Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 319 of 385 FirstFirst ... 219269309317318319320321329369 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 5767
Like Tree812Likes

Thread: Gaming discussion

  1. #4771
    Cricketer Of The Year Ausage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    I'll show ye!!
    Posts
    8,675
    Quote Originally Posted by dontcloseyoureyes View Post
    The playerbase of LoL is almost exclusively idiots.
    You're either the toxic idiot, or the idiot torturing yourself with toxic idiots.
    dontcloseyoureyes likes this.
    Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

    Too many bones, not enough CASH!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEHMbJ_FVfA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5oGJTUpbpA

    RIP Craig

  2. #4772
    Request Your Custom Title Now! OverratedSanity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Elton Chicken Burrah
    Posts
    33,042
    Quote Originally Posted by dontcloseyoureyes View Post
    Persona 5 is sooooo good.
    You can say that again. About 20 hours into it and it's ****ing amazing. Probably the most visually stylish game I've ever played too.
    Quote Originally Posted by TNT View Post
    You need to clap a cows c**t over your head and get a woolly bull to f**k some sense into you.

  3. #4773
    BARNES OUT dontcloseyoureyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    CW BLACK
    Posts
    33,117
    Quote Originally Posted by OverratedSanity View Post
    You can say that again. About 20 hours into it and it's ****ing amazing. Probably the most visually stylish game I've ever played too.
    I'm getting there, about 60 hours in but I feel like I'm only around 50-60% in. Great game so far but P4 will take some topping for me.

    ... .... .- -.- . / - .... . / -.. . .- - .... / ..-. .-. --- -- / -.-- --- ..- .-. / -... --- -. . ...

  4. #4774
    State Vice-Captain
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    1,334
    I finished it after 120 hours or so, and it was worth every single one of those


  5. #4775
    BARNES OUT dontcloseyoureyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    CW BLACK
    Posts
    33,117
    I'm about to go into the outer space palace, no idea how many palaces I have left but I'm guessing 1 or 2 more of them, then the true ending dungeon which I'm guessing is after MC finishes telling to story to Sae. All guesses obvs.

  6. #4776
    BARNES OUT dontcloseyoureyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    CW BLACK
    Posts
    33,117
    Donuts are important.

    Weird that you can romance Futaba after her story arc. You basically groomed a 14yo. Creepy.

  7. #4777
    International Coach stephen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    aus
    Posts
    12,876
    Any avoid board gamers in here?

  8. #4778
    Request Your Custom Title Now! Uppercut's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    .
    Posts
    30,088
    Quote Originally Posted by stephen View Post
    avoid board gamers
    Good advice

  9. #4779
    International Coach stephen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    aus
    Posts
    12,876
    Lol. One of the better auto corrects. Obviously meant avid.
    Uppercut likes this.

  10. #4780
    Cricketer Of The Year Ausage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    I'll show ye!!
    Posts
    8,675
    Love board games. Have 2 regular groups, one with old school friends and one with a few of my wife's cousins.

    Currently running through a Pandemic S1 campaign. Pretty incredible experience. Completely different to any other board game I've played.

    My current collection (including card games) is:
    Betrayal at the House on the Hill
    Acadia Quest (campaign game for when we finish Pandemic)
    Tzolkin
    Game of Thrones
    Dominion (+several expansions)
    Codex
    Bohnanza
    Citadels
    Above and Below
    Arkham Horror: The Card Game
    Ashes of the Phoenixborn

    Other games we've played include Sheriff (regularly), Boss Monster, Scythe, Climate, Time Stories, Imperial Settlers, Potion Explosion, Clank, Zombicide, Sushi Go, Burgle Bro's and probably a whole bunch more than have skipped my mind.

    Favourites among those (for various reasons) are probably Pandemic, Clank, Sheriff, Betrayal and Bohnanza.
    Athlai and Nate like this.

  11. #4781
    International Coach Bahnz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Wigton Unzud
    Posts
    14,068
    Bought a PS4 at a boxing day sale, and nicked a friends largely unplayed copy of Bloodborne and have been grinding my way through it for the last few weeks.

