cricket betting betway blog banner small
Page 362 of 362 FirstFirst ... 262312352360361362
Results 5,416 to 5,428 of 5428
Like Tree732Likes

Thread: Gaming discussion

Request Your Custom Title Now! OverratedSanity's Avatar
    Oddly enough, I think one of the most fun things AC ever did was the multi-player in brotherhood/revelations. It was kinda jank and the balance was basically non-existent but it was totally unique as well. Spent a good number of hours perfecting the NPC walking styles and routes to fool other players into thinking I wasn't a real human being .. good times. Bit of a shame they ditched it instead of trying to improve it.
    Last edited by OverratedSanity; 14-03-2019 at 08:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TNT View Post
    You need to clap a cows c**t over your head and get a woolly bull to f**k some sense into you.

Elm, he do brood. And Oak, he do hate. But the Willow-man goes walking, If you stays out late.
    Quote Originally Posted by OverratedSanity View Post
    Noveria is great imo. Good bit of freedom in approaching some of those quests in different ways. And a lot of the first half of the game on citadel sets up the later stuff on virmire/ilos very well.

Feros and therum are just boring as **** in virtually every way though.
    Which mission is that goddamn door puzzle on? It's been so long since I have played the first one that I cannot remember much. But I remember that part of the game, and dreaded it every time I did a playrthough.

cpr
    Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    Have never played any AC games tbh. Not even briefly.
    I had one of them on the PS. All I remember is going round in circles (or squares/plaza's), jumping off buildings to land in a convenient cart of hay to hide. Absolutely no ****ing clue what else I was supposed to be doing.

For a game that should've appealed to me, it really was dull
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce
    Langeveldt: I of course blame their parents.. and unchecked immigration!
    GingerFurball: He's Austrian, they tend to produce the odd ****ed up individual
    Burgey: Be careful dealing with neighbours whose cars don't have wheels but whose houses do.
    Uppercut: Maybe I just need better strippers

Quote Originally Posted by dontcloseyoureyes View Post
    Understatement.

The game was fun to run around in, but that only holds up for an hour or so. The rest of it was a sleeping pill. AC2 was a legitimate great game though. From then on I'd say "patchy" if I was feeling kind.
    Well we all have our tastes. Personally I've enjoyed all the AC games up until Unity. AC 3 I'll agree was pretty meh but still playable though. Black Flag is one of my favourite games ever. Really would have disagreed with them going the Naval route before playing it but it ended up being a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    Which mission is that goddamn door puzzle on? It's been so long since I have played the first one that I cannot remember much. But I remember that part of the game, and dreaded it every time I did a playrthough.
    I don't remember any door puzzle? Maybe you're thinking of the stupid towers of Hanoi thing when you hack that computer on noveria. I was stuck on that for an hour when I first played it.

Yeah that's the only part of the game where I had to google to get through. Maybe the only puzzle in the game now that I think about it.
    Last edited by Burner; 14-03-2019 at 09:01 AM.

Global Moderator nightprowler10's Avatar
    Understatement.

The game was fun to run around in, but that only holds up for an hour or so. The rest of it was a sleeping pill. AC2 was a legitimate great game though. From then on I'd say "patchy" if I was feeling kind.
    After AC3 being a disappointment, I've always bought these games on the cheap and will always play them just because the environments are generally so amazing. Unity was a hard game to get through but legit beautiful. Any game that has good game play is just a bonus; i.e. Origins.
    Forever 63* at the SCG

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend NZTailender's Avatar
    Never played AC either but there's a Switch port coming soon. Might give it a hoon.
    President of SKAS - Kat is King | Proud member of CVAAS - One of the best | LRPLTAS - Rosco rocks!
    Go Tigers!
    R.I.P. Fardin & Craig

Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10 View Post
    After AC3 being a disappointment, I've always bought these games on the cheap and will always play them just because the environments are generally so amazing. Unity was a hard game to get through but legit beautiful. Any game that has good game play is just a bonus; i.e. Origins.
    You get to bromance with Leonardo da Vinci tbf. That's an instant win for the franchise.

Huge understatement. Absolutely revolting would be my take.
    Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

Too many bones, not enough CASH!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEHMbJ_FVfA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5oGJTUpbpA

RIP Craig

Understatement.

So much this.

You could tell it had potential, but it was so ****ing repetitive. All the recon work you did on your targets felt pointless as well because every kill was basically a set piece.
    ​63*

Quote Originally Posted by Howe_zat View Post
    Come on Lancashire!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Let it be known for the record that the font in the top of the picture noted that Kohli was wearing Jimmy Choo shoes and Happy Socks

Elm, he do brood. And Oak, he do hate. But the Willow-man goes walking, If you stays out late.
    I don't remember any door puzzle? Maybe you're thinking of the stupid towers of Hanoi thing when you hack that computer on noveria. I was stuck on that for an hour when I first played it.
    Yeah that is what I meant. When I said door puzzle I meant a puzzle to open a door, which I think that tower crap was. Either way, aggravating.

Thread Information