cricket betting betway blog banner small
Page 370 of 377 FirstFirst ... 270320360368369370371372 ... LastLast
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 5650
Like Tree773Likes

Thread: Gaming discussion

Request Your Custom Title Now! OverratedSanity's Avatar
    Some of the dialogue delivery made me almost unable to breathe with laughter it's that bad. And yeah, some of the later plot twists are truly ridiculous, even if it's assumed to be intentionally campy (which I dont think its meant to be) it's just dreadful.

Combat is fun, but I think I still have "YA DUN?!" and "DONT FORGET ME!" burned deep into my brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by TNT View Post
    You need to clap a cows c**t over your head and get a woolly bull to f**k some sense into you.

They have to be somewhat self-aware at this point considering the heritage of these games. I truly love the formula, and the blade-collecting has truly spiked my addiction to collecting haha. I'm only in Tantal and clocked just shy of 70 hours.

... .... .- -.- . / - .... . / -.. . .- - .... / ..-. .-. --- -- / -.-- --- ..- .-. / -... --- -. . ...

Quote Originally Posted by Burner View Post
    Replaying it a second time without going hard mode, I find that most bosses are actually very easy if you have the strategy down. The only ones that are giving me a hard time are the Snake eyes mini-bosses and Owl. I feel I can take take down even the final boss in 2 or 3 tries now but for some reason I can't for the life of me figure out a way to defeat Owl consistently. Every time I beat him, I feel like I lucked out and don't want to do that again unlike the others.
    Trolol.. I just beat him again and was being extremely optimistic here. It took me another 20 or 30 tries heh. It's still the most fun boss though.

Elm, he do brood. And Oak, he do hate. But the Willow-man goes walking, If you stays out late.
    Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age (y)
    dontcloseyoureyes likes this.

lockie ferguson should get a side gig with brazzers
    There's an education dlc coming for cities skylines. Looks a bit less ambitious than industries and parlife but I'm open to it
    NZTailender likes this.
    Proudly supporting Central Districts
    RIP Craig Walsh

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age (y)
    good post
    sledger likes this.

Duck Hunt Champion! Plops Champion!
    Tournaments Won: 2
    Final Fantasy XII is massively underrated, if Basch or Ashe had been the main characters it’d probably be my favourite FF game. Vaan and especially Penelo are really just bad though.
    OverratedSanity likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spark View Post
    420 BLAZE IT
    [Zorax on Burgey]
    Quote Originally Posted by zorax View Post
    Wish I could articulate myself all over your face tbh
    And they say romance is dead.

Elm, he do brood. And Oak, he do hate. But the Willow-man goes walking, If you stays out late.
    I think on balance it probably is my favourite in the series. I have no major gripe with Vaan or Penelo. They're pretty pap, but it's cool to have a story where the main characters are just along for the ride in a plot that isn't "omg you're the chosen one and you have to save the entire world somehow".

ZA is definitely the definitive version and best way to play the game though imo. The lack of character classes in the original version was always something I disliked, so the fact that this has been revamped and overhauled is a massive improvement.

The fast-forward function is both positive and negative though. It's really handy for making progress, but it does make me feel like I am blowing through a load of the game at a super fast pace and, in so doing, failing to take in some of the cool details of the really immersive world. My fault for not having the discipline to turn the function off though I guess.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend NZTailender's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flem274* View Post
    There's an education dlc coming for cities skylines. Looks a bit less ambitious than industries and parlife but I'm open to it
    I'm looking forward to it. I like building 'rudimentary' campuses with the university building + basketball and tennis courts and lots of parks, plus an office zone building for administration. But it still doesn't feel quite the same.

I haven't got the industries DLC - is it worth it?
    President of SKAS - Kat is King | Proud member of CVAAS - One of the best | LRPLTAS - Rosco rocks!
    Go Tigers!
    R.I.P. Fardin & Craig

Request Your Custom Title Now! Uppercut's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlai View Post
    Final Fantasy XII is massively underrated, if Basch or Ashe had been the main characters it’d probably be my favourite FF game. Vaan and especially Penelo are really just bad though.
    Yeah I think it might be the best FF too. The combat is such a massive improvement on the older games.

6 is the best FF by streets.
    OverratedSanity likes this.

It's not exactly the suicide mission from ME2, but the Battle for Kaer Morhen in W3 is really pretty epic. Not sure why, but it did not grab me the first time round. But just played it through now for the second time ever and thought the whole thing was really badass. Just a shame one or two more characters did not die really, would have really made it feel complete.

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    It's not exactly the suicide mission from ME2, but the Battle for Kaer Morhen in W3 is really pretty epic. Not sure why, but it did not grab me the first time round. But just played it through now for the second time ever and thought the whole thing was really badass. Just a shame one or two more characters did not die really, would have really made it feel complete.
    Is that the one where Vesemir dies?
    ​IF I CAN SHOOT RABBITS THEN I CAN SHOOT FASCISTS

Quote Originally Posted by Furball View Post
    Is that the one where Vesemir dies?
    yeah

Thread Information