Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 365 of 383 FirstFirst ... 265315355363364365366367375 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 5744
Like Tree801Likes

Thread: Gaming discussion

Request Your Custom Title Now! OverratedSanity's Avatar
    Cities skylines just becomes traffic management simulator at some point. It's easily the most difficult thing to manage properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by TNT View Post
    You need to clap a cows c**t over your head and get a woolly bull to f**k some sense into you.

Request Your Custom Title Now! OverratedSanity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uppercut View Post
    I think if you didn't like DS you probably won't like Sekiro. They're different games but they're good in exactly the same way.

Also it's hard to say how it would be coming to it without playing DS/Bloodborne but I think it might just be utterly impossible.
    Yeah I've played a little bit of sekiro and it seems even more challenging than the other games. Although some of that is due to it being different enough from the other souls games so you need to unlearn some stuff to play it properly.

Bloodborne, despite bring super challenging, may actually be the most newbie friendly game of series due to the rallying mechanic which encouraged messy play at times. Not quite sure sekiro has something like that in there, as far as I know.

lockie ferguson should get a side gig with brazzers
    Dan roundabouts and subways are your friends. Free public transport policy combined with a good metro system is OP
    NZTailender likes this.
    Proudly supporting Central Districts
    RIP Craig Walsh

Quote Originally Posted by OverratedSanity View Post
    Cities skylines just becomes traffic management simulator at some point. It's easily the most difficult thing to manage properly.
    Very realistic tbh
    Magrat Garlick likes this.
    citoyens, vouliez-vous une révolution sans révolution?

Elm, he do brood. And Oak, he do hate. But the Willow-man goes walking, If you stays out late.
    Was always the problem I used to have with Sim City 4 as well.

Tournaments Won: 1
    WWE games are addictive. Two nights in a row I meant to go to bed at around 11 and ended up staying up past 1.

Certainly not a perfect game but there's enough to it that's enjoyable that it's easy to ignore the flaws. Much like, I imagine, WWE itself.

Elm, he do brood. And Oak, he do hate. But the Willow-man goes walking, If you stays out late.
    The 2K WWE games are not bad, but they get old very quickly.

They are very polished, and the engine does make matches feel like real WWE matches, but they just don't have the chaotic unpredictability or variety of older titles, notably No Mercy on the N64, HCTP on the PS2, and even some of the SD v RAW games on the PS3/360.

Oh and they are a micro transactions/loot box nightmare. The career mode in particular is basically unplayable because of this.

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    The 2K WWE games are not bad, but they get old very quickly.

They are very polished, and the engine does make matches feel like real WWE matches, but they just don't have the chaotic unpredictability or variety of older titles, notably No Mercy on the N64, HCTP on the PS2, and even some of the SD v RAW games on the PS3/360.

Oh and they are a micro transactions/loot box nightmare. The career mode in particular is basically unplayable because of this.
    I've been playing MyCareer only so far; I imagine it'll get dull once that's done. But as the first WWE game I've played in over 10 years, it's been some good fun (and very frustrating as I struggled to work out how to do the different things).

Tbf I've not really played the most recent version. In the previous few iterations it has been awful though. One of the things that bugs me is that it tries to be both Kayfabe and non-Kayfabe at the same time. You'll be told one moment "ok, you are the guy, we have booked you to win this match", and then the next "ok, go out there and beat this guy, it's vital that you do not let him beat you".

Tbf I've not really played the most recent version. In the previous few iterations it has been awful though. One of the things that bugs me is that it tries to be both Kayfabe and non-Kayfabe at the same time. You'll be told one moment "ok, you are the guy, we have booked you to win this match", and then the next "ok, go out there and beat this guy, it's vital that you do not let him beat you".
    According to reviews story mode has improved substantially in 2k19. I can't compare, but it seems decent enough. I'm not very far in (or at least I hope I'm not).

Man even playing the first "boss", I got my ass handed to me umpteen times in Sekiro. Can only imagine what the tougher bosses are like.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPrez View Post
    According to reviews story mode has improved substantially in 2k19. I can't compare, but it seems decent enough. I'm not very far in (or at least I hope I'm not).
    Finished MyCareer, and my god is some of the voice acting atrocious. You can hear they're just reading from a page.

A couple put some more effort in, but jeez. For guys who essentially act for their careers, including the scripts they do in the ring, you'd think they could do better.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPrez View Post
    Finished MyCareer, and my god is some of the voice acting atrocious. You can hear they're just reading from a page.

A couple put some more effort in, but jeez. For guys who essentially act for their careers, including the scripts they do in the ring, you'd think they could do better.
    Probably not high on their list of priorities tbh. Given how busy these guys' schedules are, I imagine they probably just record this sort of thing on the fly whenever they get a spare moment.

They also know that the powers that be (I.e. Vince McMahon) does not give on solitary **** about the content of anything that isn't part of the main WWE programming, so not a lot of incentive to do more than the bare minimum.

Probably not high on their list of priorities tbh. Given how busy these guys' schedules are, I imagine they probably just record this sort of thing on the fly whenever they get a spare moment.

They also know that the powers that be (I.e. Vince McMahon) does not give on solitary **** about the content of anything that isn't part of the main WWE programming, so not a lot of incentive to do more than the bare minimum.
    Yeah makes sense, but this is another level of bad for a few characters. Most notably Nakamura, Daniel Bryan, and Kurt Angle. I legitimately believe they walked into a studio, read a list of lines once, and that was that. Kurt Angle literally reads "It's true. It's damn true." The least you could do is execute one of your catch phrases with a degree of effort.

Request Your Custom Title Now! Uppercut's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Burner View Post
    Man even playing the first "boss", I got my ass handed to me umpteen times in Sekiro. Can only imagine what the tougher bosses are like.
    If you're really stuck you can just run past him. I did it by mistake.

I think it mostly gets easier as you go, not harder. The combined effect of you improving and your character improving is larger than the bosses getting tougher. Plus the world really opens up later on so you can pick what order to fight them.

I'm still not anywhere close to finishing it though.

Thread Information