for 3 or 4 years, I find the modern FIFA games absolutely dreadful to play.

Elm, he do brood. And Oak, he do hate. But the Willow-man goes walking, If you stays out late.
    Yeah, I think the last Fifa I really enjoyed was 10

Not bought a Pes since the one with Adriano on the box, so shows how long it's been. Prob well overdue.

Obvs pes suffers from not having all the licences, but I'm not really bothered by that. The interface and menus are dreadful though

I've found PES to be tactically more sophisticated which I really like. And on the top difficulties, it's tougher to play from the back when the opponent is pressing than on FIFA. That said, playing from the back against Spurs on FIFA 19 on legendary difficulty is extremely fun. You either concede or you get past the press and score.
    And come what may we're unstoppable
    'cause we know just what we are
    Yeah we know just what we are
    - Oasis, "Stay Young"

Request Your Custom Title Now! OverratedSanity's Avatar
    I enjoy fifa but the amount of rng in that game is ludicrous and not entirely apparent until you've played it loads.
    Quote Originally Posted by TNT View Post
    You need to clap a cows c**t over your head and get a woolly bull to f**k some sense into you.

Thread Information