Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 380 of 391 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380381382390 ... LastLast
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 5863
Like Tree833Likes

Thread: Gaming discussion

Request Your Custom Title Now! OverratedSanity's Avatar
    Yeah, I usually try not to parry him even though the temptation to do it is sometimes a bit too much when he's kicking your ass. That fight is a masterpiece of design, just in terms animation. The way his attacks flow into one another is glorious to watch, especially the shoulder bash and the mid air kick combo which is basically ripped right out of a game like Tekken.
    Quote Originally Posted by TNT View Post
    You need to clap a cows c**t over your head and get a woolly bull to f**k some sense into you.

Quote Originally Posted by OverratedSanity View Post
    Yeah, I usually try not to parry him even though the temptation to do it is sometimes a bit too much when he's kicking your ass. That fight is a masterpiece of design, just in terms animation. The way his attacks flow into one another is glorious to watch, especially the shoulder bash and the mid air kick combo which is basically ripped right out of a game like Tekken.
    The mid-run direction change in the shoulder charge to punish imperfect dodges is the most sophisticated AI tracking in the series.
    Last edited by Teja.; 12-08-2019 at 10:36 AM.
    Isnít it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too? Ė Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by GIMH View Post
    The reason people don't cheer for India is nothing to do with them being number one

It's because Teja is a ****, FTR

Elm, he do brood. And Oak, he do hate. But the Willow-man goes walking, If you stays out late.
    My friend has been rabidly trying to get me to play Dark Souls III for ages, and I have continually fobbed him off. Today he literally showed up at my house with a copy he had bought for me. I guess I now have no excuse.

Very kind of him on one hand. But on the other. WAC.
    Uppercut and NZTailender like this.

Just do it. DS3 is a lot more accessible to get into due to the flexible range of movement, basically unlimited dodge stamina, attack speed/fluency, bonfire locations and general space for movement all much friendlier than DS1. The harder bosses are a lot harder as well but you don’t have have to worry about them for a while.

It’s also a far livelier game than Dark Souls 1.
    Last edited by Teja.; 14-08-2019 at 03:01 PM.

Duck Hunt Champion! Plops Champion!
    Tournaments Won: 2
    You'll no doubt enjoy invading people in that game, though considering how late it is into the games life cycle you might just get bodied by people replaying it for the 50th tjme
    Quote Originally Posted by Spark View Post
    420 BLAZE IT
    [Zorax on Burgey]
    Quote Originally Posted by zorax View Post
    Wish I could articulate myself all over your face tbh
    And they say romance is dead.

Elm, he do brood. And Oak, he do hate. But the Willow-man goes walking, If you stays out late.
    Yeah, this same friend shares my delight for upsetting people online. I think that's the main reason why he got it for me haha.

Request Your Custom Title Now! OverratedSanity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlai View Post
    You'll no doubt enjoy invading people in that game, though considering how late it is into the games life cycle you might just get bodied by people replaying it for the 50th tjme
    Kind of. But there are a lot of newbies in the game's population right now especially on ps4 because it's been on sale recently. I'd know because I've had a good time flattening them

It's easy enough to just play offline until you're more comfortable too. The first playthrough should always be offline imo, the games lose a bit of that amazing sense of isolation if you have random troll messages all over the place.
    Last edited by OverratedSanity; 14-08-2019 at 04:30 PM.
    sledger and Teja. like this.

Awta

I can't believe I ate the whole thing NZTailender's Avatar
    Wolfenstein Youngblood is getting average reviews but I'm enjoying it. it's no Colossus but as far as shooters go, it's good fun.
    President of SKAS - Kat is King | Proud member of CVAAS - One of the best | LRPLTAS - Rosco rocks!
    Go Tigers!
    R.I.P. Fardin & Craig

Ori and the blind forest was pretty great. Don't know what the deal is with not unlocking all abilities before the game is finished though. I was really looking forward to the Dash ability but alas.

First boss dealt with. Quite satisfying tbh.

The prison escape in MGS Peace Walker was not as hard as expected. What are the hardest button mashing game missions ever?
    And come what may we're unstoppable
    'cause we know just what we are
    Yeah we know just what we are
    - Oasis, "Stay Young"

Beat Vordt at the second attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by Burner View Post
    Ori and the blind forest was pretty great. Don't know what the deal is with not unlocking all abilities before the game is finished though. I was really looking forward to the Dash ability but alas.
    yeah was a fun little game. you played many other metroidvanias? hollow knight is so good, also just beat guacamelee 1 yesterday, would recommend
    brad mcnamara

Ok, so I admit, I am enjoying this quite a lot. Have been thinking about it on and off throughout the day haha.

Have played about 6 hours I think, and so far it is so much better than the original, which I think I will hate forever.

Thread Information