    Love it, probably even more so than Dark Souls (have yet to play DS3) - the more fast-paced combat is insanely fun once you get used to it. Having said that, a couple of the early boss fights are excrutiatingly difficult - especially Father Gascoigne. I was left charging headlong into that particular brick wall for 3 or 4 hours before it finally cracked. By comparison - the next 3 or 4 boss fights were a breeze, especially once I'd figured out how effective an upgraded flamethrower is against beast enemies. I get that they slap the Gascoigne fight in early to teach you the importance of parrying and dodging, but I do feel that a more traditional difficulty curve - at least with respect to the bosses - would turn fewer people off. The most fun part of the Souls games is the potential for non-linear exploration (at least for me), so being unable to advance from an early area due to an insanely unforgiving boss fight blocking the way is particularly frustrating.
    Last edited by Bahnz; 31-01-2018 at 03:08 PM.
    OverratedSanity and Teja. like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeathDavisSpeed View Post
    I can think of a list of Sydney Grade posters who would contribute a better average post than Bahnz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloakey View Post
    Darlingface
    Maow like no one can hear you maowing.

  12. #4782
    Not Terrible Athlai's Avatar
    Duck Hunt Champion! Plops Champion!
    Tournaments Won: 2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    #BlamePhlegm
    Posts
    42,770
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausage View Post
    Love board games. Have 2 regular groups, one with old school friends and one with a few of my wife's cousins.

    Currently running through a Pandemic S1 campaign. Pretty incredible experience. Completely different to any other board game I've played.

    My current collection (including card games) is:
    Betrayal at the House on the Hill
    Acadia Quest (campaign game for when we finish Pandemic)
    Tzolkin
    Game of Thrones
    Dominion (+several expansions)
    Codex
    Bohnanza
    Citadels
    Above and Below
    Arkham Horror: The Card Game
    Ashes of the Phoenixborn

    Other games we've played include Sheriff (regularly), Boss Monster, Scythe, Climate, Time Stories, Imperial Settlers, Potion Explosion, Clank, Zombicide, Sushi Go, Burgle Bro's and probably a whole bunch more than have skipped my mind.

    Favourites among those (for various reasons) are probably Pandemic, Clank, Sheriff, Betrayal and Bohnanza.
    Playing Pandemic S1 right now too. We'll be on May on Tuesday.
    Ausage likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spark View Post
    420 BLAZE IT
    [Zorax on Burgey]
    Quote Originally Posted by zorax View Post
    Wish I could articulate myself all over your face tbh
    And they say romance is dead.

  13. #4783
    Cricketer Of The Year Ausage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    I'll show ye!!
    Posts
    8,675
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlai View Post
    Playing Pandemic S1 right now too. We'll be on May on Tuesday.
    Nice. We're currently on September. Have had a remarkable run, only lost one game so far and a kept very clean map in terms of fallen cities etc. I'm told that's not par for the course.

  14. #4784
    Not Terrible Athlai's Avatar
    Duck Hunt Champion! Plops Champion!
    Tournaments Won: 2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    #BlamePhlegm
    Posts
    42,770
    We lost our first game in April, literally due to the first turn. Black was our CODA and this was only at the stage where its untreatable/uncurable, and pretty much all the initial cubes went on black, and then we get an epicdemic first draw and what do you know, black goes to ****. Had one cube left in the pool by the time the second person started their turn. It was insane. Unwinnable start.

    Still very early on, but we haven't got anything beyond a level 2 rioting city on the board.

  15. #4785
    Cricketer Of The Year Ausage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    I'll show ye!!
    Posts
    8,675
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlai View Post
    We lost our first game in April, literally due to the first turn. Black was our CODA and this was only at the stage where its untreatable/uncurable, and pretty much all the initial cubes went on black, and then we get an epicdemic first draw and what do you know, black goes to ****. Had one cube left in the pool by the time the second person started their turn. It was insane. Unwinnable start.

    Still very early on, but we haven't got anything beyond a level 2 rioting city on the board.
    Yeah that's very similar to what screwed us. Ours was a chain outbreak in yellow (black is our CODA too) due to a yellow city coming out of the bottom of the deck on an epidemic and then coming out again on the infection phase along with a neighbouring city which then itself experienced an outbreak, draining us of yellow cubes. We were like "WTF that part of the map was fine last turn".

    Sometimes the game just says no.



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Ban Discussion
    By uvelocity in forum Site Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-04-2012, 07:52 AM
  2. BLIC 2007 online gaming
    By SRIVVS in forum Cricket Games
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 06:32 PM
  3. Gaming Arcade
    By Cameron-Moss in forum Site Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-08-2007, 08:45 AM
  4. On-line Gaming - gone too far!
    By Mister Wright in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 22-12-2004, 04:23 AM
  5. Gaming Zone...
    By QuickFire in forum Cricket Games
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 13-05-2002, 01:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •