cricket betting betway blog banner small
Page 354 of 375 FirstFirst ... 254304344352353354355356364 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 5619
Like Tree772Likes

Thread: Gaming discussion

Request Your Custom Title Now! OverratedSanity's Avatar
    The interactions with Bill make it clear enough that he's always going to be with Dutch no matter what but Javier is just a bit poorly developed tbh.

Also, I get what Sterling means tbh. Many of RDR's shows of 'detail' come at the cost of gameplay. Still adds to the experience overall imo but it can be annoying. But I personally enjoy a lot of the ones that dont really affect the flow of gameplay. Like Arthur's diary... read it regularly and it made me like him as a character more and more. His writing style is like that of a cowboy poet, just in the way he phrases things... just has a way with words, maybe Dutch's influence in that regard who knows. Then John starts writing in it and you realise what a bumpkin he honestly comes off by comparison, it's great.
    Last edited by OverratedSanity; 04-01-2019 at 11:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TNT View Post
    You need to clap a cows c**t over your head and get a woolly bull to f**k some sense into you.

International Debutant Cruxdude's Avatar
    PSA: Anyone gaming on an Xbox and in US, Aus or UK can sign up on microsoft rewards (https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/) and accumulate daily points for using bing and doing some quizzes and stuff. You can then redeem gift cards (microsoft, amazon, etc ...) and xbox live memberships using those points. Pretty much all my game purchases have been through these gift cards.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend NZTailender's Avatar
    Picked up a switch in the Boxing Day Sales as well as Mario Kart and L.A. Noire (got the gf Zelda and Crash for xmas). Been totally absorbed by it. I know you can lay on the couch and play video games on a TV anyway but there's something much more relaxing about being able to do it on the couch in the little nook room we have which also has the record player for tunes (while Zelda is going on the big screen).

Also L.A. Noire is a lot of fun, even if it's not new.
    OverratedSanity likes this.
    President of SKAS - Kat is King | Proud member of CVAAS - One of the best | LRPLTAS - Rosco rocks!
    Go Tigers!
    R.I.P. Fardin & Craig

Quote Originally Posted by NZTailender View Post
    I know you can lay on the couch and play video games on a TV anyway but there's something much more relaxing about being able to do it on the couch in the little nook room we have which also has the record player for tunes (while Zelda is going on the big screen).
    In a similar vein, I've been really getting into using the Steam link app on my tablet (Galaxy Tab S2). There are a few minor glitches but for the most part it works brilliantly for controller supported titles. M&K performance is a game to game thing though. TW:Warhammer isn't great but Artifact is flawless. Still testing a bunch of others.

Playing Banner Saga atm. Loving it, great atmosphere, well told story and the battles offer enough to remain interesting after 20 odd hours of gameplay.
    NZTailender likes this.
    Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

Too many bones, not enough CASH!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEHMbJ_FVfA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5oGJTUpbpA

RIP Craig

I've been playing Breath of the Wild on my WiiU. It's a bloody brilliant design. Best open world rpg ever.

Last night I just picked somewhere to explore that I hadn't been to yet and spent all night there discovering new things. It's so well designed.

I should really finish it on the WiiU or pick it up on the Switch, but I don't think I can face another open world game so soon after Red Dead Redemption 2.

Thinking about picking up God of War or actually giving Bloodborne a good go for my next gaming adventure.
    ​IF I CAN SHOOT RABBITS THEN I CAN SHOOT FASCISTS

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Shri's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andmark View Post
    FIFA 19's No Rules mode is quite fun. Being able to do leg breaking tackles just to knock over an opponent can be great. The lack of the off side rule also gives more importance to chipped through balls. I'd like to see a real game of this but the players would be lucky to get off the pitch alive.
    There was an old ps2 game called blitz: the league. I didn't know anything about american football but still played it because one of the main parts of the game was injuring your opponents. When you timed your hit right, they went into xray/slowmo to shoe you what part of a guy you broke. It was awesome and I eant it in a soccer game.
    andmark likes this.
    I am proud of this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    Ashwin is like one of those paintings whose eye always follows you around the room. He'd be hell in a court room. The judge and the witness would always think he's lookong at both of them at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by honestbharani View Post
    You are basically saying he would have made an amazing lawyer. :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    No im saying he's partly cross-eyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shri View Post
    There was an old ps2 game called blitz: the league. I didn't know anything about american football but still played it because one of the main parts of the game was injuring your opponents. When you timed your hit right, they went into xray/slowmo to shoe you what part of a guy you broke. It was awesome and I eant it in a soccer game.
    That sounds hilarious, I'll have to have a look.
    And come what may we're unstoppable
    'cause we know just what we are
    Yeah we know just what we are
    - Oasis, "Stay Young"

I've been trying so hard to get into BoTW but I think I'm just done with open world games in general. Can't find enjoyment in them anymore.

Elm, he do brood. And Oak, he do hate. But the Willow-man goes walking, If you stays out late.
    Left my xbone at parents house when I went back there for Christmas, so dug out the 360 yesterday. Most of the day was spent playing Dynasty Warriors 8 and Just Cause 2.

Quote Originally Posted by dontcloseyoureyes View Post
    I've been trying so hard to get into BoTW but I think I'm just done with open world games in general. Can't find enjoyment in them anymore.
    I finished LA Noire yesterday and decided to look up more in depth reviews (I try only to get basic ones before hand to let me know if it's worth it, to avoid spoilers) and the main complaint that it was't open world. Tbh, I found it kind of refreshing, even if it felt a bit rigid at times.

Ordered Wolfenstein II the other day, looking forward to that.

You got Mario Kart, ****?

Yeah I have it but ain't paying for the online at the moment.
    NZTailender likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dontcloseyoureyes View Post
    Fair enough. It's easy to burn out on something like that. I know when I gave up wow (a decade ago now) I didn't play an rpg for years afterwards.

Video games with few exceptions aren't as interesting to me these days as modern board games are. I've played some Arboretum with the wife recently and it's delightfully vicious. You are basically trying to screw each other the whole time, and let's face it, isn't that what marriage is all about?

Request Your Custom Title Now! OverratedSanity's Avatar
    I managed to get into destiny 2 over the last two weeks. I get the appeal now.

Been playing Rocket League. Remember doing a free play weekend ages ago not long after it was released and enjoying it, but didn't feel compelled to buying it. 50% off on the eShop though...

Thread Information